What's new

Movement against rogue establishment!

That is great, but they will need massive support from the people if they are to succeed in what you say they are trying to do.
In my days as student I fought against martial law in the 80's, but that was easy. Struggle was isolated so establishment wasn't much threatened by it. We only caused a bit of disorder in the city and surround odd military vehicle and challenged them to shoot us and the poor soldier helplessly saying why we shoot you.
Now it is massive. Establishment actually put a plan to kill IK and before/after coercing to kill him politically using EC and kangaroo courts.
That's why I admire this man, Imran Khan.
This establishment is nothing less than a colonial invading regime and can do anything without remorse.
Now I can really understand why Baloch went up to mountains and why mukti bahini hated army and west Pakistanis because we were all with our beloved army/establishment to mock and deprive them.

You hate Bhutto because he was a Shia / Momin ...

From your post I felt that only a shia can be called a momin

May I know from where you guys got the authority to issue such certificates??

@SaadH

I think you should also stop hyphenating the title of momin with one particular sect. Nobody can issue the certificate who is a momin and who isn't

Last edited:
it's not true, I have and I am not. But only support " military constitutional duty ". Our institutions were excellent but merit killing spree started in Zia era when all top posts were filled with retired military officers and later Nawaz did the extreme job. Now only institution that has some blood is the military. Otherwise, bureaucracy to judiciary all are totally politically compromised and then came Bajwa, his political engineering during his last 6 months was massive destruction.
Example of Heavy Mechanical Complex Taxila, it was in profit when the civilian crew was running, ln the Zia era, they filled up all vacancies with retired officers. Later qualified engineers move to Western countries.
That's the mistake.
It is military establishment that destroyed all institutions.
Coerced judiciary since justice munir.
Then declaring mujeeb as traitor and even ZAB.
Then when all resisting leaders neutralized, they brought in shopkeepers like NS.
It is so criminal and one chance is with IK and that thugs are exposed.

Then declaring mujeeb as traitor and even ZAB.
Stop glorifying Bhutto. Also he wasn't resisting anything. He used to call ayub daddy and was completely aligned with yahya khan on everything related to east Pakistan crisis

@SaadH

I think you should also stop hyphenating the title of momin with one particular sect. Nobody can issue the certificate who is a momin and who isn't
I agree, but that's how shia refer to each other, it's their version of "chosen people". I used their own terminology and that's why it ruffled some feathers.

Stop glorifying Bhutto. Also he wasn't resisting anything. He used to call ayub daddy and was completely aligned with yahya khan on everything related to east Pakistan crisis
He had to be since Yahya was one of his momin bhai. Now watch our resident momins defend Yahya and bash Ayub. Allegiance to sect is paramount.

Without dismantling the Army and rebuilding it, nothing will change in Pakistan.

That is the "beauty" of the current system that ensures stability: dismantling the Army will disintegrate Pakistan.

That is the "beauty" of the current system that ensures stability: dismantling the Army will disintegrate Pakistan.
Its a risk we have to take, the greater the risk the greater the reward. I keep saying this Bajwa's/Zia's/Ayubs's are not issue but the institution itself is the problem, they have this " Galat fehmi " that only they are the saviors of Pakistan, as the ruling is bestowed on them from the most high, they always keep civil Govt weak and make sure no one comes into power will 2/3rd majority so they can amend the constitution. And now the mentality of the institution is so F'd up that anyone who is a low ranking Sepoy yesterday will become the Firon when he becomes a General.

Rogue establishment conspired to assasinate former prime minister Imran Khan. Only happens in Banana republics.

Chilean president Salvador Allende dies in coup in 1973.
Mursi was killed by Egyptian army under Sisi.

Same establishment has been doing in Pakistan where army has zero role in the independence but they invaded the country after independence.
They killed three prime ministers and attempted to kill fourth.

Pakistani establishment wants to go Scot free on the face of open treason of RCO, sedition, conspiracy to kill a democratic leader, and conspiracy to kill and execution of the conspiracy to assasinate prominent journalist in a 3rd country.

What Imran Khan and PTI doing is no less than a revolutionary struggle against the thugs of establishment, kangaroo courts, and criminal political collaborators.
Imran clearly says establishment must be in politics it's contradictory what you are saying and what Imran

Either become nelson Mandela by standing alone against all odds one day you win

But Imran still chooses to remain a puppet please go and see Asher Azim video I suggest you

If Imran brings clear stance no more involvement in Pak politics by establishment I will be the first to stand by him so don't tell me bro he is against he is playing his cards to make him PM and do what you want to do

Its a risk we have to take, the greater the risk the greater the reward.

Take all the risks you wish Sir. I do not see the Army agreeing to take any risk that threatens its supremacy. Not at all. Most rational observers can guess what is likely to happen next.

Take all the risks you wish Sir. I do not see the Army agreeing to take any risk that threatens its supremacy. Not at all. Most rational observers can guess what is likely to happen next.
Than Pakistan has no future, I guess I should just buy a cow boy hat and move to Texas with Red white and Blue flag on my car, At least America makes better decisions for its people, seriously I saw in news today the Police commissioner of Tampa resigns over a traffic stop, where she show her badge to the Cop, it wasn't even misuse of her authority. If it was Pakistan, that cop would be disappeared and found dead or suspended.

1670281014527.png

Than Pakistan has no future,

Pakistan does have a future, but it will be the one that it makes for itself. Those who do not agree with that future can exercise whatever options they may have available to them, of course.

Back
Top Bottom