Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GOVT OF PAKISTAN FAILED TO PROVIDE JUSTICE AND PEACE 22.BILLION PAKISTANIS

Today, 2:44 PMYou;Shabib Baig (shabib.baig@gmail.com);
Inbox; Sent Items
Around 600 DNA samples collected in Zainab murder case probe

January 19, 2018 BY News Desk
zainab-murder-case-rs10-m-announced-for-helping-arrest-killer-1515673550-7606.jpg

• Law Minister Rana Sanaullah says police close to arresting rapist-cum-murderer
With the authorities on Friday continuing to collect and examine DNA samples in a bid to identify the murderer of seven-year-old Zainab in Kasur, a total of at least 600 DNA samples have been collected within ten days.
A committee formed by the Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif had earlier recommended the authorities to collect the DNA samples of men living within two kilometres of the area where the minor was sexually assaulted, murdered and her body was left in a pile of garbage.
According to sources, a forensic science agency has completed reports of around 450 DNA samples, however, none of the collected DNAs yet have matched that of the criminal.
While the reports of another 150 samples are yet to be finalised by the forensics, sources have also said that the authorities have made some 80 individuals undergo the test for resembling the sketch of the offender along with the criminals who have completed their sentences in rape cases.
Meanwhile, Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah claimed on Friday the police were close to arresting the rapist-cum-murderer.
“With the help of five CCTV footages obtained by investigators, they have marked the area where the accused had gone after abducting Zainab Ansari,” Sanaullah told a private news channel.
“Now the police will launch a search operation and conduct DNA tests of the suspects to catch this beast. He may be apprehended in a couple of days, not in weeks or months,” Sanaullah said.
“I am sure that police have correctly marked the area where the suspect could be hiding,” he added.
Zainab, who was the 12th minor victim of rape and murder in Kasur since 2015, went missing on January 4 while heading towards a relative’s home. Her bruised body was found a few days later in a garbage dump in the city.
The news shocked the entire country with #JusticeforZainab becoming the rallying cry while violent protests broke out in Kasur.
At least four agencies — the Counter Terrorism Department, the Intelligence Bureau, the Special Branch and the Punjab Forensic Science Agency — have been seized with the case and each agency has arrested suspects separately while investigating the matter.
Post Views: 374

****MOHTRAM LOVER OF 22.BILLION PAKISTANIS AND MY FAMILY GENERAL QAMAR JAVED BAJWA ASSLAMOALEKUM WA REHMATULLAH*****
HERE AS PAKISTANI I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT AT PRESENT OUR ALL COURTS *SUPREME COURT AND HIGH COURT ARE NOT DELIVERING JUSTICE TO PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN THEY ARE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION BUREAUCRACY DUE TO THIS RUBBISH PRACTICE BILLIONS OF PAKISTANI NOT GET JUSTICE TEN TO TWENTY YEARS.RESPECTED SIR HERE A EXAMPLE OF *ZAINAB*CASE*MORE THAN ONE YEAR PASSED OUR TALENTED POLICE CAN,T
REACHED AT MUJRIM WHILE THE POLICE ###DPO POLICE,SHO,DY COMMISSIONER IS HELD
RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH THING ABOUT CASE HOW EVER KASUR IS SMALL CITY BUT CASE DELAYED MORE THAN ONE YEAR .HOW EVER JUDGES ANNOUNCE RESULT OF SUCH CASE
BUT THE FATHER AND MOTHER YET NOT SATISFIED FURTHER ELEVEN CASES PENDING TIL
TO DAY.MY EARNEST REQUEST TO YOUR HONOR PLEASE SEND THIS CASE IN ARMY COURT FOR FURTHER PROCEEDING FOR***JUSTICE***JUSTICE*****

پاکستان زندہ باد ۔ پاکستان پائندہ باد

پاکستان زندہ باد ۔ پاکستان پائندہ باد پاکستان زندہ باد ۔
Heaven on Earth
Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it’s all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

A LOVER OF PAKISTAN /AFWAJ E PAKISTAN
HAJI SHABIB BAIG

Some Desi people confuse Lak with million and crore wih billion.
10 crore = 100m
1 corore = 10m
10 lakh = 1m
1 lakh = 100,000

I have to think for a second aswell... It’s probably because it’s not used as often.

His number is mended to 220m, for a second I thought population was doubling ever minute.

Lol 22billion. Thats why we need to get rid of these old measurements and change to metric system officially.

Back
Top Bottom