What's new

Movie on partition

Sorry man, don't try to wash my brain coz I'm pro-Pakistan already.

:rofl: :omghaha: :D :lol:
it actually will!

u watch the film aeronaut has posted in post#16.

and this west is is very biased towards Muslims u know that very well.

May Allah bless the souls of all the people, regardless of them being Muslim, Sikh or Hindu who lost their lives and honour during the split. What a terrible time and the stories are heart wrenching.

May Allah bless the souls of all the people, regardless of them being Muslim, Sikh or Hindu who lost their lives and honour during the split. What a terrible time and the stories are heart wrenching.

the year which should have been one of the glorious one in subcontinent's history sadly ended up as one of the darkest

No point in blaming each other.Lives were lost on both side. man became an animal.

My grandmother says that see has herself seen hindus and sikhs kill muslims. But she has also seen people whom she she knew in Lahore come and telling stories of losing loved ones.

No point in blaming each other.Lives were lost on both side. man became an animal.

My grandmother says that see has herself seen hindus and sikhs kill muslims. But she has also seen people whom she she knew in Lahore come and telling stories of losing loved ones.

Same here Bro.... my grandparents witnessed the same in the Eastern Wing!! bdw check the below documentary........ it's completely on M.A. Jinnah and partition. Currently I am watching it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom