What's new

Mubashir Luqman another babe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a month old video and it's probably a close family member. If you want to disagree with him on politics, fine, but don't stoop to such levels, its useless.

It's a month old video and it's probably a close family member. If you want to disagree with him on politics, fine, but don't stoop to such levels, its useless.

You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

Islam is AGAINST THIS and in the public! Doesn't matter who that is!

Do you think Prophet Muhammad (Peace is upon Him) used to do the same or preached the SAME?

You DO NOT KNOW ME! Better to not reply with usual BS (don't stoop to such levels) argument!

How many times has this anchor quoted Prophet Muhammad (Peace is upon Him) and when it comes to following....where is it?

Do you think Prophet Muhammad (Peace is upon Him) used to do the same or preached the SAME?

You DO NOT KNOW ME! Better to not reply with usual BS (don't stoop to such levels) argument!

Cut this crap of Islam on PDF! :D

its funny how low PTIer stoop about woman from other parties, but when it comes to their lovers then thou are so innocent....i loved your response

Yes, but cut this crap of this is Islam and this is not Islam. If ISIS is Islam, then what you see above is Islam too :D

When did I say ISIS is Islam?

I literally wanna shoot myself when the argument goes "If kissing is haram" so is "killing innocent people"

I am not ISIS nor I am this mustache babe!

its funny how low PTIer stoop about woman from other parties, but when it comes to their lovers then thou are so innocent....i loved your response

Imagine - Had this been Najam Sethi....

You would see PTI all over the place...

(I am darn sure Najam Sethi is also a babe)

When did I say ISIS is Islam?

I literally wanna shoot myself when the argument goes "If kissing is haram" so is "killing innocent people"

I am not ISIS nor I am this mustache babe!

Oh please. For a Mullah, everything HE dislikes is Haram. Just check out our own Maulana Diesel for example :D

Oh please. For a Mullah, everything HE dislikes is Haram. Just check out our own Maulana Diesel for example :D

Yes. He is a babe too.

Talk to me about Islam. Prophet Muhammad (Peace is upon Him).

You think the Prophet was a useless Mullah too?

If not, I am not really interested to listen about what Mullahs preach!

I don't follow them!

Poor guy was not even on the receiving end of the smooch and yet he is going to have to deal with the "outrage". :lol:

How is this relevant? Grow up.

Whoa, chill out - you seem to be like one of those people who sets others on fire if you think they are against your religion.
I am not challenging your view of Islam, but don't be extremist - you end up destroying the reputation of Islam like this, so cut the crap.
The point I made, which is still valid, is that you can not use such incidents to undermine an anchor's reporting or his political views. If you want to criticize his political views, criticize them directly.

As for the Holy Prophet (salalahu aleyhi wassalam), he was also a very reasonable person who preached tolerance, reason and forgiveness - If Mubashir Luqman is disobeying him, so are you.

And don't be so aggressive and argumentative:
“And speak nicely to people.” (Qur’an, 2:83)
''be moderate in your pace and lower your voice'';(Qur’an, 31:19-20)

Whoa, chill out - you seem to be like one of those people who sets others on fire if you think they are against your religion.
I am not challenging your view of Islam, but don't be extremist - you end up destroying the reputation of Islam like this, so cut the crap.
The point I made, which is still valid, is that you can not use such incidents to undermine an anchor's reporting or his political views. If you want to criticize his political views, criticize them directly.

As for the Holy Prophet (salalahu aleyhi wassalam), he was also a very reasonable person who preached tolerance, reason and forgiveness - If Mubashir Luqman is disobeying him, so are you.

And don't be so aggressive and argumentative:
“And speak nicely to people.” (Qur’an, 2:83)
''be moderate in your pace and lower your voice'';(Qur’an, 31:19-20)

How about quoting Quran when it comes to...committing sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom