What's new

Mortar shells fired into Pakistani territory by Iranian border forces

***** cheerleaders.

:rofl:

These Indian trolls are not only desperate but foolish especially the no data guy. Beyond ridiculous and quite frankly it takes some serious level of obsession to use words like " the area was rocked" to claim ballistic missile.

I truly believe PDF needs an entry test so that at least then the filth can be wiped away.

As for Iran. Baffling. I really believe Iran is a paranoid state. There are only a handful of countries that want to establish relations with Iran and Pakistan is one of the few who wants to take it higher but Iran constantly pokes us again and again. Isolated by the world its simply forcing us again and again to enter the Saudi camp. Their govt has zero sense of diplomacy.

Brah,your memory seems to be shirt , Pakistanies where doing the same till yesterday ,and Chinese dint even fire a shot.now tell me who has more honor a gutter rat or Pakistanies here .:haha:

Nailed it. Pakistanis have opened 20 threads and carrying out a weeks long wankathlon on the bhutan issue and crying about Indian cheerleading on a thread where India was accused and abused by pakiatanis on the first page itself.

Such hypocritical crybabies.

We won't do this. We may go to Harami Afghan land who kill our Soldiers. Intrude into our Land and conduct Bomb Blasts. We can have Military Drills with them. Send High Level Military Delegations. Because Uncle Sam says so. But we can't even send a proper Foreign Minister to Iran, Have a Military Drill ever. Instead we got their AF Cadets slaughtered, Got their Cultural Center torched. Theres a whole long history of shit we did. Later our presence into so-called Military Alliance which openly declared its Rivalry with the Iranians.

That's true.. if Iran is not being Diplomatic , we should try.
There is no point in making this an ego issue.

Poor FC personnel. No match for battle hardened Iranians
Poor bhrati chutu... must be hard shaking your *** for the Iranians... fukin cheerleader..

@waz. @Irfan Baloch check out this multiple id troll.

Brah,your memory seems to be shirt , Pakistanies where doing the same till yesterday ,and Chinese dint even fire a shot.now tell me who has more honor a gutter rat or Pakistanies here .:haha:
honor and indians? Gutter rat? U fukin lookin and sound like one... faggots doing a mujra over nothing..

@waz.

Poor bhrati chutu... must be hard shaking your *** for the Iranians... fukin cheerleader..

@waz. @Irfan Baloch check out this multiple id troll.

honor and indians? Gutter rat? U fukin lookin and sound like one... faggots doing a mujra over nothing..

@waz.
@waz see yourself they are rooting and smelling very foul, We need some action.

These Bharti trolls are polluting this forum which meant to discuss Pakistan related defense issues.

Pakistan did not retaliate.

Clearly they fear an Iranian thrust to Nawabshah

China will have to rename CPEC as CIEC

Why you drink Cow piss which not only makes you dumb but also made you high.

Cannot give a straight answer.

Iran should grab Nok Kundi and appropriate the all territory west of it

Cannot give a straight answer.

Iran should grab Nok Kundi and appropriate the all territory west of it
Yes, and Nau kundi and the territory belong to your family property,therefore you are permitting them to take over.iran will bleed from head to toe if they invade into Pakistani territory.and you indian wet dreamer you will pee in your pants to see irani bleeding.

And what do Pakistanies share with China .

What's that got to do with he question I asked you? I'll ask again, just what of those things mentioned in my earlier post do you share with Iran?

we have civilization ties mate, pakistan can try to do the same but they will be just another ****aspiring arab**** muslim country.
do you know that there are parsis in India who left Iran shores long time back?

Every nation in the region has civilisation ties. Pakistan shares far more and no it isn't a wanabee Arab Muslim country, that's garbage from you.
As for Parsis they're to be found in many countries, it's called migration.

Back
Top Bottom