What's new

Modi ji's first rally after nomination of pm candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
namo3_660_091513044615.jpg

And i hope most of guys have noticed the turnout ?

The tent area was more then 30,000 sq Feet. (If i heard it right)It was full house, people were even standing in the heat and sun outside the tent, to listen to Mr Modi Ji ! :)

This the kind of enthusiasm people have!

2889_7.jpg

And i hope most of guys have noticed the turnout ?

The tent area was more then 30,000 sq Feet. (If i heard it right)It was full house, people were even standing in the heat and sun outside the tent, to listen to Mr Modi Ji ! :)

Actually much bigger than 30,000 sq feet .

Being held at a venue of 4.5 lakh square feet, covered by tents, the rally may see a record number of participants. I think it is the largest covered area for a rally in the state

Modi is a politician who needs to win right wing hindu votes by bashing Pakistan left right and center. We will talk when he attempts something stupid that affects us.

Dear we all know your apprehension about modi but do you really think all Modi supporter are only right wing hindu.....?

with manmohan as its PM :D

Sabko PM bana le bhai par mannu ko baksh de .....sala phele toh lagta hi nhi hai ki sardar hai... ek bhi lakshan nhi mannu me sardaro wale.... Complete Gonchu hai sala............I pray he wud b last of his kind....

[Bregs];4773976 said:
Lol that cheat general is also on the stage

Then Who is heading congress Mother Teresa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom