What's new

monkey pair get marred in kamalia pakistan

No no this type of incidences are quite common last year their was a frog marraige in Maharashtra.

These are common in India NOT in Pakistan.

this was a simple function by nomad families thats it just a get together to have some happy moments

Thank God. For a moment I thought you would say that was one of my GFs. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry i dont have any love for girls . another female member has so you can contact her

We too married off a Baluchi bandar (monkey) from my Grandfathers tribe and village in the 80s in this manner.

Today he is the President of Pakistan.

in china too lolz

marriedmonkey.jpg

Nice pic.

It all starts like this

1r7lad.jpg

And ends like this.:cheesy:

We too married off a Baluchi bandar (monkey) from my Grandfathers tribe and village in the 80s in this manner.

Today he is the President of Pakistan.

:D should we sue your grandfather for imposing him on us ?

:D should we sue your grandfather for imposing him on us ?

My Grandfather did not have a large role in it, it was decided by other more 'special' people for political/power purposes.

We as in the entire nation was involved in it, back then, the bandar was thought to be a good person who would allow Benazir to turn this country around.

Lekin Bandar choor nikla. :lol:

My Grandfather did not have a large role in it, it was decided by other more 'special' people for political/power purposes.

We as in the entire nation was involved in it, back then, the bandar was thought to be a good person who would allow Benazir to turn this country around.

Lekin Bandar choor nikla. :lol:

history has it bandar bachpan say hee chor tha.

dada jee ko bolna tha spaceship main betha daitay tau ho sakta ha aj chand humi pe baich chuka hota :P

Back
Top Bottom