What's new

More than 150 Afghan soldiers killed by Taliban suicide attackers at army base

Coffins of 140 Afghan soldiers are laid out who were killed after Talibans reportedly stormed the army base. R.I.P

18056957_1517496394961415_6918663590241526274_n.jpg

Things aren't going to get better in near future. RIP soldiers.

The more urgent need to secure and seal the Afghan border. No doubt NDS with their creator RAW will make every effort to attack Pakistan. Mazar I Sharif is very far from Pakistan yet the Afghans will still make a ridiculous accusation against Pakistan. Shows the Taliban an indigenous movement is spread far am wide across Afghanistan. This is an Afghan problem, Gen Bajwa make every effort to seal the border.

The dumbest Afghani special forces that came as quick response came and used heavy ammunition and ended up killing 100's more because they couldn't figure out who's a terrorist and who's hostage.

No way can 10 taliban fighters kill 200 Afghan soldiers thats easily

Also on a side note, Karma is a B@tch Afgahni people. dont forget the countless terrorist you guys have sent across the border to do similar type of attacks on our security forces paid, funded and trained by Indian RAW dogs..

WTF
How is this possible ????
All of blame is on Americans and the corrupt army which they made.

Shame on US for not protecting them and training them properly.

US should do more to stop this menace

Both of you have lost your mind.

How many years and billions of dollars will it take Afghanis to take responsibility for themselves? Huh? How many years does the US have to feed these haramkhors?

you have lost your mind
Have you lost your bloody mind ? Or did you pooped it when you last went to toilet??!?

Why not. why did america come to afghanstan then ? To train and give them democracy, so own it if its till infinity. Why the fk does US asks us to deal with these monkeys when they themselves can't do jack shit? US created them and came to destroy them and couldn't so it is US responsibility

Last edited:
What I have heard Taliban were inside the base before the attack.

How can 10 Afghan Taliban attackers kill over 150 northern alliance soldiers, how is that even possible?

Rumor has there were 4 Afghan solider that helped them. Might have leaked all the weak points.

Back
Top Bottom