What's new

MQM MPA Shot Dead

If MQM had key place in Govt, then MQM would have finished target killing, as they did during Musharraf's tenure.

Their was target killing in Musharraf's tenure too. I think you are mistaken here.

The main aim of these killings is to destabilize Karachi and everyone knows if Karachi is destabilize then Pakistan is also destabilize ! I strongly believe that agencies like RAW and MOSAD are involve in these killings !

Some isolated incidents as i remember...not like 40 people killed in one month...

Well depends upon the threat that MQM faces. It was MQM(H) at that time. It was a smaller threat so the number of target killing was also small. Now they are taking the bigger task in their hands. Taking out the increasing pashtun population in Karachi. So naturally the number killings has also increased with gravity of the task that MQM handles now.

There is no point in arguing with die-hard MQM supporters.

There is little difference in the rationality and reasoning when an urban middle class MQM supporter and a Al Qaeda member cannot look beyond what they are told and allowed to comprehend. (not equating both but stating that you should be able to look beyond your perceived loyalties)

Sanity demands looking beyond existing party lines. Sadly, the MQM is vocal in denouncing "ethnic" lines while it is the main beneficiary of creating party lines by blaming others for crimes and killings.

It's 12th May.

It was MQM's government! Obviously without their help this was not possible.
This is amazing trend that all good things happened during Musharraf's regime are owned by MQM but bad things are left for Musharraf.

It was MQM's government! Obviously without their help this was not possible.
This is amazing trend that all good things happened during Musharraf's regime are owned by MQM but bad things are left for Musharraf.

Yeah Waqas I know. I know this fact. :agree:

wht make u think MQM kills someone?
MQM has 110 union councils in karachi, while ANP has only 7, so if MQM decide something, then u dont know what will happen, but MQM always support peace in karachi, there are foreign elements etc, who kill pashtuns and MQM/PPP men, so that they start fighting with each other, and make pakistan's economy parallelize.

yes the peace loving mqm has killed 2 people in my area non stop firing and one bus on fire!!!! every bus driver or guard(chaukidar) being found is being targetted! whole of karachi is under control of MQM gang now!!!

all schoold universities closed!!

and you say mqm is peace loving!!! where is the peace now???

If MQM had key place in Govt, then MQM would have finished target killing, as they did during Musharraf's tenure.

yes we say that on 12th may!!!!!!! they had karachi to themselves on 12th may!!! sorry bro wrong example of your terrorist party!!

yes the peace loving mqm has killed 2 people in my area non stop firing and one bus on fire!!!! every bus driver or guard(chaukidar) being found is being targetted! whole of karachi is under control of MQM gang now!!!

all schoold universities closed!!

and you say mqm is peace loving!!! where is the peace now???

Its happened near my home :cry::cry: 2 Innocent watchman shot dead in GB Gulestan-e-Juhar Block 19

Back
Top Bottom