What's new

Mohsin Dawar of PDM Govt blamed Pak Army for Killing Innocent Civilian.

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I'm waiting for a arrest and forced apology from this guy.

Who's enjoying protocol on tax payers money and also got Chair of standing committee on foreign affairs.

Anyone worried about morale of soldiers on border?
Today is independence day and this is what is came up with

Pakistan lost 2 soldiers yesterday in Hernai clash.
Isn't this disrespectful for those Martyrs?
Why the wohle PDF and Pakistani media is silent on this?

Last edited:
Everything is halal for drone lover Mohsin Dawar

He can abuse Quaid e Azam
He also has right to be right testicle of Asraf Ghani
He can say also kind BS for Pakistan and its military

Is ka sub halal hai

After all he and that racist pig Ali Wazir come in handy in regime changes. so everything from their end is allowed

Everything is halal for drone lover Mohsin Dawar

He can abuse Quaid e Azam
He also has right to be right testicle of Asraf Ghani
He can say also kind BS for Pakistan and its military

Is ka sub halal hai

After all he and that racist pig Ali Wazir come in handy in regime changes. so everything from their end is allowed
Yaar Pakistan lost 2 soldiers and he's blaming Pakistan army

Who's enjoying protocol on tax payers money and also got Chair of standing committee on foreign affairs.

Put in place by PDM and the current army leadership. They can deal with him.

Yes we condemn him and love the troops but we obviously don't matter as much as chors, traitors, sellouts, fitnah mongers etc.

Last edited:

FB_IMG_1660474252175.jpg

This episode Brought to you by Mir Bajwa. If ANYONE expected anything different from this snake, they are lying to themselves. My biggest criticism of Mir Bajwa is this. There is no patriotism in his moves just cold hard cash. There is no saving of Pakistan, only the ones who sucked Pakistan dry, and for what purpose? So Mohsin Dawar the CIA asset could be a minister in gov?

Imran PTI should propagate this and tell public that the PPP pmln pdm which is daily barking on pti for being anti army have such traitors part of their coalition

Then again general public ain't buying pdm bs
Only few hardcore patwari and jialas

This honorable member of parliament and Chair of the standing committee on foreign affairs is not correct. :lol:

Last edited:
That's one way to hold army accountable for its actions.. Whatever works man i am with it.. Army should be put back on leash..

Instead of putting people in jail and interfering in politics.. Kill those who kill our Jawans, sell your houses and lands in DHA and provide the Jawans APCs...

That's one way to hold army accountable for its actions.. Whatever works man i am with it.. Army should be put back on leash..

Instead of putting people in jail and interfering in politics.. Kill those who kill our Jawans, sell your houses and lands in DHA and provide the Jawans APCs...

Nahh keep your DHAhouses and keep your businesses
Get your respect

But don't interfere in politics for god's sake and don't save these corrupt politicians from accountability

Imran PTI should propagate this and tell public that the PPP pmln pdm which is daily barking on pti for being anti army have such traitors part of their coalition

Then again general public ain't buying pdm bs
Only few hardcore patwari and jialas
PTI as usual is ignoring this declaring themselves neutral

But I believe they should highlight this just like IK had shown speeches of PMLN against army

His statement should be verified whether any innocent Pakistani was killed!
Plz don't forget life of every human being is equally important.

"Therefore We prescribed for the Children of Israel that whoso slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and whoso gives life to a soul, shall be as if he has given life to mankind altogether."
Almaidah 32.

We now cannot just swallow whatever comes from establishment or security forces.

Back
Top Bottom