What's new

Mullah Omar-led Afghan Taliban ready to attack Pakistani Taliban

I WILL TELL YOU.... Afghan Taliban will ****** these kuta bila known payed American terrorist like they did with AMERICANS in Afghanistan... BET ME!

BET ON!!

Nothing will happen. Afghani, Pakistani.. these all are one!! this war propaganda is another ISI/CIA story to create rift amongst terrorists.. forgot the hakeemula/wali ur rehman war where one was killed? turned out was not true..

Neither Good Taliban will have victory and neither bad Taliban.. but if PA supports such a war it will sure cause lot of disturbance in Pakistan.. and the Taliban v/s Taliban match will go on.. hopefully someone in PA has some sense.

Sure that sounds reasonable - but there are elements missing which if we include in, will change this from reasonable to unreasonable - Consider:
Pakistan foreign policy in the region and it's perception in the world suffers from the suggestion that Pakistan support and maintain the Taliban and Pakistan allows it's territory to be used as a "safe haven" for anti-NATO forces, which are also against Pakistan, a NATO Major non-member ally.

Dear I believe you do understand We can’t fight two evils at same time…….in this situation which evil should we pick first……unfortunately we are not that fortunate to have a choice in this matter…….TTP has chosen us so as we…….now can we defeat this enemy with our limited resources and in limited time period of 2 or 3 years ……IMHO answer is NO….so what should we do…..create rift among them….and make their ideological foundations suspicious….a clash b/w TTP and Afghan Taliban will serve both our purpose…..so this development should be welcomed but only unofficially…….so do not support Afghan Taliban..........just do not oppose them……..

Now let discuss your concerns about diplomatic pressure and Pakistan’s support to Taliban…….

Dear first we should keep in mind that Pakistan never played alone in Afghanistan…..sometime we took certain initiatives in particular direction but we always had one or two players with us and others were in contact…….therefore we were blamed about Taliban’s support publicly but was never threatened by others player above certain level

In my opinion situation will remain same in future as well…………

As US and NATO forces exit from Afghanistan, should it become more compelling that Pakistan indeed supported the anti NATO forces, the consequences for such will be of a nature we can describe as substantial and long term with implications for the territorial integrity of Pakistan.

Are we in condition to support Afghan Taliban…..No…not now and not even in near future…….if this particular operation take place its mean NATO itself supporting them in certain manner and to a certain extent……or Taliban are driving their support due to limited abilities of NATO and their allies in the region………

In such a scenario, can we be any thing but opposed? After all how do we explain to the world that the movement we have said we do not support is acting, certainly appears to be acting, on our behalf and to serve our interests??

This event going to take place in Kunnar province of Afghanistan so the forces in Afghanistan have to explain it first then Pakistan

please take all your battles to afghanistan, infact pak army should arrange some bait that TTP goes to afghanitan and then mine the entire border immediately, all rats are out

So the drama of this Good Taliban/Bad Taliban will keep going on in Pakistan in the times to come. Pakistan/Pakistanis will keep suffering until they withdraw their support to Taliban whether good or bad..

So the drama of this Good Taliban/Bad Taliban will keep going on in Pakistan in the times to come. Pakistan/Pakistanis will keep suffering until they withdraw their support to Taliban whether good or bad..

And then we will start getting suffered by the Afghan Intel system/Afghan Army backed by Indians and who not.

Afghan-Taliban’s are going to fight with their TTP brothers, very fishy news, or let me be little more blunt, BS news.

Einstein defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

If PA is really thinking of backing AT against TTP, then I guess Einstein really had Pakistan in his mind when he quoted the above :)

excellent point but tell me what would I say to Molana Fazl Ur Rehman who is mourning the death of TTP number 2 ? and also considers Mullah Omar as his spiritual leader and true Amir Al Momineen of this god forsaken region?

I don’t think Molana Fazal Ur Rehman have that weightage in this situation……he is just another politician…. He is a bluff…..

so far TTP has always been one step ahead of our Pak army, it will outwit it again and save Maulana Fazl Rehman from the heartache

If somehow TTP escape this situation….it will not affect Pakistan’s current situation……so ab Molana ko kuch ho ya na ho……who cares……

Neither Good Taliban will have victory and neither bad Taliban.. but if PA supports such a war it will sure cause lot of disturbance in Pakistan.. and the Taliban v/s Taliban match will go on.. hopefully someone in PA has some sense.

The thingh i don't understand is: Why you guys are feeling so much pain in your behind since it's none of your business--oh i forget only hindu key board warriors have some sense :lol:
The stupidity is really genetically transmitted in india :lol:

Why do not you encounter and eliminate terrorist elements like Pak Taliban with the help of your security establishment.Whenever a nation takes refuge with one terrorist group to eliminate another one, beleive me this is not an end to itself rather than beginning of another cycle of violence....If your army eliminate Pak Taliban then the people of tribal area who support those Pak Taliban can be reconclied with a message that anti national elements are eliminated by your police....But think about when Omar Taliban eliminate Pak Taliban then Govt will not have any legality to justify the killings and then with the reaction to it, another person/group/tribe will raise its militia group and somehow gets support of some enemey your country and create another Pakistan Taliban itself..

So the bottomline is that eliminate the concept of terrorism then only it will be stopped...By killing the foot soldier nothing will happen....

My dear dear poster,

your words show that same old typical Indian ignrance about the region called FATA.

The Talib $hit is happening in Kunar in Afghanistan (under the gora boots currently)

that's tribal badland worse than Wazirastan.

PA even NATO doesn't have control nor boots on the ground.

this is why all kinds of Talib@stards and other criminals have found that area as a good refuge.

So they are moving in.

It is just that some Pakistani Islamists are having virtual orgasms while looking at pics of Mullah Omer's b@stard followers.

Just relax.

Pakistan army cannot (but more often do not) fully control our side of the border and you are expecting them to change the situation on Afghanistani side.

Not happening.

My dear dear poster,

your words show that same old typical Indian ignrance about the region called FATA.

The Talib $hit is happening in Kunar in Afghanistan (under the gora boots currently)

that's tribal badland worse than Wazirastan.

PA even NATO doesn't have control nor boots on the ground.

this is why all kinds of Talib@stards and other criminals have found that area as a good refuge.

So they are moving in.

It is just that some Pakistani Islamists are having virtual orgasms while looking at pics of Mullah Omer's b@stard followers.

Just relax.

Pakistan army cannot (but more often do not) fully control our side of the border and you are expecting them to change the situation on Afghanistani side.

Not happening.

words of wisdom (Khubsurat sachai

Back
Top Bottom