What's new

Mohammad Rizwan praying on NYC streets

Chutiaa shosha , isko udhar he littar parny chaheay thay , showbazz , ab next time kia beech sadak par parhna shuro kary ga namaz ?

Last edited:
1 Free country
2 Praying to creator doesnt matter where you are , who you are, he got his priorities right.
3 Hes not causing disturbance or being nuisance to others so dont see any problem.

Why are Indians so obsessed with Muslims and Pakistanis. It’s clear as daylight that you’re an Indian posting controversial articles about Pakistanis and Muslims. I’ve succinctly observed this pattern with you and many other Indians. They’ll claim to be Muslims or Pakistanis on social media on Muslim or Pakistani related content and leave dubious comments/agenda.

I’ve also noticed them on right wing white nationalists websites and claim to be white nationalists and bad mouth Muslims.

Why are Indians so obsessed with Muslims and Islam? It’s pathetic and disgusting. Just very offputting. Y’all never be accepted by us so maybe this is why you slime your way over here to join in our conversations.

** not all Indians but I’d have to say many in past 5 years who’ve come here have a clear agenda.

It's the mental burden of 1000 years of Muslim domination

The mental scars left on hindus is deep

Nothing wrong with this in the free world happens all over the world . Africa , Europe , USA , Australia Asia no one cares part from butt hurt Indian on PDF who thinks praying salaah at its correct time which is a commandment from Almighty God is show boating .

Hindutva bakhts and Pakistani liberals lose their shit

Not sure why you wanna bring India and Hindus into this. We never banned / fined such practice. Your Arab biradars did it for parking cars roadside for Namaaz. 😀

Last edited:
I don't think anyone cares as long its not a public disturbance act.

What a wierdo. Its cringe stuff like this that give Pakistanis a bad name. Its just odd.
I sort of agree with you. I mean for crying out loud its NYC. I mean its better to pray in a Mosque or at your home than say on the sidewalk.

What a wierdo. Its cringe stuff like this that give Pakistanis a bad name. Its just odd.

I don't think anyone cares as long its not a public disturbance act.

I sort of agree with you. I mean for crying out loud its NYC. I mean its better to pray in a Mosque or at your home than say on the sidewalk.

These dramas add no value to our image as Muslims. One of the tenants is to worship in a clean place, showing his lack of knowledge and ethics in praying in the streets.

He can pray where he wants. Allah created this world and the only limit he placed on where we pray is that it's clean.

It's because he can so he will.

Why does it light a fire up your dhoti?
Ignore the Indian, hes an idiot.

USA is a free country. Mohammad Rizwan can pray on the sidewalk if he wants to.

But I think its better to pray in a mosque or at home, if you ask me.

Btw, there isn’t a masjid on every other corner as you claim. If there was, do you think people would want to pray on the sidewalk. It’s safe and quiet indoors and noisy and busy with all kinds of people going past you outside. Two guys had a knife fight yesterday, in mid town and one got killed. You think people want to be out here in this.

You can literally see people are giving a crap, trying go about their day, while two guys have a knife fight in broad daylight.

Hard working people take a few minutes and get back to work. The guys running the carts are there all day. Even the non-Muslim ones working on carts are maybe talking a break, probably in a nearby parked car. No one can leave their cart unattended for too long.

New Yorker generally like to keep to themselves and keep their business to themselves, so real New Yorker just get on with their lives. The Muslims praising on the sidewalk and the people that see them pray for a split second as they walk on by. Perhaps in other countries people pray on the road when cars are trying to go by at a decent speed. I can see that as obstructing traffic. But pray in a corner of the sidewalk as just something that happens. Once again, no New Yorker wants to do this, it’s really just when they can’t pray at home or a masjid, in time.

The guy that stopped his car to pray on sidewalk. I don’t know his story, and I only care now a little (ok not really) because I’m making posts about this. :disagree:

Last edited:
Ignore the Indian, hes an idiot.

USA is a free country. Mohammad Rizwan can pray on the sidewalk if he wants to.

But I think its better to pray in a mosque or at home, if you ask me.

100% agree. Think it's a very strange thing to do in the middle of a city. You have access to Masjids everywhere.if you have a busy day and you're going places surely you can pray at your destinations.

Only explanation is if you were busy and about to miss your prayer altogether.

Of course if this was a rural Road it'd be different.

Last edited:
I pray outside all the time. I would pray on a street thats not too busy. How can i focus on my lord if i know people passing by are looking at me. He could have easily avoided this distraction.

Not sure why you wanna bring India and Hindus into this. We never banned / fined such practice. Your Arab biradars did it for parking cars roadside for Namaaz. 😀

DUH .... proper fucking dumbo .

OP is an Indian .

Shit for brains ... who said to ban it except the Indian OP .

Your dad is not my brother son .

That is one isolated incident of a bunch of lunatics,
It isn't a bunch of lunatics, it is the followers of a guru that had a massive complex and transferred his pent-up frustrations into an effort to convert whites to his sect. These are Gaudiya Vaishnavs from Bengal, from the very narrow sect that follows His Holiness A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupaada. He belongs to a lineage that goes back to Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, but by the time it came down to him, his segment was, shall we say eccentric?

ISKCON was set up in the US, in New York, btw; it was totally oriented towards Caucasians from the outset.

In broader theological terms, they are ultimately Dvaita from Madhvacharya's school of Vedanta. How they got to Bengal is a very long story, and of no interest to anyone who is a member of PDF.

I’ve succinctly observed this pattern with you and many other Indians.
You sound pretty creepy.

Not sure why you wanna bring India and Hindus into this.
Habit.

They are more and more obsessed by India, and by Hindus.

Something to do with FATF and the state of the economy.

Ignore it, and refrain from making condescending or supercilious remarks. Actually, from ANY remarks that are not polite and courteous.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom