What's new

Most racist countries in the world - Map

I'm glad we are not really that racist. I like this because I like racial diversity, and I hope one day, people from all over the world would come to Pakistan and become its citizen, like they do in USA or Canada.

Yeah, but you see there was a massive rigging, hahaha

Cant imagine bangladesh being full of racists, in my personal experience they are not. I guess they need to frame the question better.

yes , the result is complete opposite of the reality :lol:

Yeah, I have seen some videos discussing about how racism is culturally accepted in Iranian culture, and that is causing some big problems in uniting people from different ethnicities in Iran.

Though I heard some Iranians migrated to Pakistan and assimilated into Pakistani society and identity really well. They are Pakistanis like any other Pakistanis.

Mostly in Punjab. Not so much in Sindh I guess.

Yeah, I have seen some videos discussing about how racism is culturally accepted in Iranian culture, and that is causing some big problems in uniting people from different ethnicities in Iran.

Though I heard some Iranians migrated to Pakistan and assimilated into Pakistani society and identity really well. They are Pakistanis like any other Pakistanis.

Surenas the iranian member here... he was actually born in Sindh ... his family moved to Pakistan from Iran... now he lives in amsterdam though..

Pakistan is more tolerant than Germany ? Alright :lol:

And Hong Kong is the most racist place in the world ? @Chinese-Dragon ? Really dude ?

Bangladesh is the most racist country in the world ? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first post when i first saw this it prompt me to say my opinion..

Wth all the things happening all over the world.. Of course is the CHINESE.
Pakistani, bangladeshi and the indians seems to be a nice people.

welcome to PDF, introduce yourself in members section :)

BTW - We should find those 6.5% people and bring them into senses, I guess couple of those are on PDF as well

I really dont want non Pakistanis to "live" here... tht would screw our culture!

I do. Take in this way, people from Muslim world migrate to Pakistan and become its citizen, e.g, Egyptians, Arabs, Chinese, Palestinians, Persians, Russians, Indonesians, as for culture, I would like to see different cultures mix together and form new ones.

Sadly bhartees even discriminate against each other due to the darkness of their dark skin.

Some bhartees apply skin bleaching cream religiously to wash away the stigma attached to being dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first post when i first saw this it prompt me to say my opinion..

Wth all the things happening all over the world.. Of course is the CHINESE.
Pakistani, bangladeshi and the indians seems to be a nice people.

the poll says otherwise
another dark side of the so called “largest democracy” revealed

Back
Top Bottom