What's new

MQM Cuts The Comedy Show#N246

It is not just limited to the fisheries department but rather to the whole of Federal Government, its ministries, attached and sub departments etc.

Quota system was a systematic execution of merit. And once you killed merit, all hopes of becoming an economic powerhouse went down the drain.

Rightly so, but again what was the point of bringing in that document into this debate. That MQM is going to take care of it. They didn't do it in the past. They are not going to do it in the future.

Rightly so, but again what was the point of bringing in that document into this debate. That MQM is going to take care of it. They didn't do it in the past. They are not going to do it in the future.

The fact is that they are unable to do it. Does not mean that the will is not there, just the fact that they do not have enough mandate to have it changed.

Breaking news Mr. Sardar Nabeel Ahmed Gabol will join PTI shortly as per plan make by PTI six months back and that is why Mr. Nabeel resign and then blame MQM for rigging in 2013 election.

The fact is that they are unable to do it. Does not mean that the will is not there, just the fact that they do not have enough mandate to have it changed.

The fact is that it's not on their agenda. For once in the past 15 years they should have put this vary important subject on the top of the priority list before joining the government. Enough mandate? They supported Musharraf in uniform they could have asked for this in return. They supported Zardari they could have asked for this in return. They didn't. It's not on their priority, it's just a card they are going to fool the masses with.

The fact is that it's not on their agenda. For once in the past 15 years they should have put this vary important subject on the top of the priority list before joining the government. Enough mandate? They supported Musharraf in uniform they could have asked for this in return. They supported Zardari they could have asked for this in return. They didn't. It's not on their priority, it's just a card they are going to fool the masses with.

So, are you fooled yet? I guess not.

On a serious note, MQM has put up the matter for discussion in power houses where everything happens, in senate and in the National Assembly, the bill could never pass. You honestly need to catch up with the recent history as well as general knowledge, and fast.

Zardari leads the PPP, a party that put up the quota system, you think even Zardari himself is strong enough to be able to abolish it? MQM has been the king maker many a time but they have never been able to put up their demands for the simple reason that they have to toe a line, the establishment line, or suddenly a map of Jinnahpur appears or a May 12 happens or 120 alleged hardened terrorists are caught in a single go from the MQM head quarters.

Currently, PTI is the sweetheard of the establishment and all roadworks are being prepared to clear hurdles for their entry in MQM strongholds......something that will not happen any time soon.

P.S. Musharraf did support MQM rather well, but he had limitations as his aspirations were always to become a politician and never a dictator. No wonder he had a whole plethora of politicians and was an 'elected' chief executive and president.

Breaking News: Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan, the MQM governor of Sindh has been now disowned by Altaf Hussain and labelled an 'establishment governor'. Wow! MQM continues its tactics of disowning everyone.. Tomorrow, MQM might just disown Altaf Hussain. Now THAT might be worth it. :)

When you form an alliance with the federal government that means you have the majority. That means you are the majority.
Alliances are formed after lots of Negotiations and so many things on the table for which some of the stance need to be taken back and some are accepted to the point of Greater Good. Do you think rest of Pakistan would ACCEPT the Idea of Abolishing Quota System???MQM Understands that and they had to deal with it as well. I will say again if PTI is GENUINE on this issue then they should RAISE it lets see how many days they are able to sustain their Popularity in Punjab and KPK where they gather their Major Support.
You have been in alliance for 15+ years and not for a single year was this point on your agenda? Show me once when you asked them to provide you this else you are going to quit the alliance? Phewwww! But when it comes to election you come back with this card in your pocket?
Show you once???Just look at last PPP Govt. MQM went in and Came out so many times and they demanded almost everything from Law and Order to Local Bodies system. You might have Habit of Forgetting things.
Act first and ask for support later, this applies to MQM first. They have been in power for 15+ years what have they done so far regarding this issue? Instead of sending money to Bhai in London? instead of collecting extortion money from the shops in Karachi? and instead of crushing the opposition with guns!
MQM has done a lot in their Capacity. They are Regional Party not fully Developed National one so not much is expected in terms of Passing the Legislation in the end. This system may look like Non Issue for other Provinces but when this issue comes under discussion we have seen all those who have no Issue of its Removal started Defending it actually in the past and since PTI is trying to become a National Party themselves by any Means possible so what makes you think that they would support such move in the Parliament anyway???PTI is just all TALK rather then Walk the Talk that is why they dont even DESERVE to Talk about that Issue UNLESS they make the move before using it to earn Political Mileage.

& every political of Pakistan does that ?
Pti PMLn , PPP,MQM, ANP, Ji,jui f , upu name it ?
So what's the dam point kid ?
Don't act like , you know every dam political secret here ? You don't ?
But any way nice posts , carry on .
Let's have the the party ?
The guy you are hovring with is dam , good & really few good academics on PDF , watch out .lolzzz

On a serious note, MQM has put up the matter for discussion in power houses where everything happens, in senate and in the National Assembly, the bill could never pass. You honestly need to catch up with the recent history as well as general knowledge, and fast.

Zardari leads the PPP, a party that put up the quota system, you think even Zardari himself is strong enough to be able to abolish it? MQM has been the king maker many a time but they have never been able to put up their demands for the simple reason that they have to toe a line, the establishment line, or suddenly a map of Jinnahpur appears or a May 12 happens or 120 alleged hardened terrorists are caught in a single go from the MQM head quarters.

Currently, PTI is the sweetheard of the establishment and all roadworks are being prepared to clear hurdles for their entry in MQM strongholds......something that will not happen any time soon.

P.S. Musharraf did support MQM rather well, but he had limitations as his aspirations were always to become a politician and never a dictator. No wonder he had a whole plethora of politicians and was an 'elected' chief executive and president.
What you think , about a new dictatorship cleaning the mess all around , with out political interests this time ?
Sure you won't like my post ,I am the residential devil they call me these days , cause they think , I support MQM.lolzzzz

Alliances are formed after lots of Negotiations and so many things on the table for which some of the stance need to be taken back and some are accepted to the point of Greater Good. Do you think rest of Pakistan would ACCEPT the Idea of Abolishing Quota System???MQM Understands that and they had to deal with it as well.

If I will enter in a deal with any other person or entity. I will make a priority list. I will sign the deal only if I will be getting enough benefit from it. The main point was this vary thing was never on the priority of MQM. They talk of merit. None of their own institutions work on merit for instance how many appointments in water board are via proper channel? Instead of clearing the way for their activists in their controlled organisation if they would have worked on the system. That would have been a lot better. But no, if you will solve all the problem like you claim to be you are left with no cards to play on! So it's going to be the same. And this vary quota system is helping the urdu speaking lot to get admissions in almost all of Karachi's academic institutions from Dow to Karachi University you need Karachi's domicile and PRC to get into.. Getting the point..

I will say again if PTI is GENUINE on this issue then they should RAISE it lets see how many days they are able to sustain their Popularity in Punjab and KPK where they gather their Major Support.
PTI never played such cards. They talk about uplifting the 'merit' over all and that's it. No one should be given the priority on the basis of caste, color and creed.

Show you once???Just look at last PPP Govt. MQM went in and Came out so many times and they demanded almost everything from Law and Order to Local Bodies system. You might have Habit of Forgetting things.

You mean that hide and seek game they started playing with the PPP? Like really, just like right now when they aren't in any sort of alliance with the PPP still there was a settlement for senate elections. MQM has a habit of being the girlfriend of every ruling party. They favored Musharraf and sat right next to the Chaudhry Brothers. They didn't leave the government in those ten years but were against the killing of Bugti. They showed their 'power' on 12th May and later demanded that vary same Cheif Justice to take action. They sat right next to ANP along with Asif Ali Zardari. Like anything to gain power.

MQM has done a lot in their Capacity. They are Regional Party not fully Developed National one so not much is expected in terms of Passing the Legislation in the end. This system may look like Non Issue for other Provinces but when this issue comes under discussion we have seen all those who have no Issue of its Removal started Defending it actually in the past and since PTI is trying to become a National Party themselves by any Means possible so what makes you think that they would support such move in the Parliament anyway???PTI is just all TALK rather then Walk the Talk that is why they dont even DESERVE to Talk about that Issue UNLESS they make the move before using it to earn Political Mileage.

Passing the legislation in the end. Ohh so you mean to tell me that you are part of the government but can't pass a legislation? Err, so what are you in the government for? When Nepoleon was captured he was interviewed by a Journalist, he was kept in a broken cell the journalist asked him, Do you feel comfortable here? He replied No this place is not for kings how can I be comfortable the walls are broken the bed is having bugs and all it's shit. The journalist said why don't you protest? Napoleon said my dear kings issue orders they don't protest.
When you are a part of the government you back each and every policy of the government don't tell us you were in government and you couldn't do this and that. If you can't sit outside and watch.

PTI is all talk right? atleast it's not fear. Atleast it's not because of PTI that people can't discuss politics in Karachi openly. Atleast it's not PTI that's hiding arms and ammunation in Bani Gaala and it's not PTI who is backing Ubaid K2 and Faisal Mota .. It's not Imran's birthdays that a convicted killer is attending and celebrating in Jail. And I am not a PTIan!

& every political of Pakistan does that ?
Pti PMLn , PPP,MQM, ANP, Ji,jui f , upu name it ?
So what's the dam point kid ?
Don't act like , you know every dam political secret here ? You don't ?
But any way nice posts , carry on .
Let's have the the party ?
The guy you are hovring with is dam , good & really few good academics on PDF , watch out .lolzzz

1) Two wrongs never make a right.
2) Haha not every other political party backs up target killers. You've made the politics in Karachi a mess.
3) Come with me to KPK any place you name it. Let's pay a visit to Lahore. Nobody threatens the opposition camps.
4) PPP was under pressure during the Zia's regime did they kill everyone who took part in an operation against them?

PS: Thanks for the tip. I am glad that a person with good academics on PDF is having a debate with a 'kid' that means I am worth it :)

1) Actually when I am told by ANP to vote for them I ask for their performance unlike the so called self proclaimed 'educated lot' who will vote for a political party because they speak the same language. Yes I am not fooled and I am proud of it. Ghani Khan knew this long ago in 1948 he nodded, 'When a political system starves him and over feeds another he rubs that system under his grass sandals' Look at what happened to every political party in KPK in the past. And this is what is going to happen to PTI if they won't deliver. We aren't blind followers Alhamdulillah.

2) And you enter into government with the same Zardari. 'bari dair kardi meharbaan aatay aatay' That's what I meant to say 'Yazeed say bhe marasim Hussain ko bhe salam' If you can't do what you want to why join the government sit silently in the opposition.

3) Haha so you mean to tell me that Jinnah pur was a drama. Before moving forward you must accept the mistakes of the past. Afaq Ahmed himself accepted that.

4) Haha and who are you going to blame May 12 on? CJ went to every major city of Pakistan and it was peaceful. He comes to Karachi and it's not peaceful anymore. What was the difference between the rest of the Pakistan and Karachi?

5) Sweetheart of establishment because PTI speaks against drones? Sweetheart of establishment because PTI wants peace talks before operations? Sweetheart of the establishment because PTI wants to cut down defence budget? Or sweetheart of the establishment because PTI asked 'GENERALS' to take over? or because the guy from London told you that PTI is the sweetheart of the establishment?

6) Haha dictators favor political lap dogs. Elected? My foot Elected. Just like Zia was. Just like Ayub Khan was. Bullshit! A person violates the constitution and you favor him. And he has limitations? Which political party he took on board before Laal Masjid? Before Akbar Bugti's killing? Even Mir Zafar Ullah Khan Jamali the than prime minister didn't support it. Still he was not a dictator.

MQM crying already, press conference WHILE voting is underway, criticizing ECP and complaining about 'slow voting', saying 'I.D checking and verification taking too long, people should be just let in to vote' & asking voting staff 'to let people vote (hint hint)'. MQM butt on fire & fear spreading of not being able to do 'thappa thappa' game. PTI should respond with a press conference of its own and ask ECP to disqualify MQM for trying to influence the election in NA-246.

MQM will clean sweep!! but still respect to PTI to entering their stronghold and fielding a candidate

If I will enter in a deal with any other person or entity. I will make a priority list. I will sign the deal only if I will be getting enough benefit from it. The main point was this vary thing was never on the priority of MQM. They talk of merit. None of their own institutions work on merit for instance how many appointments in water board are via proper channel? Instead of clearing the way for their activists in their controlled organisation if they would have worked on the system. That would have been a lot better. But no, if you will solve all the problem like you claim to be you are left with no cards to play on! So it's going to be the same. And this vary quota system is helping the urdu speaking lot to get admissions in almost all of Karachi's academic institutions from Dow to Karachi University you need Karachi's domicile and PRC to get into.. Getting the point..
All those institutions you Mentioned are not under MQM rather they are under PPP Minister Sharjeel Memon that include Water Board and KMC as well. So dont come up with something without knowledge. As for Ghost Employees have you ever seen how many of them exist in PIA and other Institutions while you only end up finding Water Board and KMC that is called BIAS as if you are interested in discussing real problem of Ghost Employees then do it Across the Board rather then following one or two institutions. If MQM solves most of the PROBLEMS then MQM has the BEST card available to Play and that is PERFORMANCE CARD same goes for PTI and JI as well. That would only going to happened when they have AUTHORITY to work they cant perform those task without Authority and same goes for PTI as PTI cant Build Bridges and Roads in Punjab Province or in Multan because they dont have authority to do that on the other hand they have authority to work in KPK and still they are not up to the mark compare to what they Promised.
PTI never played such cards. They talk about uplifting the 'merit' over all and that's it. No one should be given the priority on the basis of caste, color and creed.
See now you started LYING as its well known Imran Khan and Imran Ismail have mentioned Quota system issue many times in their Election Campaigns and Public Address so your attempt FAILED. As for no one should be given on the basis of Caste, Color and other things they should not be given on the basis of REGION as well which is whole damn point of Quota System and its not confined to Urdu Speakers only but its for everyone who has Urban Sindh Domicile.
You mean that hide and seek game they started playing with the PPP? Like really, just like right now when they aren't in any sort of alliance with the PPP still there was a settlement for senate elections. MQM has a habit of being the girlfriend of every ruling party. They favored Musharraf and sat right next to the Chaudhry Brothers. They didn't leave the government in those ten years but were against the killing of Bugti. They showed their 'power' on 12th May and later demanded that vary same Cheif Justice to take action. They sat right next to ANP along with Asif Ali Zardari. Like anything to gain power.
That hid and seek could have been avoided if they have enough strength to stand against PPP Govt. and same goes for Senate as well PTI had three MPAs and all of them Resigned otherwise MQM would have made deal with PMLF and PTI to send Senators. As for 12 May 2007 that was not MQM Solo play all others were also involved in this so blaming just MQM is BIASED. Within those 10 Years whenever MQM had Authorities they delivered the results and I can say same about JI for Karachi only while PTI has YET TO PROVE IT.

MQM crying already, press conference WHILE voting is underway, criticizing ECP and complaining about 'slow voting', saying 'I.D checking and verification taking too long, people should be just let in to vote' & asking voting staff 'to let people vote (hint hint)'. MQM butt on fire & fear spreading of not being able to do 'thappa thappa' game. PTI should respond with a press conference of its own and ask ECP to disqualify MQM for trying to influence the election in NA-246.
MQM is trying to Increase the TURN OUT by making the process Faster while PTI and JI are not even interested because they want to Score Points as they knows higher Turnout means Higher Margin of Success for MQM. PTI would try their best to keep it low so that Margin of MQM's success could be Reduced.

Passing the legislation in the end. Ohh so you mean to tell me that you are part of the government but can't pass a legislation? Err, so what are you in the government for? When Nepoleon was captured he was interviewed by a Journalist, he was kept in a broken cell the journalist asked him, Do you feel comfortable here? He replied No this place is not for kings how can I be comfortable the walls are broken the bed is having bugs and all it's shit. The journalist said why don't you protest? Napoleon said my dear kings issue orders they don't protest.
When you are a part of the government you back each and every policy of the government don't tell us you were in government and you couldn't do this and that. If you can't sit outside and watch.

PTI is all talk right? atleast it's not fear. Atleast it's not because of PTI that people can't discuss politics in Karachi openly. Atleast it's not PTI that's hiding arms and ammunation in Bani Gaala and it's not PTI who is backing Ubaid K2 and Faisal Mota .. It's not Imran's birthdays that a convicted killer is attending and celebrating in Jail. And I am not a PTIan!

1) Two wrongs never make a right.
2) Haha not every other political party backs up target killers. You've made the politics in Karachi a mess.
3) Come with me to KPK any place you name it. Let's pay a visit to Lahore. Nobody threatens the opposition camps.
4) PPP was under pressure during the Zia's regime did they kill everyone who took part in an operation against them?

PS: Thanks for the tip. I am glad that a person with good academics on PDF is having a debate with a 'kid' that means I am worth it :)

1) Actually when I am told by ANP to vote for them I ask for their performance unlike the so called self proclaimed 'educated lot' who will vote for a political party because they speak the same language. Yes I am not fooled and I am proud of it. Ghani Khan knew this long ago in 1948 he nodded, 'When a political system starves him and over feeds another he rubs that system under his grass sandals' Look at what happened to every political party in KPK in the past. And this is what is going to happen to PTI if they won't deliver. We aren't blind followers Alhamdulillah.

2) And you enter into government with the same Zardari. 'bari dair kardi meharbaan aatay aatay' That's what I meant to say 'Yazeed say bhe marasim Hussain ko bhe salam' If you can't do what you want to why join the government sit silently in the opposition.

3) Haha so you mean to tell me that Jinnah pur was a drama. Before moving forward you must accept the mistakes of the past. Afaq Ahmed himself accepted that.

4) Haha and who are you going to blame May 12 on? CJ went to every major city of Pakistan and it was peaceful. He comes to Karachi and it's not peaceful anymore. What was the difference between the rest of the Pakistan and Karachi?

5) Sweetheart of establishment because PTI speaks against drones? Sweetheart of establishment because PTI wants peace talks before operations? Sweetheart of the establishment because PTI wants to cut down defence budget? Or sweetheart of the establishment because PTI asked 'GENERALS' to take over? or because the guy from London told you that PTI is the sweetheart of the establishment?

6) Haha dictators favor political lap dogs. Elected? My foot Elected. Just like Zia was. Just like Ayub Khan was. Bullshit! A person violates the constitution and you favor him. And he has limitations? Which political party he took on board before Laal Masjid? Before Akbar Bugti's killing? Even Mir Zafar Ullah Khan Jamali the than prime minister didn't support it. Still he was not a dictator.
OK , super brain drain ?
Let's rock & roll,
Let's start from KPK , don't even go anywhere , what happened in APS school?
Who did it ? Were your relatives doing that ?
Who was offering TTp dogs offices in KPK ?
Aka PTI IMRAN KHAN ?
why ?
Ohh was afraid to teeth , to get washed out like ANP?
By TTP s hands ?
Till now why IMRAN can't open his dam mouth against the butchers of APS innocent school kids ?
Why PTI can protest only against drones which have killed TTp bosses like baitullha , Hakeem ullha mesuds ?
Why PTI ,JI can't protest against TTp butchers terrorism against Christians , shia ,& APS school kids murders same as they did against drones ?
Why pTI can't formed a JIT against the jail breakings of the KPK prisons by TTp dogs ?
Just few of the million questions ?
& you will start crying ?hahahaha

1. The self proclaimed 'educated lot' is not a self claim at all but rather the internationally accepted stats of the highest number of educated in any Pakistani city. And yes the educated lot votes for MQM in Karachi......your failure to understand the reason is your limited understanding of the situation and history.

2. There is a way to do everything as you want to do, a way to do nothing at all and a compromised way where you get to do something that you want to do. If MQM gets majority in Sindh and are able to post a Chief Minister then they can do anything and everything that they want to do. As they do not hold the majority, sitting in the opposition would mean not serving their constituencies at all as all budget allocations would be frozen and state machinery may also be used against MQM. The compromised way is to become an unwilling ally of PPP in the Sindh Government so that they are able to serve the general public, although not to their full potential or planning, but still.

3. If somebody still believe in Jinnahpur he should get a serious medical checkup. The people whose elders sacrificed everything for freedom, who fought for independence and achieved independence for the whole of Pakistan, and Bangladesh, would never dream of treason. And I am comforted at your comment how you value the words of Afaq Ahmad over the Military command of that time who have admitted how everything was a drama.

4. I did not blame May 12 on CJ. I blamed it on the establishment. First MQM was ordered to ensure that the CJ fails and that MQMs rally is much larger then anything the CJ can muster and then the same MQM was left high and dry with multiple conspiracies. Halted the imminent entry of MQM in Punjab, yet again!

5. PTI speaks against everything one day and then speaks in the favour of the same things the other day. IK vowed never to return to the NA, then the vow changed to not return until the formation of the committee headed by x and y and then it changed to .............. you get the point, don't you.

6. The constitution was written for Pakistan, Pakistan was not created for the constitution.....the constitution can be suspended in case of emergencies and whatever the so called 'dictator' did, he did for Pakistan. And who cares where a terrorist is killed, be it in a so called land grabbed piece of mosque or a distant cave?

OK , super brain drain ?
Let's rock & roll,
You didn't answer any of my points and shifted the gear from NA 246 to KPK. I don't mind that either :)

Let's start from KPK , don't even go anywhere , what happened in APS school?
Who did it ? Were your relatives doing that ?

What happened in APS was inhuman and tragic. It wasn't done by any political party I am sure of that. No political party got the blame. Unlike Baldia Factory you see the difference? That's the difference between the politics of KPK and politics of Karachi.

Who was offering TTp dogs offices in KPK ?
Aka PTI IMRAN KHAN ?
why ?
Ohh was afraid to teeth , to get washed out like ANP?
By TTP s hands ?
Till now why IMRAN can't open his dam mouth against the butchers of APS innocent school kids ?
Why PTI can protest only against drones which have killed TTp bosses like baitullha , Hakeem ullha mesuds ?
Why PTI ,JI can't protest against TTp butchers terrorism against Christians , shia ,& APS school kids murders same as they did against drones ?
Why pTI can't formed a JIT against the jail breakings of the KPK prisons by TTp dogs ?
Just few of the million questions ?
& you will start crying ?hahahaha

1) Why is PTI asking for office? It's because at the end of the day you have to hold a meeting somewhere with someone and talk about it to resolve it. Because a military operation is never going to end this shit. And to seal it the tragic incident occured after the military operation.

Imran's and PTI's stand was clear and perfect most similar to what the ANP did in Swat. Remember? Hold talks, those who agree should be taken on board those who don't shall be wiped out. And the area must not be left like that afterwards. There MUST be proper development and watch of the area. It's KPK which is bearing the load of those millions of IDPs!

2) Imran spoke against it openly. KPK government repeatedly stated that this was an inhuman act. Shia Killings and Christians killing was also condemned. You don't watch that it's your problem cause you are too busy understanding what Bhai is trying to say at 3am.

3) I am not crying. The people of KPK voted Imran just for the fact because they knew that the military operation isn't going to solve anything. Not a single thing. But you sitting in Karachi think that you understand the things happening in a tribal system better.

Unfortunately while all this was created and the mess was tranferring to Pakistan you were enjoying the lap of President Musharraf? Weren't you?

All those institutions you Mentioned are not under MQM rather they are under PPP Minister Sharjeel Memon that include Water Board and KMC as well. So dont come up with something without knowledge. As for Ghost Employees have you ever seen how many of them exist in PIA and other Institutions while you only end up finding Water Board and KMC that is called BIAS as if you are interested in discussing real problem of Ghost Employees then do it Across the Board rather then following one or two institutions. If MQM solves most of the PROBLEMS then MQM has the BEST card available to Play and that is PERFORMANCE CARD same goes for PTI and JI as well. That would only going to happened when they have AUTHORITY to work they cant perform those task without Authority and same goes for PTI as PTI cant Build Bridges and Roads in Punjab Province or in Multan because they dont have authority to do that on the other hand they have authority to work in KPK and still they are not up to the mark compare to what they Promised.

haha, two wrongs never make a right as I said earlier. something without knowledge literally? How many names you want from Water Board to KMC of MQM's 'karkunaan' who are induced there? Shall I give you a list? You can cross check? LOL at authority to work re-read my post. If you didn't have authority what were you doing in Federal Government?

See now you started LYING as its well known Imran Khan and Imran Ismail have mentioned Quota system issue many times in their Election Campaigns and Public Address so your attempt FAILED. As for no one should be given on the basis of Caste, Color and other things they should not be given on the basis of REGION as well which is whole damn point of Quota System and its not confined to Urdu Speakers only but its for everyone who has Urban Sindh Domicile.

LYING? PTI don't use regional cards isn't a lie and I already stated that PTI stands for upholding the merit instead of region this and shit. So the point remains valid. Re-read.

That hid and seek could have been avoided if they have enough strength to stand against PPP Govt. and same goes for Senate as well PTI had three MPAs and all of them Resigned otherwise MQM would have made deal with PMLF and PTI to send Senators. As for 12 May 2007 that was not MQM Solo play all others were also involved in this so blaming just MQM is BIASED. Within those 10 Years whenever MQM had Authorities they delivered the results and I can say same about JI for Karachi only while PTI has YET TO PROVE IT.

1) Hide & Seek remains valid you agree! Thank You for that.

2) Not MQM's solo play others were also involved. You agree Thank you for that. We were discussing MQM so I had to talk about MQM it's not biased. The main players were ANP and MQM and you both shed the blood of innocent people and later enjoyed power sitting next to each other sharing all the love you got for each other. Means during those ten years you didn't had the authority while sitting in the government offices? If yes why didn't you resign?

1. The self proclaimed 'educated lot' is not a self claim at all but rather the internationally accepted stats of the highest number of educated in any Pakistani city. And yes the educated lot votes for MQM in Karachi......your failure to understand the reason is your limited understanding of the situation and history.

Check that again. According to whom?

12. There is a way to do everything as you want to do, a way to do nothing at all and a compromised way where you get to do something that you want to do. If MQM gets majority in Sindh and are able to post a Chief Minister then they can do anything and everything that they want to do. As they do not hold the majority, sitting in the opposition would mean not serving their constituencies at all as all budget allocations would be frozen and state machinery may also be used against MQM. The compromised way is to become an unwilling ally of PPP in the Sindh Government so that they are able to serve the general public, although not to their full potential or planning, but still.

So if you have to compromise on your main agendas what the point of joining? I gave you the example of Napoleon didn't i?

13. If somebody still believe in Jinnahpur he should get a serious medical checkup. The people whose elders sacrificed everything for freedom, who fought for independence and achieved independence for the whole of Pakistan, and Bangladesh, would never dream of treason. And I am comforted at your comment how you value the words of Afaq Ahmad over the Military command of that time who have admitted how everything was a drama.

When did I say it were the Urdu speaking? again playing that same card! It was MQM. There is a difference between both. Check out the recent interviews of Afaq Ahmed buddy and tell me how the agencies are telling him to say all that.

14. I did not blame May 12 on CJ. I blamed it on the establishment. First MQM was ordered to ensure that the CJ fails and that MQMs rally is much larger then anything the CJ can muster and then the same MQM was left high and dry with multiple conspiracies. Halted the imminent entry of MQM in Punjab, yet again!

Haha - so the establishment asks you to do something for them and you do it with love at the service of thy masters!

15. PTI speaks against everything one day and then speaks in the favour of the same things the other day. IK vowed never to return to the NA, then the vow changed to not return until the formation of the committee headed by x and y and then it changed to .............. you get the point, don't you.

You changed from sweetheart of establishment to this? Am I here to wash the dirty face of PTI. No I don't.

16. The constitution was written for Pakistan, Pakistan was not created for the constitution.....the constitution can be suspended in case of emergencies and whatever the so called 'dictator' did, he did for Pakistan. And who cares where a terrorist is killed, be it in a so called land grabbed piece of mosque or a distant cave?

yes it's for the country's sake that when a constitution is formulated you have to obey it. If that's not obeyed there is nothing. LOL @ who cares when a terrorist is killed. MQM cries at the top of it's voice against his killing. You forgot the black banners you decorated Karachi with after his death?

Back
Top Bottom