What's new

Morocco Win Brings Cheers Heard Across Africa and the Middle East

What is France?

Look at their players, most of them are of Africans roots except for a few. This match between Morocco and France can be called Africa VS Africa. Their biggest hope is Mbappe, originally a Camerooni.
This is like North Africa vs. Sud Africa.

We should learn from African football teams + Arab GCC countries and improve our own Soccer game

What is France?

Look at their players, most of them are of Africans roots except for a few. This match between Morocco and France can be called Africa VS Africa. Their biggest hope is Mbappe, originally a Camerooni.
Yes you’re right brother

Having lived in europe, i know we were called “auslanders” in western europe, the racism and discrimination. Only labour jobs could be had
Yet when i see thesr black/african players in white-supremacy believing countries like Switzerland, Germany etc is for one reason, they use africans to win for themselves.
Its like saying, hey slave go run alot and win the match for me.

Our family despite diplomats in europe faced that, and then i see how easly they allow africans in their National teams!!
Double standards.

Yes you’re right brother

Having lived in europe, i know we were called “auslanders” in western europe, the racism and discrimination. Only labour jobs could be had
Yet when i see thesr black/african players in white-supremacy believing countries like Switzerland, Germany etc is for one reason, they use africans to win for themselves.
Its like saying, hey slave go run alot and win the match for me.

Our family despite diplomats in europe faced that, and then i see how easly they allow africans in their National teams!!
Double standards.
Tbh, unless they are born there, I always feel these black players are traitor to their country.
Like that Cameroon dude from Switzerland who scored against Cameroon, that shouldn't be happening, they clearly regard money higher than country.

Tbh, unless they are born there, I always feel these black players are traitor to their country.
Like that Cameroon dude from Switzerland who scored against Cameroon, that shouldn't be happening, they clearly regard money higher than country.
Yeah but u know, having experienced a place like Switzerland, can’t blame them

I would ditch canada in a heartbeat if given chance to settle in a place like Switzerland. The quality of life/facilities is awesome.

But in terms of football these countries can easily poach good players from anywhere with offer of nationality/passport and money

Yeah but u know, having experienced a place like Switzerland, can’t blame them

I would ditch canada in a heartbeat if given chance to settle in a place like Switzerland. The quality of life/facilities is awesome.

But in terms of football these countries can easily poach good players from anywhere with offer of nationality/passport and money
They (the black footballers) can always say no if they fight against their homeland.
Footballers can ask to stay in the bench if they want.
Or hell, just go back to fight for your homeland, and go back when the Club league's games.

I know the Moroccan players are gonna get some Club invitiation after this.

Congrats to Morocco!

We asian team need to learn the mentality of the African teams, at this point it's not just skill, it's pure mentality.

Strong mentality wins!
I still wanted Japan to go higher

4 more years.

They can be said to be equal to Croatia and Brazil atm, just need to have stronger mentality.
How much stronger? They had incredible mentality this year 😎 I would like for Croatia to win or France. Morocco deserves it too,but I would like to see Croatia win.

How much stronger? They had incredible mentality this year 😎 I would like for Croatia to win or France. Morocco deserves it too,but I would like to see Croatia win.
They (Japan) definitely didn't think of taking penalties, they also play too much passing ball.
They really need to learn the Morocca's way of strong shooting power.

I am glad your team lost.

I am glad your team lost LOL

They (Japan) definitely didn't think of taking penalties, they also play too much passing ball.
They really need to learn the Morocca's way of strong shooting power.
They sure have a lot to learn! But for a team that was an outsider,they did very well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom