What's new

More than 150 people have died in Bahawalpur

Getting burned is indeed one of the most horrible ways to die. This incident has however nothing to do with religion or poverty, hence no reason to justify quoting Hadith and bringing Islam into it.

this incident has got much to do with poverty, continuous oppression, lack of knowledge of science and religion, lack of grooming. as far as hadith is concerned it is mentioned what kinds of deaths may give the deceased the status of "shaheed". i am not sure but accidental sudden deaths and death through burning are included in it . secondly many people are calling them thieves which according to my understanding of hadith they were not. Allah knows best and He is gracious and merciful.

Last edited:
Some people are there acting like they are so kind heart and only they feel sorrow for mankind, I already mentioned that some people go there from city, and rich people on car for loot, and please don't count me as a molviiii fatvah, I'm a student and only 20 years old, so some of you will be senior from Me, I just said what I think,
I feel sad because they died because of less education, they saw cars on fire but they didn't leave, I am sad because they don't deserve that kind of death on that mistake, but only Allah knows well

Truck driver also died today
never generalize your statement. all of those who died there will be there in front of Allah on judgement day alone and they will be having different rewards and punishments.
it seems most of the people here on PDF are innocent and they have never done anything wrong. we should just put ourselves in this situation. what if anyone one of us dies (God forbid ) while doing a sin e.g. watching ****,stealing few mangoes etc. what should be the attitude of others towards us in that situation.? should they call our death as "haram maut" or should they be praying to Allah for mercy?

never generalize your statement. all of those who died there will be there in front of Allah on judgement day alone and they will be having different rewards and punishments.
it seems most of the people here on PDF are innocent and they have never done anything wrong. we should just put ourselves in this situation. what if anyone one of us dies (God forbid ) while doing a sin e.g. watching ****,stealing few mangoes etc. what should be the attitude of others towards us in that situation.? should they call our death as "haram maut" or should they be praying to Allah for mercy?
That's all I want to say, we are a greedy nation,and we have to accept that,
People said we are 100 year behind from Europe, but it's wrong, 100 years before, Europe was a amazing nation, even better then us In terms of education and technology

People said we are 100 year behind from Europe, but it's wrong, 100 years before, Europe was a amazing nation, even better then us In terms of education and technology
european nations are greedy as well but their greed is at a higher level. they have and they are destroying whole countries for sake of oil. you know what Quran says about greed? it says "greed is a part of every nafs" . so there is no exception to it.

Truck drivers statement. Tho sadly he died too. Tanker had toppled over due to over speeding

these are the "rich and affording " relatives(according to some members on PDF) of those who died in this incident.
they had "cars" and "bikes"
some people on PDF must expect high standards of morality, humanity from these highly educated, well fed, rich people of ahmad pur. they shouldn't be greedy at all. they have been provided with all sorts of essentials of life which any citizen would think of.

Last edited:
these are the "rich and affording " relatives(according to some members on PDF) of those who died in this incident.
some people on PDF must expect high standards of morality, humanity from these highly educated, well fed, rich people of ahmad pur. they shouldn't be greedy at all. they have been provided with all sorts of essentials of life which any citizen would think of.
You don't need to give prove anything, first of all I want to tell you something,
The real amount of people who died is not what our media says, but it's 250-300 people, many of them who was near the truck turn in dust, (mostly kids), that person who died in XLI, he was with his two daughters and wife,he stop there to show her little daughter how people gathering oil,unfortunately they died,
Now i come to my point,
It's happen 6:20am
And if it will happen on 7:00am, the amount of death will increase to 1000+,because people from around the city was reaching there, and please don't upload these kind of videos, most of people are poor, and their man, boys work in another cities who was there for celebrate eid, those guys was also there to gather oil, you can say them poor, but they gather oil because they are hungry, it's totally wrong, and I will say that again and again, everyone was there for loot, they died, I am feeling much sad then you because for you, they are just guys, but for me, they we're my citizens,11 people was relative of my class fellow ,

@litman I'm also from Ahmedpur east

and I will say that again and again, everyone was there for loot, they died,

@litman I'm also from Ahmedpur east
this is the only point at which i differ from all others. i quoted hadiths and ruling by the HAZRAT UMAR . i have prayed for them and i will pray for them and i am sure Allah almighty is the most gracious and the most merciful. may be the whole social media is filled with saints and sufis but i have never met anyone who has never done anything wrong.

Back
Top Bottom