What's new

More Saudi Arabians pursue studies in US

She is quite good looking for a Saudi girl

LOL, she is nothing special for a Saudi Arabian woman. Saudi Arabian women have a very good reputation in the Muslim world and are very much sought after and by people who know them, which not many outsiders do.

Arabian beauty is also world famous. Despite taste being something subjective. Anyway not the topic.

ah no wonder half of my friends are saudi now. the only thing that really surprises me is that basically all of them are engineers
My friend, how would you say that the standard of the Canadian educational system is compared to the American one? In this case I am specifically referring to universities and institutions of higher learning in general?

Well, that's because we engineers are a necessary and wanted commodity.:D

Sorry but USA>Canada.
@Arabian Legend

I think that I have to visit Vancouver one day and Canada as a whole but not during the winter as I would probably die because of cold which I hate! I even remember complaining when visiting areas of KSA that become quite cold during winter/night from an as early age as I can remember.:lol:

Cold is only good for drinks, for eating ice, skiing and mountain landscapes but not always.​

Last edited:
LOL, she is nothing special for a Saudi Arabian woman. Saudi Arabian women have a very good reputation in the Muslim world and are very much sought after and by people who know them, which not many outsiders do.

Arabian beauty is also world famous. Despite taste being something subjective. Anyway not the topic.

Not really. I have lived in Saudi Arabia, and Saudi women are nothing special. Most Saudis preferred Lebanese and Syrian women to marry anyways beause they are more fair skinned than Saudi women.

She could be a product of a Saudi father and a Lebanese mother.

Not really. I have lived in Saudi Arabia, and Saudi women are nothing special. Most Saudis preferred Lebanese and Syrian women to marry anyways beause they are more fair skinned than Saudi women.

She could be a product of a Saudi father and a Lebanese mother.

You do realize that Saudi Arabia is a huge country right? That's your own opinion. That does not change the fact that they are very much sought after and have a good reputation in the Arab world and also among many non-Arabs.

That's not correct. Most Saudi Arabians prefer locals (all statistics show this by far) and even if some of them do not then it's only normal to have an interest in foreigners, in this case fellow Arabs. Every nation has that to an extent.

LOL, most Saudi Arabian women are very pale. More fair skinned than your average South Asian woman. They are not "dark" by any means. So already by making such a claim I doubt that you have lived in KSA and if you have you have probably mostly been around migrants or Afro-Arabs. Also most Saudi Arabian women if not 99% are covered up in public and I doubt that you as a foreigner got to know many Saudi Arabian women in private without them wearing an abaya.

You do realize that Saudi Arabia is a huge country right? That's your own opinion. That does not change the fact that they are very much sought after and have a good reputation in the Arab world and also among many non-Arabs.

That's not correct. Most Saudi Arabians prefer locals and even if some of them do not then it's only normal that have interest in foreigners, in this case fellow Arabs.

LOL, most Saudi Arabian women are very pale. More fair skinned than your average South Asian woman. They are not dark by any means. So already by such a claim I doubt that you have lived in KSA and if you have you have probably mostly been around migrants or Afro-Arabs.

Saudi women are not sought after. What have you been smoking?

In the middle east, Lebanese and Syrian and Persian women are known for their beauty and are highly sought after.

Most Saudis marry locals because they can't get them. Rich Saudis prefer marrying Lebanese and Syrian women.

Saudi Women are really dark and much darker than an average Pakistani women. I have lived in Saudi Arabia for 12 years, infact I grew up in Jeddah and when I used to fly out from Jeddah, Saudi women used to take off their abaya and reveal they were really dark.

Saudi women are not sought after. What have you been smoking?

In the middle east, Lebanese and Syrian and Persian women are known for their beauty and are highly sought after.

Most Saudis marry locals because they can't get them. Rich Saudis prefer marrying Lebanese and Syrian women.

Saudi Women are really dark and much darker than an average Pakistani women. I have lived in Saudi Arabia for 12 years, infact I grew up in Jeddah and when I used to fly out from Jeddah, Saudi women used to take off their abaya and reveal they were really dark.

:lol:

You do not even speak Arabic. You know nothing about Saudi Arabia. You probably can't distinguish between Egyptian, Yemeni, Somali, Moroccan etc. migrants and local pure Saudi Arabians of Arab descent which the vast majority are.

Jeddah is FULL of foreigners. Most of the people are foreigners and the city is home to the largest Afro-Arab community in KSA. That's like the most stupid comparison one can make.

Yes, I know better than you as I know Arabic and know what people think and say.

That's more nonsense. South Asian women are without a doubt darker than Saudi Arabian on average and all other Arabs and other Middle Eastern people. That's how people can tell them apart. I can't even take such statements seriously.

All of the women posted in this thread are much lighter than your average South Asian. There is a reason why South Asians are spotted in the Arab world within seconds. It's due to them being darker usually. Why do you think that some South Asians complain about racism?

The only dark people in KSA are the Afro-Arabs that make up 10% of the population and some of the migrant population. Rest are either brown, olive skinned, Mediterranean or outright pale.

Lastly Arabian beauty is world famous.

Obvious troll is obvious. Do not pollute this thread with your ignorance and nonsense. We are not stupid here.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Full Moon @Hadbani @Bubblegum Crisis @BLACKEAGLE

Last edited:

You do not even speak Arabic. You know nothing about Saudi Arabia. You probably can't distinguish between Egyptian, Yemeni, Somali, Moroccan etc. migrants and local pure Saudi Arabians of Arab descent which the vast majority are.

Jeddah is FULL of foreigners. Most of the people are foreigners and the city is home to the largest Afro-Arab community in KSA. That's like the most stupid comparison one can make.

Yes, I know better than you as I know Arabic and know what people think and say.

That's more nonsense. South Asian women are without a doubt darker than Saudi Arabian on average and all other Arabs and other Middle Eastern people. That's how people can tell them apart. I can't even take such statements seriously.

All of the women posted in this thread are much lighter than your average South Asian. There is a reason why South Asians are spotted in the Arab world within seconds. It's due to them being darker usually. Why do you think that some South Asians complain about racism?

The only dark people in KSA are the Afro-Arabs that make up 10% of the population and some of the migrant population. Rest are either brown, olive skinned, Mediterranean or outright pale.

Lastly Arabian beauty is world famous.

Obvious troll is obvious. Do not pollute this thread with your ignorance and nonsense. We are not stupid here.

@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Full Moon @Hadbani @Bubblegum Crisis @BLACKEAGLE

I speak Arabic because I grew up in Saudi Arabia. And I can totally diffrentiate between various Arab groups.

Jeddah is indeed full of foreigners but I can distinguish between foreigners and local Saudis.

Saudi Arabian women are dark, but on the average Pakistani girls are a lot lighter than Saudi women. Indian women are darker than Saudi women.

Arabian beauty only applies to Syrian and Lebanese. No one looks at Saudi and the first thing that comes to mind is good looking women.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I speak Arabic because I grew up in Saudi Arabia. And I can totally diffrentiate between various Arab groups.

Jeddah is indeed full of foreigners but I can distinguish between foreigners and local Saudis.

Saudi Arabian women are dark, but on the average Pakistani girls are a lot lighter than Saudi women. Indian women are darker than Saudi women.

Arabian beauty only applies to Syrian and Lebanese. No one looks at Saudi and the first thing that comes to mind is good looking women.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

You did not burst any bobble as you are just writing subjective nonsense. I think I know my country and the tendencies on this front in the Arab world better than you. A foreigner.

Also I highly doubt, in fact I am certain, that you cannot tell the difference between Afro-Arabs, Egyptians, Somalis, Yemensi etc. migrants as they all speak Arabic.

Only complete idiots would make such claims.

I repeat, the only dark people in KSA are the Afro-Arabs that make up 10% of the population and some of the migrant population. Rest are either brown, olive skinned, Mediterranean or outright pale.

From many of your empty claims I can gather that you are spreading nonsense but whatever floats your boat.

No, Saudi Arabian women are without doubt more pale than all South Asian women on average. This is unquestionable. There is a reason why SOME of you guys complain about racism. I can spot a South Asian, woman included, anytime everywhere in the Arab world because you tend to be darker. Simple as that.

No, Arabian beauty is confined to Arabia. Come again.

Anyway I can only laugh at your claims and besides this is not the topic of the thread.

You did not burst any bobble as you are just writing subjective nonsense. I think I know my country and the tendencies on this front in the Arab world better than you. A foreigner.

Also I highly doubt, in fact I am certain, that you cannot tell the difference between Afro-Arabs, Egyptians, Somalis, Yemensi etc. migrants as they all speak Arabic.

Only complete idiots would make such claims.

I repeat, the only dark people in KSA are the Afro-Arabs that make up 10% of the population and some of the migrant population. Rest are either brown, olive skinned, Mediterranean or outright pale.

From many of your empty claims I can gather that you are spreading nonsense but whatever floats your boat.

No, Saudi Arabian women are without doubt more pale than all South Asian women. This is unquestionable. There is a reason why SOME of you guys complain about racism. I can spot a South Asian, woman included, anytime everywhere in the Arab world because you tend to be darker. Simple as that.

No, Arabian beauty is confined to Arabia. Come again.

I can totally tell differences between Saudis and non-Saudis. I live in Toronto and there are many Saudis who go to schools here. I know many of them and I can even tell Saudis by their accents. So please stop lecturing me on Saudiness.

Saudis on the whole are dark skinned. The only light skinned ones are Syrians and Lebanese who are desired by rich Saudi Men for trophy wives.

I can totally tell differences between Saudis and non-Saudis. I live in Toronto and there are many Saudis who go to schools here. I know many of them and I can even tell Saudis by their accents. So please stop lecturing me on Saudiness.

Saudis on the whole are dark skinned. The only light skinned ones are Syrians and Lebanese who are desired by rich Saudi Men for trophy wives.

You do realize that you are South Asian right and that you South Asians are darker than all Arabs and us Middle Eastern people on average?

That's why people in the Arab world can spot you within seconds because you tend to be darker ON AVERAGE. Both men and women. Most Arab women are pale. I suggest that you take a look at this thread, social media or just visit a Saudi Arabian city that is not full of migrants, Afro-Arabs or Africans. Or actually met Saudi Arabian women of Arab descent. That could be a good start, LOL.

The only dark people in KSA are Afro-Arabs and some migrants, most of them being from South Asia or Africa. Period. Those people are not Arabs by ethnicity. Many Syrian women and Saudi Arabian women have no difference at all in color as they share the same origin and geographical proximity.

There is no difference between Saud Arabians that live in Northern KSA and Northern Hijaz and people from neighboring Jordan, Syria etc. At all.

People from the Southern provinces of KSA tend to be a bit darker but they are by no means "dark" but your typical Middle Eastern meaning brown, olive skinned or Mediterranean.

KSA is a huge country after all and a diverse one too.

Also there is nothing wrong with being dark anyway. Many people find Latin American people, certain Africans etc. as very beautiful and they tend to be darker than Arabs and other Middle Easterners.

Anyway I have seen your past user history and you seem to be butthurt when it comes to Arabs. Maybe you were exposed to racism and badly treated and thus have developed inferiority complexes or whatever towards Arabs or Middle Eastern people in general? That can only explain your nonsense. On their behalf I want to apologize if this has been the case.

Last edited:

There are a lot of those bro. Arabian beauties. Just ask around on this forum with people knowing Saudi Arabian students in the US. When I studied in the US I was astonished if you know what I mean.:P

Your a$$ is astonished to see women period.
I have heard there is a Philippians support group "effectees of Al-Hasani" ??
And you didn't find a kinkier place than Denmark to go to .... Tch Tch Tch

Your *** is astonished to see women period.

Not really my friend. It's just that a new more liberal environment can create a lot of positive surprises when it comes to Muslim women if you know what I mean.:D

Of course I held my guard that time around but it has later fallen, LOL.

@salman108 what do you say for the above posts you naughty boy.:p:

Do you know cognitive science and it's implications in my field " computer science " is my favorite topic.
We call it "causality"

I have always encouraged students to take up philosophy; I believe if there is one thing that can help us muslims be that in religion or worldly matters then it is in depth study of what Reem has studied.

We need more Ibn Rushds and less Ghazalis.

I will dedicate my life for this cause and I hope Reem sets up faculty of cognitive sciences in Saudi Arabia.

I hope she gets a supportive husband, and she can fight social leeches.

Not really my friend. It's just that a new more liberal environment can create a lot of positive surprises when it comes to Muslim women if you know what I mean.:D

Of course I held my guard that time around but it has later fallen, LOL.

Ramadan is a month

Where you realize

It was not the Devil !

It never was the Devil.

Last edited:
ah no wonder half of my friends are saudi now. the only thing that really surprises me is that basically all of them are engineers
Over 95 percent technical work force in oil industry is foreigner in Suadia . They are trying to replace them over period of time.But these royal kids are not mentally ready to work in adverse weather condition on rigs.

Back
Top Bottom