What's new

Modi indirectly admits superiority of Pakistan’s air force

Remember this is election year, all this BS that he is spreading is just to win the elections.

OK but they have su30 MKI. This is supposed to be better than all Pakistani planes, especially the 3rd generation low quality JF17. Even the f16 are 4th generation planes from the 1980s. Piece of cake for the Mirage 2000 and Su30MKI 4.5+ generation fighter plane

One thing I would say to all Pakistani however is this

They will get Raphaels in a few years and we need to think how we will counter them

Its all good saying Project Azm is lobgvterm
Block 3/4 etc Jf17s for our stock fighter

But outside F16s either Jf17 block 3 needs to be seriously good OR we need to think about induction of another fighter like J10

But but wasn't the mighty 2nd most advanced fighter jet (after F-22 according to vegies) Su-30 MKI Enough??? :o::o:

No. While the MKI is definitely a formidable aircraft its maintenance & operational costs are a nightmare. Even the Russians didn't produce much of them for their own air force. They capped it at ~120 jets in favour of Su-35. IAF is right when it says it needs another frontline aircraft. They need something that is relatively spending more time in the air than on the ground at a lesser cost. My belief is they'll immediately cap the MKI programme if it has not been done so by now once Rafales are inducted. Of course, 36 won't do. They'll have to place more orders. Lockheed would like India to cap Rafale at 36 & buy their F-16/F-21 jets as their international sales overall, not just that of F-16s, have been severely limited over the years. IAF needs at least 100 more multirole jets that would replace not just the legacy jets but would be there to fill in space of Mirage-2000s and MiG-29s after their retirement in 15 to 20 years time (at least).

Problem with Rafale is that it was controversially eliminated in the Indian MMRCA competition then controversially brought back into the race, & even more controversially won the tender. If I were to select I would have chosen Gripens. They are cost effective to be procured in large numbers. India could have easily had 200 of them alongside American weapons, such as AMRAAM.

While we joke about the LCA programme, it is indeed sensible for India to build an indigenous jet that serves this purpose. The Mark-II programme, if managed effectively, can do a good job, just as JF-17 has done. What the Indian government needs to do is reduce the strict civil-scientific bureaucratic control over HAL's production & appoint senior IAF & IN officials to oversee the development of LCA Mark-II. IAF & IN should be the primary organizations to conduct capability assessments, not HAL or DRDO.

Not Lack of Rafale but the lack of BeHAL Tejas indian super fighter caused Huge loss to the IAF and Indian. ....lol

i think if more LCAs would be around the situation would have been more different...

BTW didnt make in india LCA good enough?.. why french jets.. what is wrong with a hendoo jet??

:)

TEJAS...grounded due to technical fault for the last 2 decades.

If Abhinandan was flying this machine he would not have been captured by Pakistan...

10916387_774539082640542_5661594698401095714_o-S.jpg

Last edited:
Not Lack of Rafale but the lack of BeHAL Tejas indian super fighter and Modi corruption caused Huge loss to the IAF and Indian. ....lol

PM Modi said that when the world is standing behind India's fight against terror, some parties are questioning it.
News18.com

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday took on the opposition over the issue of air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan, saying that the entire country is feeling the absence of Rafale fighter jet aircraft.

https://www.news18.com/news/politic...modi-amid-tensions-with-pakistan-2053633.html

LOL the nation is feeling absence of Rafale. That is a dead straight admission that current IAF capabilities don’t match PAF capabilities.

LOL the nation is feeling absence of Rafale. That is a dead straight admission that current IAF capabilities don’t match PAF capabilities.

i taught indian pilots were the best and they had the best war planes i.e. Su-30...

what happened?

me think thier balls dropped off..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom