What's new

Mossad’s deputy head ASSASSINATED !

If true (I doubt it), this sort of thing can spiral out of control. Very early in the cold war, the USA and USSR agreed (I'm not sure HOW they did it) NOT to assassinate or kill CIA or KGB personnel. If caught, a spy was imprisoned, then likely traded. There were a large number of spy swaps over the decades of the cold war.

Assassination as a tool was actually very rare. All of those spy movies with exotic hardware and weapons, and a LOT of killing, was actually pretty fake stuff.

I think it is entirely possible that the Mossad has been at work killing Iranian scientists. It is also not unreasonable for Iran to strike back, as we saw in Thailand. My main point was this "tit for tat" can rapidly devolve into chaos.

If true (I doubt it), this sort of thing can spiral out of control. Very early in the cold war, the USA and USSR agreed (I'm not sure HOW they did it) NOT to assassinate or kill CIA or KGB personnel. If caught, a spy was imprisoned, then likely traded. There were a large number of spy swaps over the decades of the cold war.
agenti_vymena86.jpg

Glienicker Brücke bridge in Germany in 86: Karel Köcher KGB spy inside CIA vs Anatoly Sharansky

After exchange KGB chief later said : "if they asked we would have given three Sharansky for Köcher"
spion_kocher_old5.jpg

^^ Yes, the counter-espionage in those days was rather "civilized" if there is such a way to describe the activity.

i dont know if its confirmed yet, but to be honest -- i wont shed a tear.

they play with fire when they assassinate Iranian scientists and professors.....they have Muslim blood on their hands.

nothing personal though....

by that logic, would you shed no tear for Pakistani soldiers who have the blood of Indian muslim soldiers on their hand? or tears dry up when its muslim killing muslim?

i wont even dignify this with a response, if you are that obtuse to fail to note the distinction here

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Fake News !!!!

Really Israeli haters ..u need to grow up and and advice for u guys...

U dont win wars by creating fake news!!!!:bunny:

im also a bit skeptical here. I scanned israeli news sites and couldnt find anything on it. It may just well be fake news.

but how funny to see you fuming over fake news.....your indian garbage media 60% of the time is spewwing out propaganda and half-truths --especially on the topic of Pakistan! Who the fack are you bhartys to talk

i wont even dignify this with a response, if you are that obtuse to fail to note the distinction here

the distinction is only their religion. Mossad deputy chief, a Jew. While the others Muslim (Shi'ite to be precise)
Both working for the military (not civilian scientists)

so if both are out there serving their Country knowing their life is on the line, then why make a distinction.

The truth is you "cry" for your "muslim brothers" when you are just driven by pure hatred of others.

im also a bit skeptical here. I scanned israeli news sites and couldnt find anything on it. It may just well be fake news.

but how funny to see you fuming over fake news.....your indian garbage media 60% of the time is spewwing out propaganda and half-truths --especially on the topic of Pakistan! Who the fack are you bhartys to talk

link posted earlier in the thread too.... from IL source. Report: Hizbullah Killed Former Mossad Deputy - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

facking bhartys??? nice to know the call centre jobs wont be getting outsourced to Pakistan anytime soon with that level of madrassa taught english! :enjoy:

the distinction is only their religion. Mossad deputy chief, a Jew. While the others Muslim (Shi'ite to be precise)
Both working for the military (not civilian scientists)

so if both are out there serving their Country knowing their life is on the line, then why make a distinction.

The truth is you "cry" for your "muslim brothers" when you are just driven by pure hatred of others.

dude, you're a f*cking idiot!!!!

when countries go to war, it's a lot different than when country's use sabotage and engage in targetted killings of others in foreign countries.......especially i speak with regard to Iranian scientists/professors who, as of late, have been targetted simply because of them doing their jobs that were assigned.

and dont try to pull the sectarian card on me.....as a Muslim, i will kill whoever poses danger or threat to my country's borders......if that person happens to be some dumbazz who joined the indian military, well he's in my cross-sights in the event of war-time.

i could care less if the dude is Jew, Pagan or Mormon for God's sakes.....so do yourself a favour and shut your pie hole

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

link posted earlier in the thread too.... from IL source. Report: Hizbullah Killed Former Mossad Deputy - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

facking bhartys??? nice to know the call centre jobs wont be getting outsourced to Pakistan anytime soon with that level of madrassa taught english! :enjoy:

yeah nice to know your people are for sale and ready to connect a few calls and answer a few phones.... for a few quarters and dimes

thanks for the link

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom