What's new

MQM’S MPA Sajid Qureshi killed in Nazimabad along with his son

hahaha I probably have more experience than your age, learn some manners if you cant learn English, they may in come handy some time

its still not for you to understand, cause you still too young to understand it?
just complets homework & go watch cartoons?lol

yar it has to start from somewhere, i maybe corrupt too, but we should be united against them on their corruption. hamari corruption say sirf hamen farq parta hai, lakin in ki corruption say mulk ko.

Lekin Kabil e zikr baat ye hai keh jaisey log hotey hain Allah wesey hi hukumran musallat karta hai ... Jab tak hum apney aap ko sahi nahi karengey tab tak kuch sahi nahi ho sakta ... Yehi log hamara mukaddar rahengey ... I do support to IK if he will raise his voice to remove corruption within masses ... First we have to reform to ourselves then we can elect clean persons .....

its a very sad thing may Allah grant him and his son Jannat!

however, 2 MPAs of PTI died in KPK! but they did not close down all of KPK cancelling business & exams!!!!

MQM should stop hartaals! this costs people millions!!!!!

however, 2 MPAs of PTI died in KPK! but they did not close down all of KPK cancelling business & exams!!!!

I agree ... Useless strike should be stopped ... People suffer .............

hahaha I probably have more experience than your age, learn some manners if you cant learn English, they may in come handy some time

hahaha your english is far better thn clintons?hahaha?
& just count me your fathers age hahaha?
go watch startrack now hahaha?

because they cant close it?
wait for the farman-e- fazal ullha sawati you see even brids stops flying in KPK? its same every where?
KpK hve its own political culture, gujaranwalla its own, & queeta & karachi its own?
tell me since the creation of MQM, how many of the killers of thier members brought to justice? non
so its how they find justice, same as they do in KpK eye for an eye? which is fine in KpK? but if it happens in karachi we just jump in to blame MQM, just because we think its the way how we can get a footin karachi,s political theater?
in the days of musharaf karachi was the peacefull city, why cant PPP or PMLn share the same power with MQM?
ohh its the dam billions which non of them wanted share with anyone else?
if there is a real patriotic leadership in pakistan, it could hve told MQM to get another mustafa kamal & start the devlopment in karachi?
bt since both PPP & PMLn never had a habbit to share the power in real terms, karachi stands on fire & ashes!

because they cant close it?
wait for the farman-e- fazal ullha sawati you see even brids stops flying in KPK? its same every where?
KpK hve its own political culture, gujaranwalla its own, & queeta & karachi its own?
tell me since the creation of MQM, how many of the killers of thier members brought to justice? non
so its how they find justice, same as they do in KpK eye for an eye? which is fine in KpK? but if it happens in karachi we just jump in to blame MQM, just because we think its the way how we can get a footin karachi,s political theater?
in the days of musharaf karachi was the peacefull city, why cant PPP or PMLn share the same power with MQM?
ohh its the dam billions which non of them wanted share with anyone else?
if there is a real patriotic leadership in pakistan, it could hve told MQM to get another mustafa kamal & start the devlopment in karachi?
bt since both PPP & PMLn never had a habbit to share the power in real terms, karachi stands on fire & ashes!

oh bhai all I am saying is that DON'T CLOSE a whole city or a province!

why should a common man suffer for the killings? a lot of schools closed exams cancelled and a lot businesses!

this kind of thing a poor uneducated country cannot afford.

rest it is a tragic incident that this MPA & his son May Allah give them jannat!

oh bhai all I am saying is that DON'T CLOSE a whole city or a province!

why should a common man suffer for the killings? a lot of schools closed exams cancelled and a lot businesses!

this kind of thing a poor uneducated country cannot afford.

rest it is a tragic incident that this MPA & his son May Allah give them jannat!
ok got it! yes it never benefit pakistan?
but its the time for fedrl govt to start the war on terror, with this kind of terror in motion no body knows, who is next may be a fedrl minster?
should take measures with faster effects?

1000892_539872866049653_920202896_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom