What's new

More than 50% decrease in civilian fatalities this year in Pakistan

Good, hopefully the numbers will fall further as these terrorists are taken out.

Drone strikes peaked in 2010 with 122 Strikes and in 2011, there was close to 50% drop in terrorist related violence across Pakistan.

Drones were effective in destroying these terrorists who resied in FATA.

Pakistan failed to action and thus USA had to until Pakistan launched its operation in FATA.

There was no difference in number of civilians killed between 2010 and 2011, just the number of terrorists killed.

There was no difference in number of civilians killed between 2010 and 2011, just the number of terrorists killed.

A lot of those civilians were killed in sectarian violence, Karachi violence and others.

I generally use Suicide Bombings as a benchmark as how effective Drone strikes have been.

Fidayeen (Suicide Squad) Attacks in Pakistan

As you can see, in 2010, 1167 people were killed in suicide bombings and in 2011 the number dropped to 628.

^^ And went up to 753 in 2013.

Terrorist attacks have had no impact due to drone attacks. Only the major military operations have had any impacts (and even those didn't have a serious impact until zarb-e-azb).

This may be the case because a good amount of local and foreign militia forces is at the moment busy at another venue i.e. Iraq and Syria as part of ISIS. Good for Pakistan anyways!! Hopefully you have learnt the lesson already by now and would not let them in again, just to meet some petty objectives.

^^ I don't believe that many fighters have gone from Pakistan. The terrorists gone from Pakistan to fight for ISIS are probably in low hundreds, perhaps 200-300.

Look at PPP's time, there was only blood in Pakistan. Gen. Kayani & Zardari are both responsible for those deaths.

Gen. Raheel took the right decision to go for the ops against rented terrorists & pushed PML-N's crap a side who had shown zero interest on ops.

Compare 2109(2014) to 1702(2013) terrorist/Insurgents casualties than more elimination of Terrorist less Civilian/Military casualties.

Compare 2109(2014) to 1702(2013) terrorist/Insurgents casualties than more elimination of Terrorist less Civilian/Military casualties.

The terrorist casualities will surpass 3000 mark within this year as the official numbers of #operation zarbeazb are revealed.

The title should had been

"50% decrease and 50% increase in Civilan/militants casualities this year

This website owner is hindu, i wonder if we can trust it?
You shouldn't trust him at all.

Also you should also delete your facebook account since that website is created and owned by a Jew. In fact you should stop using internet altogether since the creator of Internet protocol is also a Jew. Live pure, Live like ISIS

You shouldn't trust him at all.

Also you should also delete your facebook account since that website is created and owned by a Jew. In fact you should stop using internet altogether since the creator of Internet protocol is also a Jew. Live pure, Live like ISIS

Jews are my brothers, anyway i don't have facebook account yet.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom