What's new

مریدوں کے پکارنے پر پیر صاحب قبر سے جواب دیتے تھے پنجاب پولیس کو پتا چل گیا تو پیر صاحب کو آواز سمیت قبر سے ہی باہر نکال لیا

I have questions.

It's wasn't a one man operation. How does he get out by himself in normal routine? What does he do about nature calls( and eating) if this scheme is/was a long term thing?

Imo. it was probably a short term gig( and not a regular routine) that he might have performed to gain some popularity. He might have said to his followers that after my death, you will hear voices after x number days and after you lot calling me, first I will reply you and then I will resurrect and fulfill all your promises (something along those lines). Anyways quite fascinating. Would have loved to read the whole story....

I have questions.

It's wasn't a one man operation. How does he get out by himself in normal routine? What does he do about nature calls( and eating) if this scheme is/was a long term thing?

Imo. it was probably a short term gig( and not a regular routine) that he might have performed to gain some popularity. He might have said to his followers that after my death, you will hear voices after x number days and after you lot calling me, first I will reply you and then I will resurrect and fulfill all your promises (something along those lines). Anyways quite fascinating. Would have loved to read the whole story....
Meray bus mein hota toh mein is ki qabar pakki ker deta ooper se. Pir sahab ke saray mureed apnay pir ki kuch der ke liye cheekhein suntay or aisi misaal se baqi ke pir aisi herkaton se door rehtay.

Hmmm, another possibility is that the guy was performing "chilla" or some sort of black magic stuff. Or this video might be old video and the captions might be wrong. That I got from reading the comments. Anyways, still quite fascinating.

Hmmm, another possibility is that the guy was performing "chilla" or some sort of black magic stuff. Or this video might be old video and the captions might be wrong. That I got from reading the comments. Anyways, still quite fascinating.
Or maybe this Pir Sahab was wanted by Police and he had come up with this innovative idea to save his skin. Because I have never seen Police arresting any Pir for deceiving people.

This stunt would have had the following benefits:
1. riddance from law and
2. more income.

Last edited:
Or maybe this Pir Sahab was wanted by Police and he had come up with this innovative idea to save his skin. Because I have never see Police arresting any Pir for deceiving people.

This stunt would have had the following benefits:
1. riddance from law and
2. more income.

Yeah, but the police was heard saying " fir tur jayo, sanoo aiteraz koi nai" in the end of the video. Maybe, that was just playing "good cop bad cop" thing, just to get him out and provide him fake sense of security. Anyways, quite intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom