What's new

MQM’s Waseem Akhtar, Rauf Siddiqui and PSP's Anees Qaim Khani arrested from ATC court

Last edited:
I want to see rand.....i Rona of altaf and amir hamakat

Qadir Patel renger ke hato ana chata he

Martial Law se baat bohut agay ja chuki hai - Waseem Akhtar

I hope this is real beginning because until entire leadership of MQM and PPP is not thrown in Jail and hanged Karachi zoperation is of no use. Low Level target killers can be easily replaced if leadership is free and not in Jail and eventually hanged.

OMG mubarak ho Pakistaniyo naya Pakistan mubarak ho.

See the hypocrisy here, kids? And people want us to believe the state is fair in its dealings. :coffee:

Don't worry, now bhagoras will get more thookaii.

They should have encounter Abdul Qadir a chance missed as goes for the rest of corruption team they should be hanged

Waseem Akhter and Rauf Siddique tried to escape from court but the Investigation officer appealed to judge who ordered to close all door until the accused are arrested:Samaa News

Asad
See the hypocrisy here, kids? And people want us to believe the state is fair in its dealings. :coffee:
Asad Kharl and Patel type jese ke samne pants wet ho jati hain na:agree: I mentioned dozen time there is jungle law in Pakistan stronger survive weak become prey. Sad to say count Raheel Sahib as well in weak.

Waseem Akhter and Rauf Siddique tried to escape from court but the Investigation officer appealed to judge who ordered to close all door until the accused are arrested:Samaa News

@Pakistani Exile bhai ye kya darpok log tumhare?
Un naaro ka kya hoa "Steel nahiin Folaad hai hum, Mohajir ki aulaad hain hum"? :rofl:

Harsh words exchanged between Waseem Akhtar MQM and Dr Asim PPP

"Tumhari waja say humayn ye din dekhna para" Wasim Akhtar to Dr Asim

ATC court orders Qadir Patel's name to be included in ECL also issues Non bailable arrest warrants for Abdul Qadir Patel

and in other news high court ordered police to free the innocent god fearing politicians and they murdered happily ever fter.story of Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom