What's new

MTCR benefit: India, Russia to develop 600-km range cruise missiles that can cover entire Pakistan

No it does not...
Just because u say so??

Just google pics and launchs of both and post a single appreciateable external difference...

Thanks

Oh you got me. It doesn't because I said so.

But P 800 is not and does not have the following features or variants:

Brahmos block 2 --> Land Attack with new SCAN seeker plus Steep Diving Complex Trajectory which can attack a small target among multiple targets

Brahmos block 3 ---> Land Attack with improvement in sensors to attack targets in mountainous terrain.

As you told me to google, you can do the same.

You are arguing with the wrong guy!
Brahmos block 1 --> Antiship missile plus Land Attack for large Radio Contrast target

And the similarity with the P800 ends right about here....

Brahmos block 2 --> Land Attack with new SCAN seeker plus Steep Diving Complex Trajectory which can attack a small target among multiple targets

Brahmos block 3 ---> Land Attack with improvement in sensors to attack targets in mountainous terrain.

Most of the seeker and electronic improvement is Indian contribution to Brahmos. Please do say it is not.. :) :)
Yo

I guess he is talking about the guidance system and not external modifications bud!
No it does not...
Just because u say so??

Just google pics and launchs of both and post a single appreciateable external difference...

Thanks

You are arguing with the wrong guy!
Yo

I tried. I failed.

I guess he is talking about the guidance system and not external modifications bud!

Was about to post about the Terminal guidance part that is NOT PRESENT in P800.

I read about his external difference part, thought he was trolling. Not being serious.

Oh you got me. It doesn't because I said so.

But P 800 is not and does not have the following features or variants:

As you told me to google, you can do the same.

An idiot can change sensor and make an antiship missile into land attack one... every antiship in world has a land attack version

An idiot can change sensor and make an antiship missile into land attack one... every antiship in world has a land attack version

K.

Resorting to name calling just shows how wrong and frustrated you are when proven wrong.

Have a nice day.

K.

Resorting to name calling just shows how wrong and frustrated you are when proven wrong.

Have a nice day.

I did not call you names... unless u are the one changing the sensor

And yes i also had enough...from fake sir g kal strikes ... to plucking maneuvering hypersonic ballistic missiles from sky... to rising super power on wings of rebranded 1960s soviet missiles...
U guys can do any thing

I did not call you names... unless u are the one changing the sensor

And yes i also had enough...from fake sir g kal strikes ... to plucking maneuvering hypersonic ballistic missiles from sky... to rising super power on wings of rebranded 1960s soviet missiles...
U guys can do any thing

Take some rest mate.

Pakistan already tested 750Km Babur cruise missile years back !!!

A subsonic missile. Which is our Nirbhay, the one still in development with 2 out of 3 failures.

Brahmos is in a different class. The impact of a missile of that class will be around 8 times a subsonic one.

I didn't come up with 8, there is a formulae to calculate the KE.

my 2 cents....

in modern era... most important thing is stealth in missile..and most important defence is jamming/ deception of targeting system of the missile... current episode of attack on US destroyer in yemen suggests, with very limited info made public, that missiles missed the target rather than being shot down, meaning either deception or jamming worked, rather than more elaborate SAMs
US and west never opted for supersonic antiship missiles and exclusively use subsonic variants from tomahawk to harpoon to exocest, because low detection and longer range...

brahmos cannot be written off,,, its a good missile and in low low flight can be lethal, but in low low fight range is very limited (100 or so km), higher filight attitudes will lead to very early detection but longer range...if it is detected its sensor can be deceived and will be deceived... it lacks data link for inflight updates as per my knowledge....

and land attack variants are good but cannot carry nuclear payload, and response to a brahmos strike on land target in indian neighbourhood will provoke a response where incoming cruise missile would have minimally a tactical nuclear tip....

I am out of this discussion now

And oniks is not 1960s soviet technology i guess??

And for my knowledge please post any info on any other functional quassi ballistic missile...

Onyx entered service in 2002.
Kh-22 activated 1962.Its successor Kh-15 in the 1980s.These follow the same extreme high speed(5 mach) HI-lo dive bomb attack style.These were intended to be used as such - A heavy air bomber regiment of ~ 20- 40 tu-22m3 blackjack bombers each carrying 3 kh-22 or 6 kh-15 would make a supersonic dash after information on position of NATO carrier battle group is obtained .These in conjunction with salvo of 24 supersonic manuevring ss-n-19 cruise missile launched from Oscar class nuclear attack submarines would swarm the defenses of a US CBG and overwhelm it through brute force and speed of assaulting missiles and the two directional assault -from air and below.USN introduced AEGIS radar partly in response to this.Pakistan navy has neither vast numbers air assets or dedicated cruise missile launching submarines,nor is jf-17 with its puny load,range,less speed anyway comparable to tu-22 as a naval strike aircraft.

Moreover this was 1980s era strategy.After that technology has moved on.
First AESA radar masts on ships now common detects threats much further and easier.And air defence missiles on ships now become vastly more advanced with active seekers and superior electronics and guidance.But this missile type has not changed much at all.Against new generation air defence SAM and radar these are not very useful .This is not just me saying it,it is visible in deployment pattern.China itself doesnt bother with this vaunted cm-400 but uses supersonic sea skimmer cx-1 or c-803.Former being oniks/yakhont derivative and second one very similar to kalibr/klub.Russia didn't build any successor to tu-22m3 or any new anti ship missile of this type after 80s.
All new russian fleet ships have Oniks(essentially brahmos/yakhont) or kalibr(klub)- supersonic sea skimmers(kalibr also has subsonic land attack variant).The new russian submarine yasen class which is succesor to oscar class has oniks supersonic sea skimmer ,abandoning the earlier hi-lo attack style of ss-n-19.The navies of the world know better than your amateur wisdom i think.

Onyx entered service in 2002.
Kh-22 activated 1962.Its successor Kh-15 in the 1980s.These follow the same extreme high speed(5 mach) HI-lo dive bomb attack style.These were intended to be used as such - A heavy air bomber regiment of ~ 20- 40 tu-22m3 blackjack bombers each carrying 3 kh-22 or 6 kh-15 would make a supersonic dash after information on position of NATO carrier battle group is obtained .These in conjunction with salvo of 24 supersonic manuevring ss-n-19 cruise missile launched from Oscar class nuclear attack submarines would swarm the defenses of a US CBG and overwhelm it through brute force and speed of assaulting missiles and the two directional assault -from air and below.USN introduced AEGIS radar partly in response to this.Pakistan navy has neither vast numbers air assets or dedicated cruise missile launching submarines,nor is jf-17 with its puny load,range,less speed anyway comparable to tu-22 as a naval strike aircraft.

Moreover this was 1980s era strategy.After that technology has moved on.
First AESA radar masts on ships now common detects threats much further and easier.And air defence missiles on ships now become vastly more advanced with active seekers and superior electronics and guidance.But this missile type has not changed much at all.Against new generation air defence SAM and radar these are not very useful .This is not just me saying it,it is visible in deployment pattern.China itself doesnt bother with this vaunted cm-400 but uses supersonic sea skimmer cx-1 or c-803.Former being oniks/yakhont derivative and second one very similar to kalibr/klub.Russia didn't build any successor to tu-22m3 or any new anti ship missile of this type after 80s.
All new russian fleet ships have Oniks(essentially brahmos/yakhont) or kalibr(klub)- supersonic sea skimmers(kalibr also has subsonic land attack variant).The new russian submarine yasen class which is succesor to oscar class has oniks supersonic sea skimmer ,abandoning the earlier hi-lo attack style of ss-n-19.The navies of the world know better than your amateur wisdom i think.

Pakistani subs can fire exocest and harpoon block 2s... jf 17s maintstay weapon in sea is c 802 .which is a sea skimmer..2 on one plane ...so yes . They can launch a saturation attack.

Best way to use cm 400 akg would be in a saturation attack with c 802 and possibly harpoons...

And if you think stopping cm 400 is a childs play... than df 21 could also b stopped by a fishing boat...caz basic idea is same... go very high... fall down wth crazy mach speed and change trajectory ..although alot shorter range..
Yes i m an amateur with some common sense

Pakistani subs can fire exocest and harpoon block 2s... jf 17s maintstay weapon in sea is c 802 .which is a sea skimmer..2 on one plane ...so yes . They can launch a saturation attack.

Best way to use cm 400 akg would be in a saturation attack with c 802 and possibly harpoons...

And if you think stopping cm 400 is a childs play... than df 21 could also b stopped by a fishing boat...caz basic idea is same... go very high... fall down wth crazy mach speed and change trajectory ..although alot shorter range..
Yes i m an amateur with some common sense

You dont have numbers in aerial and naval assets for succesful saturation attacks against AESA radar,CBG air screen and active seeker barak 8 with this old style missile.Both c802 and harpoon subsonic,even barak 1 can take them forget barak 8.DF21 has never been tested on sea on a oving target,they tested it on a static target in the gobi desert LOL.The day they test it on a moving sea target,even ignoring air defences and electronic CMs wake me up .

You dont have numbers in aerial and naval assets for succesful saturation attacks against AESA radar,CBG air screen and active seeker barak 8 with this old style missile.Both c802 and harpoon subsonic,even barak 1 can take them forget barak 8.DF21 has never been tested on sea on a oving target,they tested it on a static target in the gobi desert LOL.The day they test it on a moving sea target,even ignoring air defences and electronic CMs wake me up .

So u mean any thing else apart from brahmos is basically $hit...may it be harpoon or tomahawk or exocest or c 802...
Only brahmos can hit a ship...nothing else..
I am convinced

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom