Moroccan-C-130.jpg

AIR_Mirage_F1s_France_lg.jpg

Royal_Moroccan_Air_Force_CH-47C_Chinook.jpg

f16forumrp2.jpg

b02121a.jpg

b000907t.jpg

Photo%204.JPG

b010125l.jpg

Very nice pic's and seems like a good force thx for sharing brother.

well now add some new F 16 block 50/52 man looking damn good i never knew they are that much well equipeed im not saying they have awsome firepower but with the size of country man it looks dangerous

well now add some new F 16 block 50/52 man looking damn good i never knew they are that much well equipeed im not saying they have awsome firepower but with the size of country man it looks dangerous

Morocco is upgrading its army. It has ordered Two 9813 class corvettes (with VLS) and a light 10513 class frigate based on a modified design. They are beeing build in the Netherlands and will be delivered in 2012.

frachter6.jpg

Furthermore Morocco ordered a FREMM multipurpose frigate (anti sub version) from French. The contract was reportedly signed on April 18, 2008 and construction of the Moroccan FREMM began in the summer 2008 and is expected to be delivered by 2012 or 2013.

osn-fremm03.jpg

nice! can someone post what is moroco producing in the defense sector?? i would expect them to license manufature boat load of french stuff!

US defence group Lockheed Martin has won a contract worth $841.9m (£528.2m) to supply Morocco with 24 F-16 block 52 fighter aircraft and support equipment.

I salute to morrocean armed forces think tank buying things which mattter most for the armed forces hope our think tank learn from them

Pakistan is much more better armed than the Moroccan forces. That is one time know. Pakistan has a better airforce and better airdefence systems.
No need to mention Missiles and Nuclear warheads.

Back
Top Bottom