What's new

MQM minus Altaf will mean war on streets, says Altaf

There are 3 cases running on him.

1) Money Laundring ..... 14 Years
2) Terrorising ...... Life imprisonment
3) Imran Farooq Murder Case..... Life Imprisonment.

Minus one tou pakka hai naa

They will again blame RAW for this.
No this time queen will be there , so no one to be blamed for ?
Soviet Ruasia was destroyed by MI6 & CIA , but they cant blame them ?lolzz

There are 3 cases running on him.

1) Money Laundring ..... 14 Years
2) Terrorising ...... Life imprisonment
3) Imran Farooq Murder Case..... Life Imprisonment.

Minus one tou pakka hai naa
What happens if all the cases , he come out clean then ?
In front of whole world , he will stands like mujeeb innocent & oppressed ?lolzz

in streets of London or Karachi?
In the courts of London , & in the streets of Karachi ?

That's why they divided Pakistan with India so unequaly ?l
Did the truth prevailled when India was divided unequaly to the Muslims ?
So now Altaf apologists are trying to use revisionist history to justify their bull? Pakistan was created through the struggles of the founders of the nation and our forefathers. They tried their best to make it as 'fair' and 'equal' as possible.

Stop trying to undo what they accomplished at the cost of their blood and lives.

Altaf Hussain has already made it clear he does not believe in the idea of Pakistan. Yet people like you continue to prove that you are so fanatically devoted to a terrorist and gangster that you give him more importance than the country. The very antithesis of Patriotism.

Shameful.

Sure, nice keep it sayin get new mujeeb ur rehman version 2015/?lokzz
There is no comparison between Altaf Hussain and Mujeeb - Mujeeb and East Pakistanis had legitimate grievances in that the Awami League won elections and was prevented from forming a government. The MQM has won plenty of elections in Karachi and been part of the government in Sindh and the Center in alliance with various political parties.

The issue now is not with the MQM, it is with certain leaders of the MQM who are corrupt and criminal, just as many Pakistanis dislike Zardari/Bhutto khandan and Nawaz/Sharif Khanran running the PPP and PMLN respectively. Altaf Bhenss was just stupid enough to get caught doing petty thug activities.

Last edited:
So now Altaf apologists are trying to use revisionist history to justify their bull? Pakistan was created through the struggles of the founders of the nation and our forefathers. They tried their best to make it as 'fair' and 'equal' as possible.

Stop trying to undo what they accomplished at the cost of their blood and lives.

Altaf Hussain has already made it clear he does not believe in the idea of Pakistan. Yet people like you continue to prove that you are so fanatically devoted to a terrorist and gangster that you give him more importance than the country. The very antithesis of Patriotism.

Shameful.
Wow so you means from Kashmir to junagarh till hyedrabad were Indian Hindu majority areas ?wow ?lolzz
You called bangalies traitors , where they are living now in mars ?lolzz
What you think Brits are dying in your army,s love ?
Wakeup ?

There is no comparison between Altar Hussain and Mujeeb - Mujeeb and East Pakistanis had legitimate grievances in that the Awami League win elections and was prevented from forming a government. The MQM has won plenty of elections in Karachi and been part of the government in Sindh and the Center in alliance with various political parties.

The issue now is not with the MQM, it is with certain leaders of the MQM who are corrupt and criminal, just as many Pakistanis dislike Zardari/Bhutto khandan and Nawaz/Sharif Khanran running the PPP and PMLN respectively. Altaf Bhenss was just stupid enough to get caught doing petty thug activities.
So what you think what happened in NA 246/?
Who has the majority in.urban sindh ?ANP lolzz
Issue is with the mind set , which keep producing HAQIQI & JINNAH PURs ?
Sory go & check how east timor has been created just not long ago ?
You or I may not like the behenas but he is the loved leader of urban sindh ,& there is no denial about it ?

Wow so you means from Kashmir to junagarh till hyedrabad were Indian Hindu majority areas ?wow ?lolzz
You called bangalies traitors , where they are living now in mars ?lolzz
What you think Brits are dying in your army,s love ?
Wakeup ?
Why so much love for the Bhenss? You're not Hindu or something that considers the Bhenss holy and untouchable are you?

I really don't get this stubborn refusal to rid the MQM of Altaf Hussain - you'll find plenty of Punjabis who dislike Nawaz Sharif and would prefer an end to dynastic politics in the PMLN.

So essentially he's staying in power with the threat of violence. The only formula that can work for MQM is the 'minus criminals and terrorists' one. Altaf Hussain is one of them. It's about time the educated members of MQM take over their party from these criminals.

Law Enforcement is determined to clear Karachi, but the constant opposition from a certain political party screams guilt on their part.

Do you understand what he meant....??????

Why so much love for the Bhenss? You're not Hindu or something that considers the Bhenss holy and untouchable are you?

I really don't get this stubborn refusal to rid the MQM of Altaf Hussain - you'll find plenty of Punjabis who dislike Nawaz Sharif and would prefer an end to dynastic politics in the PMLN.
Who told you I like him ?lolzz
I'm just telling why he been sheltered & preserved by brits so long ?
& as few of our genious thinks will hang him later ?
I am following a long trail , a conspiracy structured a decade ago ?
The time has came , he will be painted red frist , then he will be declared the most innocent humman ever by the same powers ?
They will take Karachi & gawadar with **** nuks & you will see , a 007 movie with your grand son ?lolzz
What you think stakes of ZARDARI & NAWAZ are ?
In Briton ?yes or no ?
Don't be so naive to keep thinking about Pakistani stupid politics , which is just a seat changing game ?

So what you think what happened in NA 246/?
What happened? The MQM won the seat did it not? Did the Establishement prevent the MQM from putting its candidate in the National Assembly from that seat? No - so there is no comparison to East Pakistan here. The MQM has not been denied its political rights or the ability to partner with other parties and form provincial and federal governments.
Who has the majority in.urban sindh ?ANP lolzz
Which further establishes my point that there is no comparison between the MQM and Awami League of East Pakistan, because unlike East Pakistan, the MQM has won elections and formed governments.
Issue is with the mind set , which keep producing HAQIQI & JINNAH PURs ?
Altaf Hussain needs to follow Haqiqi and Jinnahpur into oblivion - a political party with mass appeal does not need a bhenss heading it to succeed. Only those who are addicted to suckling from the Bhenss's teat keep whining and ranting about the Bhenss leaving, little realizing that the Bhenss is not female and what they are sucking is not a teat ...
Sory go & check how east timor has been created just not long ago ?
Your examples make no sense - I've already debunked your East Pakistan analogy, so please, explain exactly how the East Timor situation is similar to the current demands for Altaf Hussain to give up MQM leadership?
You or I may not like the behenas but he is the loved leader of urban sindh ,& there is no denial about it ?
I strongly doubt he is 'beloved', more like feared, given the extent of his criminal and terrorist ties with foreign funding. A man who is willing to burn Karachi for the sake of leadership of the party is nothing less than a depraved degenerate who rules through fear and greed.

Who told you I like him ?lolzz
I'm just telling why he been sheltered & preserved by brits so long ?
Because the Brits have exploited the MQM and its connections to terrorism and crime to destabilize Karachi and Pakistan?

See, you did it again, made my case for me - Altaf Hussain is a terrorist on the payroll of the Brits now, so all MQM supporters should rise up with one voice and demand that he quit.

Mqm minus altaf would be the best party in pakistan as the basis on which altaf founded this party a party targeting the middle class and is also the only secular party. And it would be a democratic party as it has no badshahat like that of sharif or bhutto or wali khandaans

He will , but again it's not what is the script is ?
Frist Brits will.make few in Pakistani uniformers convinced that they are ready to kick that man ?
Then when they will go haeavy handed in Karachi the same man will be found innocent then what ?
That's man will dememd something to the world ?

Sorry @batmannow the proper way to handle the situation was to prove his innocence, by taking legal action against people accusing him. The more he yells,screams and threatens the more guilty he looks. As far as him taking any illegal actions in Karachi and getting away with are long gone.

What happened? The MQM won the seat did it not? Did the Establishement prevent the MQM from putting its candidate in the National Assembly from that seat? No - so there is no comparison to East Pakistan here. The MQM has not been denied its political rights or the ability to partner with other parties and form provincial and federal governments.

Which further establishes my point that there is no comparison between the MQM and Awami League of East Pakistan, because unlike East Pakistan, the MQM has won elections and formed governments.

Altaf Hussain needs to follow Haqiqi and Jinnahpur into oblivion - a political party with mass appeal does not need a bhenss heading it to succeed. Only those who are addicted to suckling from the Bhenss's teat keep whining and ranting about the Bhenss leaving, little realizing that the Bhenss is not female and what they are sucking is not a teat ...

Your examples make no sense - I've already debunked your East Pakistan analogy, so please, explain exactly how the East Timor situation is similar to the current demands for Altaf Hussain to give up MQM leadership?

I strongly doubt he is 'beloved', more like feared, given the extent of his criminal and terrorist ties with foreign funding. A man who is willing to burn Karachi for the sake of leadership of the party is nothing less than a depraved degenerate who rules through fear and greed.

Because the Brits have exploited the MQM and its connections to terrorism and crime to destabilize Karachi and Pakistan?

See, you did it again, made my case for me - Altaf Hussain is a terrorist on the payroll of the Brits now, so all MQM supporters should rise up with one voice and demand that he quit.
MQM won the seat because , the information gathered by the FIU was false ?
It was mainly based on , the MQMs opponents views that , a fair election will let MQM lose its support cause its mostly bassed on the tactics employed by MQM to do the thappa tricks ?
All of that assupmtions went wrong , & establishment + MQM opponents were beaten up by the real MQM mandate ?

MQM never been sharedshared really in power by any of PPP & PMLn , instead both tried their best to crush MQM by all means ?
from ZARDARI to NAWAZ to IMRAN to asfand yar wali all of them are bieng in connections with Brits & also are doing business with the enemy state ?
They never been asked to leave their leadership role ?
My POV is not only ALTAF , all of them ZARDARI ,NAWAZ , IMRAN , were & are on Brits payroll doing their characters with different styles ?
One way or another leading the same track?
So yes , we need a grand Marshall revolution cleaning all the mess all over Pakistan banning all of these politicians from politics , & showing the world we do justice to everyone , whoever of us crosses our red lines ?
But just only getting one community or a political party will break us down , cause as a country we are in much worse what we had in 1971 ?

Sorry , I am nothing to MQM ?
So friend basicly its you , who should go to England & should try your luck there ?
For me , international establishment is just playing a chess game with our blood in uniform & in streets for their power ?
With all of the collected bhatta,s means nothing when it comes to the Mayfair mansions & the surrey mahals ?
I mean for Brits ?lolzz

Did the truth prevailled when India was divided unequaly to the Muslims ?
Go get the history books & read it ?
Cyril Radcliffe , who was he , what he did & when ?
Are u refering abt book The Great Game?

Back
Top Bottom