What's new

Featured More than a pawn, Pakistan is a real player Between the U.S. and China

These are just stories floating around Pakistan and Pakistani expats to make them feel better and give themselves a pat on their own backs feeling better about an otherwise morbid situation.

I hope there are no more aerial engagements between India and Pakistan so that Pakistanis can keep thumping themselves for the rest of their lives about the greatness of swift retort.

We have our own stories floating around.

The fact is that PAF was well prepared, brave and made a good move but thats about it. For what would come next, nobody was prepared and there was nothing to gain.

Blah blah blah Indian. Crying rivers about spilt milk. The pain is visible. It is a joy seeing you suffer like this.
in your head ... sure.

I believe every IAF pilots prays for that.

we have seen a U turn in Indian attitude... what ever we did.. it worked.

exactly why Modi crawled back in his cave....

View attachment 727554

LMAO Modi at Tora Bora?

Always struggling with Pakistan LOL The Americans are clueless. That is what happens when you resort to ditch and embrace policy.

That Obama bastard breed started this whole thing. Today he is hiding like a coward. Writing books and venting frustration.

Pakistan did the right thing. Master stroke with ally China. Finally the dream we all had came to fruition. We saw how US officials pleaded and held daylight therapy sessions to dissuade Pakistan and its people from befriending China. LOL at debt trap. That is all there is left for the Indians and Western world to propagate. Yet despite the Western propaganda the developing world opts for Chinese investment and skills. I am not surprised the Western world is reeling. China has instilled fear and panic. I have never seen the white man so worried.

We are not going to fall for US carrots which really amount to nothing.
For a reason Pak has gone to the IMF!!! Pak will never “undo” the loans till the “time” comes......
Whatever. Trump stopped all economic and military aid to Pakistan. Years have passed. Tell me what difference that made.

LOL right now your papa USA is the one making advances towards Pakistan fool. It is not the other way round. Even Indian messiah Trump realised that Pakistan cannot be taken lightly. You Indians were worshipping Trump because he was supposed to teach Pakistan a lesson like never before. What happened RSS cheerleader? Trump invented the library taunt. Trump curbed visas. Trump made a deal with the Taliban through Pakistan. That was your prophet Trump.

I can sense a lot of pain from you RSS pandit. The thing is, you can't do shit about it. Pakistan China relations are most crucial and they will balance out India US relations. Deal with it. This is nature doing its work. CPEC this CPEC that. I know you are having heartaches LOL May CPEC haunt you for an eternity.
Great Power calculations, estimations, projections etc. are well beyond the grasp of the Indians. So, Pak is all happy with the current arrangement....

*BD is the biggest prize for the Indians of all sorts spanning their entire period of existence! Yet, Muslims there are dying protesting the terrorist Modi’s terrorism visit!!! Even Hasina and her cohorts, by definition India’s loveliest pets, are parking their looted wealth in the safe heavens under the Chinese protection

Last edited:
US has been exploiting many countries for its interests, there is no real friendship type reciprocal relationship build on trust and equality. Pakistan has fully experienced the true taste of US friendship,
US has used every tricks and traps to manipulate us for its purported purposes. We have suffered a lot in believing in its promises of support.
Now when their tricks bear no fruits, they are afraid of losing us to China.
Will fall prey to the same dirty trick of believing in US wording? The answer to the question is not difficult to find. It is straight forward no, no, and BIG NO.
US need to address its own strategy of befooling its allies and friends before coming to us for and meaningful interaction.

Back
Top Bottom