What's new

Mohammad Azharuddin fan club

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
Azhar-759.jpeg

dumbest love jihadi ever, left his super cute wife, Naureen something, for that hag Sangeeta Bijlani :bad:

----------------------------------------------
indian-cricketer-mohammad-azharuddin-with-firts-wife-naureen-201702-1486547469.jpg

when-mohd-azharuddins-reported-closeness-with-jwala-gutta-led-to-his-divorce-with-sangeeta-bijlani-leading-him-to-bash-the-rumours-read-on-001.jpg

and then, mashallah, went on to leave Sangeeta too for this badminton player :omghaha:

I like Azhar, **** yeah !! \m/

ye to ajkal bachy bhi mar rahy hain
vo us zamanay me maar ra tha but

aap logon ki kaafi bajai hai

good man, Azhar.. match fixing ke jaal me down ho gya tha with all the rest, Wasim, Waqar, Samil Malik, Hansie Cronje and the rest :sarcastic:

vo us zamanay me maar ra tha but

aap logon ki kaafi bajai hai

good man, Azhar.. match fixing ke jaal me down ho gya tha with all the rest, Wasim, Waqar, Samil Malik, Hansie Cronje and the rest :sarcastic:
bajai ? kesy main samjha nhi ?

----------------------------------------------
indian-cricketer-mohammad-azharuddin-with-firts-wife-naureen-201702-1486547469.jpg

when-mohd-azharuddins-reported-closeness-with-jwala-gutta-led-to-his-divorce-with-sangeeta-bijlani-leading-him-to-bash-the-rumours-read-on-001.jpg

and then, mashallah, went on to leave Sangeeta too for this badminton player :omghaha:

I like Azhar, **** yeah !! \m/
Well dude was is definitely a player on and off the field😁.

I think they made a movie about his life too, was it any good to watch?

Well dude was is definitely a player on and off the field😁.

I think they made a movie about his life too, was it any good to watch?
ooh, I had no idea..

Azhar_Hindi_poster.jpg

youtube pe bhi hai, 60 bucks (INR)

I'll watch it one of these days.

Sahi batsman tha banda, legendary flick and on side play.

He was involved in match fixing. I have no respect for people like him, Muhammad Amir, Hansie Cronje etc.
You represent your country, they betrayed their countries and their countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom