What's new

Move to edge Pakistan out of Afghan talks

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Article here, excerpts below:

Pakistan needs to join other nations in fighting terrorists within its borders, US Secretary of State John Kerry urged on Tuesday, saying Islamabad should not feel isolated by talks between the United States, India and Afghanistan next month in New York.

I do not think Pakistan will be excluded...Rather, there 2 type of blocks and negotiation will happen now. One block that involves critical party Pakistan to make sure Pakistan is in same page with the development of Afganistan and on the other track, India and US will try to assist Afganistan with its development and other factors.

“We cannot and will not make distinctions between good and bad terrorists,” Kerry said. “Terror is terror no matter where it comes from, (or) who carries it out.”

That's rich, coming from someone who's currently actively supporting Kurdish terrorists in Syria and Turkey.

India doesn't care about Afghanistan, Afghans are just a tool to them. These "talks" aren't going to lead to peace, they won't solve anything; Actually, the only thing they'll do is piss off Pakistan, and make peace even harder to achieve.

I do not think Pakistan will be excluded...Rather, there 2 type of blocks and negotiation will happen now. One block that involves critical party Pakistan to make sure Pakistan is in same page with the development of Afganistan and on the other track, India and US will try to assist Afganistan with its development and other factors.
It is already being excluded.

Let's wait for the results; I wager that I will be right, and nothing will be solved by these talks.

Back
Top Bottom