What's new

Modi refuse to put a Muslim cap on his head

[image] http://thecandideye.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/0101-sun6.gif?w=288&h=180 [/image]

India should just give Muslims in Gujrat a new country and we won't have such drama;)

India should just give Muslims in Gujrat a new country and we won't have such drama;)

really? would Pakistan give the Sikhs in Punjab there own country as well? what about the Hindus scattered across your country would they be given there own countries too? :smokin:

E Ahmed, Union Minister of State for Railways ,

issued instructions to Railways officers not to do Ganesha Puja, breaking of coconut, etc before starting of new trains, inauguration of tracks, bridges, etc. He has banned lighting of traditional oil lamps during inaugurations. Likewise, garlanding of trains, anointing them with sandal paste, sindoor, etc. have also been banned.

Welcome to the sham of Indian Secularism :)

BTW Ahmeds come and go....the culture stays the same.

How about giving Hindus,Christians,Shias,Ahmedis in Pakistan a country of their own. Also give Balochis their independence and let Afghanisthan take NWFP. You can do it as you already have experience of East Pakistan.

he should have worn it yar, so that mouths like these ^ wouldn't have opened to spew beep!

By doing so, several intellectuals in AC news rooms should have said - "This proves that he wants to be the PM at any cost", "he is doing this to eyewash" :blah: :blah:

E Ahmed, Union Minister of State for Railways ,

issued instructions to Railways officers not to do Ganesha Puja, breaking of coconut, etc before starting of new trains, inauguration of tracks, bridges, etc. He has banned lighting of traditional oil lamps during inaugurations. Likewise, garlanding of trains, anointing them with sandal paste, sindoor, etc. have also been banned.

Secularism is something which is less in Hindus :sick:... have you heard any Muslim saying "hey bhagwan"... I can show several Hindus saying "Ya Khuda" etc... unfortunately in India, secularism is just praising Muslims (not even other minorities)

some thing was missing in this thread... and look you have done that ;) ... troll

the only thing Modi had to do with in 2002 was inaction he did not tell Hindus to attack Muslims at will Modi is a good and honest man he is not corrupt even he admits he should have acted and ever since Gujarat has been peaceful and prosperous under his leadership

Buddy there are videos Modi's men on Youtube proudly saying "I enjoyed hacking Muslim women".

There are eye-witness account of Muslim MPs being refused to be helped by Police and beaten to death. Tell this joke to the victims of Naroda Patya.

Maybe we should FREE baluchistan and CALL it greater Gujarat! yeah! I am a south india Hindu, and my muslims friends are from hyderabad, We are like best friends! its you idots in the name of islam are calling for unwarranted slogans like "inshallh" stfu yeah!?

Buddy there are videos Modi's men on Youtube proudly saying "I enjoyed hacking Muslim women".

There are eye-witness account of Muslim MPs being refused to be helped by Police and beaten to death. Tell this joke to the victims of Naroda Patya.

I always feel bad for the victims of 2002 riots... irrespective of their religion... Modi's inaction at the time of riots can be questioned...

Hacking any innocent is wrong and should be condemned and the culprits should be bringed to justice...

However, I feel sad when only Muslim genocide is talked about 2002 riots... Hindus too felt the heat of those riots... riots were started after a mob containing muslims burnt the sabarmati express and 56 piligrims died in that incedent... why don't you want justice for them...

what is wrong if he refuses to wear a cap?
will any staunch muslim wear a tika or tikli or do anything that belongs to hindu culture?
modiji has done a great job by refusing to wear cap...he has shown everyone that he is not like those pathetic congressmen who will do anything for vote bank...

what is wrong if he refuses to wear a cap?
will any staunch muslim wear a tika or tikli or do anything that belongs to hindu culture?

modiji has done a great job by refusing to wear cap...he has shown everyone that he is not like those pathetic congressmen who will do anything for vote bank...

Bindi wali Hindu! Watch from 1:10 onwards:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom