What's new

Mubashir Luqman another babe

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny how low PTIer stoop about woman from other parties, but when it comes to their lovers then thou are so innocent....i loved your response
I never spoke about women from other parties like that. Your accusation is false.
“O you who believe! Have fear of God, and be among the truthful.” (Quran 9:119)

If not, then you shouldn't either.

Well...I don't think Prophet Muhammad (Peace is upon Him) kissed/hugged His wives in public. Did he?

There is a different between me, you and this mustache babe.

We are Internet warriors.

This mustache babe is not! He broadcasts his show which "can" be seen by as many people as there are. He has ridiculed countless Mullahs in the past. When it comes to following...where is that?

How about quoting Quran when it comes to...committing sins?
Go ahead - but don't abuse those quotes for political purposes. I'd recommend you send those verses to Mubashir Luqman in a well-worded and respectful message, that would be best (from both Islamic perspective and a general perspective).

He has ridiculed countless Mullahs in the past.
This act by him does not relate to his criticism of Mullahs in any way - he never said he was more religious than the Mullahs.

He was the greatest reformer of his age. When age changes, so do reforms. There is no such thing as a static society :D

Ohh well...So indirectly you are saying since God did not send more Prophets (with the Books) to reform the society....

Not a good strategy from His side...

:-)

Well...I don't think Prophet Muhammad (Peace is upon Him) kissed/hugged His wives in public. Did he?

There is a different between me, you and this mustache babe.

We are Internet warriors.

This mustache babe is not! He broadcasts his show which "can" be seen by as many people as there are. He has ridiculed countless Mullahs in the past. When it comes to following...where is that?

I agree with you.

Ohh well...So indirectly you are saying since God did not send more Prophets (with the Books) to reform the society....

Not a good strategy from His side...

:-)
We humans are supposed to have some ghairat and hayya and work on solving our own social issues instead of waiting for God to send a prophet every now and again.
We have no one to blame but ourselves (me included)

Link:

Where is Islam now? You used to ridicule every Mullah.

This mustache is another fraudia!
He probably whispered something in that women's ear. Making a fuss out of a small clip thats none of your goddamn business. Post reported.

He probably whispered something in that women's ear. Making a fuss out of a small clip thats none of your goddamn business. Post reported.

Can you lend me the eyes you see from?

I really want them...

We humans are supposed to have some ghairat and hayya and work on solving our own social issues instead of waiting for God to send a prophet every now and again.
We have no one to blame but ourselves (me included)

But according to many many people...

God doesn't have the right strategy....

Maybe He doesn't know that His creation evolves over time and that is why He stopped sending Prophets....

wll it may be a big deal for dirty mind people like @saad445566 . not a big deal for us . he did in infront of 1000's of people he had no bad intentions but patwaris will use their dirty mind to turn a friendly gesture into a bad thing

@saad445566 You live in Canada, don't you see PDA everyday? Then why such hypocrisy ?

I never spoke about women from other parties like that. Your accusation is false.
“O you who believe! Have fear of God, and be among the truthful.” (Quran 9:119)

I am accusing your group, go read their posts about Mariam Nawaz, or Rana sana's daughter dancing in a home video of a wedding. I dont remember your postings I talk about the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom