What's new

Modi to flag off first train from Arunachal to Delhi

There is no advantage in nuclear war, everyone looses including Mother Earth.

Indeed, we can say the same to India, give us back our land, there is no advantage in nuclear war, everyone looses including Mother Earth. :lol:

(cough) Tibet (cough).................. (cough) Tiananmen square (cough)

Sorry I have a bad cold :(

Sure you got a bad cold because you don't know what you're talking, compare Tian An Men event to Taiwan? LMAO

Wish the track was extended upto my home town ,ziro !
I thought it had already reached somewhere far northern and your homeland had already dominated by the alien Indian.

These railways have been made inspite of our opposition towards it.We don't want more Indians here.These trains are just a ploy to push immigrants into south tibet to culturally annex it.Period.

Locals oppose proposed Rajdhani Express to Arunachal Pradesh - Economic Times
The Sentinel

NEW DELHI: The railways have a plan to introduce a Rajdhani Express to Arunachal Pradesh capital Itanagar but the proposal has met with opposition from the locals who had successfully resisted a train service with Assam five months ago.

As per the budget announcement, the railways is planning to connect New Delhi with Naharlagun, 15 km away from Itanagar, with a bi-weekly Rajdhani Express within this year after the necessary railway infrastructure is in place.

pixel.gif

However, powerful All Arunachal Pradesh Students Union (AAPSU) has opposed the plan maintaining that no traveller will be allowed to enter the state without the mandatory Inner Line Permit (ILP) which a non-Arunachali has to obtain from the state government before visiting the state.

"We are ready to run the train. The tracks are ready, stations are ready, the whole system is ready. The problem is of Inner Line Permit. Once the issue is resolved, we will run the train," General Manager of the North East Frontier Railway Ranjit Singh Virdi told PTI over phone from Guwahati.

A senior Railway Ministry official said in New Delhi that efforts are on to resolve the ILP issue with the state government.

Railways are hopeful of resolving the ILP issue and a train like Rajdhani is likely to be launched this year.

"We will not allow anyone to enter Arunachal Pradesh unless he or she carries ILP. If we allow, the state will be flooded with influx which we cannot allow," President of AAPSU Kamta Lapung told PTI over phone from Itanagar.

Lapung also made it clear that the proposal to allow passenger with a confirmed railway ticket to enter Arunachal Pradesh instead of the ILP will not be acceptable to the students organisation.

"We will oppose 100 per cent if one says that a train ticket will allow a person's entry," he said.

Threat from AAPSU had led to the suspension of Naharlagun-Kamkhya (Guwahati) Express train since April 2014 after running for just two weeks.

Arunachal Pradesh Home Minister Tanga Byaling said the state government has already started the process of granting ILP online and was talking to the students union to convince them about the benefits of Rajdhani Express.

"The online ILP obtaining process will be hassle-free. Police will verify each of the applicant, his or her purpose of visit, duration of stay, local address etc. After the verification, the ILP will be issued. If there is an efficient and foolproof system, I am sure the students will not oppose it," he told PTI.

But the AAPSU President said they want the checking and verification process to be proper and feel the online verification is not enough.

"A person entering Arunachal Pradesh should be photographed, his local address recorded and must leave the state once the validity of the ILP is over," he said.

ILP and Protected Area Permit (PAP) are required for non-Arunachalis entering Arunachal Pradesh, which shares border with China and Myanmar, as it comes under the restricted area category. A person entering Arunachal Pradesh is given an identity card (ILP) as per the mandatory provisions under Bengal Eastern Frontier Regulation Act, 1873.

ILPs are required by Indians other than natives of Arunachal Pradesh for entering any place in the state.

This permit is issued by the state government offices at Delhi, Kolkata, Tezpur, Guwahati, Shillong, Dibrugarh, Lakhimpur and Jorhat.

A foreigner requires PAP or Restricted Area Permit (RAP) for entering Arunachal. They can obtain the permit from all Indian missions abroad, Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRRO) in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chief Immigration Officer, Chennai, Home Ministry, Delhi, and Arunachal Pradesh Home Commissioner's office at Itanagar.

Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju said a mechanism should be put in place so that passengers do not face inconvenience on one hand and the concern of the students on ILP is also resolved on the other.

"Once such a mechanism is in place, I do not think there will be any problem. We must encourage people from other parts of the country to visit Arunachal Pradesh," he said.

When we recover South Tibet, we will send these Indians back to their home town or be a second class citizens of China.:lol:

I thought it had already reached somewhere far northern and your homeland had already dominated by the alien Indian.
nope we hv to travl by road fr atlest 4 hr befr reaching the railstation. but yes there are lots of non-arunachalies in my hometowns and we peacefully coexist . . !

Might be coming, where exactly is the location brother?
Not in my lifetime tho ! its near the state capital .. and 4-5hrs by road frm my hometown !

You will get your soft loan....

Disputed land.. Well wait and watch, next stop is vietnam.

Is Vietnam also an integral part of India? cool stuff.

Take back that too from India:lol:!You must be smoking some high quality sh*t or else you wouldn't have said this:rofl:.You guys failed to take Arunachal Pradesh back in 1962 despite having an overwhelming superiority and had to make a hasty retreat from the Tawang region for reasons unknown.Heck you CCP even declared an unilateral cease fire when the Indian army had regrouped and were planning to launch a mass counter-offensive against your positions!So you had your chance to capture Arunachal Pradesh but your PLA failed to do so and hence you have permanently lost that opportunity:coffee:.
China is nothing but a paper tiger:blah:.Heck your country hasn't been able to capture a small island like Taiwan after all these years and you are planning to invade a giant like India!The last time your PLA tried to invade a country they were spanked pretty badly by the Vietnamese Militia:lol::lol::lol:(not even the regulars of V.P.A. who were busy fighting in Cambodia).Your "invincible" PLA literally retreated back to the safety of their own territory after loosing thousands of their men and machinery to the Vietnamese militia:haha:

What are you smoking if I may ask? must be some strong stuff. I would like to try as it would make the history and future seem to me exactly as I want it.

Last edited:
Indeed, we can say the same to India, give us back our land, there is no advantage in nuclear war, everyone looses including Mother Earth. :lol:

Sure you got a bad cold because you don't know what you're talking, compare Tian An Men event to Taiwan? LMAO

(cough) Check the BOLDED "Quote" part and read my comment and you conveniently ignored TIBET (Cough)

Yea when we recover all of Tibet, we send the Chinese back to Manchuria or treat them like untouchables haha

Go dig winston churchill's graveyard and ask him which one is more easy done " realise he's India definition dream" or "your recover of all Tibet" :rofl:

this take only one Chinese blogger to scare the sh1t out of Indians, you imagine if we go for real :cool:

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

(cough) Check the BOLDED "Quote" part and read my comment and you conveniently ignored TIBET (Cough)

and what about Tibet, Mr. bad cold :lol:

Well,they will run away long before CCP decides on that.Just like 62 when they ran away in a hurry.

Realistic asseseement, these Indians think India in 2030 (good video by the way) will be different than Indians in 1962 and it will become harder by day for China to handle India alone.:lol: so for them is either keep the status quo on the boundary or they will laugh a nuke suicidal missions against China..that was their final argument.

Folks Its better to IGNORE the Chinese. Works better that way. Cheeni have got some toys, they will hence blah a bit and then prepare for their next warning! :mod::mod:

Just ignore them.

Is Vietnam also an integral part of India? cool stuff.

What are you smoking if I may ask? must be some strong stuff. I would like to try as it would make the history and future seem to me exactly as I want it.
Why ask me,ask your chinese masters for some strong weed and i am pretty surry that they will happily comply to your demands after all you are their top rated cheerleader:azn:.Capisce,mate:lol:!!

Back
Top Bottom