What's new

“Modi Go Home”: India’s soft power credibility in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats okay, I don't challenge any of it.
I challege how come you are ready to believe in a God, whom you have never seen and believe in all the fantastic stories out of your holy book but at the same time you find it A-Okay to ridicule someone who says that 'God took form of a flying monkey'.
You don't know how God looks like, do you?
You do agree God is omnipotent, don't you?

Then why is it ridiculous to suggest 'God took form of a Flying Monkey and we worship it'?

Remember, you still respect and believe and rever 'Man Flying on a Winged Horse'.
If you can respect a man flying in a man-made space shuttle made by error prone human beings then why is so hard to respect a man flying on a God-made flying horse made of light? Why? Because you haven't "seen" God while you have seen man? Well if seeing is believing for you then I'll answer your questions with the following question and look forward to your answer:
Tell me 1 thing, JUUUUST 1 freakin' thing, that you can touch, you can hear, you can see or otherwise detect using sound or electromagnetic waves or what have you, THAT YOU CAN 100% RELY ON. Something or someone that you can touch, you can hear, you can see or otherwise detect using sound or electromagnetic waves or somehow identify with that will NEVER let you down, will ALWAYS be there for you, will ALWAYS guide to the truth and will ALWAYS help you do what is right...JUST one!

We dont worship it

Nor do I wish to worship any other animal or blue freak or teenage mutant ninja turtle so why so much angst from indians that we want nothing to do with hindu or hinduism and our ancestors made the right decision
But you do believe that horses can have human faces and fly using wings, right?

If you can respect a man flying in a man-made space shuttle made by error prone human beings then why is so hard to respect a man flying on a God-made flying horse made of light? Why?
No, I don't respect any man flying on a space shuttle. He is a person non-grata here.

Issue is much simpler:

How come one think it is okay to believe in flying winged horses having human face but it is ridiculous to worship a God that takes form of a flying monkey.

Both are equally fantastic!

@axisofevil, post: 10481659,
Did you forget Genghis Kahn's ancestors converted to Islam by choice? Once they did, many subjects followed suit. You don't need an army once you conquer an area....its the policies in place that would force ppl to convert....their living conditions, taxes, etc become intolerable and make them miserable.
and why should a follower be blamed for the releigion they claim to follow? By the way, the fact you mentioned Genghis Khan shoots your entire argument in the foot. For he did NOT convert to Islam, his decendants did and that too, why they had conquered most Muslim lands when they were nonmuslims. Who forced them to convert? Hmmm? Face it...Islam has a way of reaching into people's hearts.

The Islamic Cham people of Cambodia trace their origin to Jahsh (Geys), the father of Zainab and thus one of the fathers-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Islam was introduced to the Sumatran coast by Arabs in 674 CE. Islam was also brought to Malaysia by Indian Muslim traders in the 12th century AD.
You know your not helping your case here. The fact that Muslim traders brought Islam to those masses, be it cambodia or indonesia or Malaysia, shows that it was a conversion of the hearts and minds through social and economic interaction, not conquest.

Kiddo there is a lot more you need to read..about Malaysia and Indonesia....Muslims kingdoms dominated the trade and forcefully conquered the other kingdoms there...
Is that right? Well then, I'll put you on thepot, "kiddo"...tell me ONE Muslim arab general who let a naval armada to conquer Malaysia and Indonesia. And I'd like historical, authentic links and evidences...Let's hear it.

Im not a atheist. Im agnostic. Im not Hindu either. Im a realist....India deserves to be declared a Hindu nation. No minority ever suffered under Hindu India, at least in the South.
your an "agnostic" who thinks india should be officially declared as "hindu" because the in the "south", minorities never supposedly "suffered" :woot:...hey dude, your hindu is showing, need to try harder to pull of an "agnostic" stunt on me, just too used to hindus "pretending" to be agnostics and atheists, those tricks don't work on me...:azn:

it was a winged horse (no human face) as an article of faith, yes, yes I do.
However it is neither central to islam nor our belief

My problem isnt that every faith has aspects of the abstract in its beleif system but more that we find hinduism as repugnant pagan idolatry of the worst kind

Our ancestors made a choice to abandon that faith and embrace islam and Gods path but hindus repeatedly seem to think we should worship blue smurf Gods, lingams and a litany of other freaks simply because they are local freaks
Its a kind of caste mentality that says you should never change or accept something different or better

Selective BS response.....as usual. read the hole line. Muslims were never bothered in Kerala. Its only when minorities try to convert Hindus, issues began..

Issues = the rose tinted bullshit im talking about

@axisofevil, post: 10481659,
Did you forget Genghis Kahn's ancestors converted to Islam by choice? Once they did, many subjects followed suit. You don't need an army once you conquer an area....its the policies in place that would force ppl to convert....their living conditions, taxes, etc become intolerable and make them miserable.
and why should a follower be blamed for the releigion they claim to follow? By the way, the fact you mentioned Genghis Khan shoots your entire argument in the foot. For he did NOT convert to Islam, his decendants did and that too, why they had conquered most Muslim lands when they were nonmuslims. Who forced them to convert? Hmmm? Face it...Islam has a way of reaching into people's hearts.

The Islamic Cham people of Cambodia trace their origin to Jahsh (Geys), the father of Zainab and thus one of the fathers-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Islam was introduced to the Sumatran coast by Arabs in 674 CE. Islam was also brought to Malaysia by Indian Muslim traders in the 12th century AD.
You know your not helping your case here. The fact that Muslim traders brought Islam to those masses, be it cambodia or indonesia or Malaysia, shows that it was a conversion of the hearts and minds through social and economic interaction, not conquest.

Kiddo there is a lot more you need to read..about Malaysia and Indonesia....Muslims kingdoms dominated the trade and forcefully conquered the other kingdoms there...
Is that right? Well then, I'll put you on thepot, "kiddo"...tell me ONE Muslim arab general who let a naval armada to conquer Malaysia and Indonesia. And I'd like historical, authentic links and evidences...Let's hear it.

Im not a atheist. Im agnostic. Im not Hindu either. Im a realist....India deserves to be declared a Hindu nation. No minority ever suffered under Hindu India, at least in the South.
[/QUOTE]

The fact that you cannot comprehend Genghis Kahn's ancestors converted to Islam by choice proves my point. Im talking to a person who does not understand English and has thus lost the argument before it began. Thanks.

Malaysia and Indonesia started off with peaceful conversion by traders which changed once entires Kingdoms became Muslim. The details are sketchy, coz as you know once Islam and other powers gain a hold, they tend to erase and wipe out much historical content to push forth their narrative.

Let me ask you when did Buddhism and Hinduism ever lift a sword to forcefully convert ppl to their faith ....go ahead and take your time...LMAO

Who forced them to convert? Hmmm? Face it...Islam has a way of reaching into people's hearts.

HAHA...
Sure tell that to the Yazidis and what they are CURRENTLY GOING THRU. You do understand what they are undergoing as we write? This is happening now, not the 12th century bro. I would love to hear how do you defend the actions of such Muslims..

Last edited:

No, I don't respect any man flying on a space shuttle. He is a person non-grata here.

Issue is much simpler:

How come one think it is okay to believe in flying winged horses having human face but it is ridiculous to worship a God that takes form of a flying monkey.

Both are equally fantastic!
No dodging. Answer my question.

As for the monkey, we call the monkey jaaaack, not god. Because monkeys are born and they die...nothing divine about that.

The fact that you cannot comprehend Genghis Kahn's ancestors converted to Islam by choice proves my point. Im talking to a person who does not understand English and has thus lost the argument before it began. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
no question dodging is allowed with me, you shall stand there and take your punishment for blabing your mouth off, answer my question!
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.25.21 PM.png

as you can read (CAN you read??? ), it was genghis khan's decendants that converted to Islam, NOT his ancestors...you IDIOT!!! :hitwall:

One population have total faith in a made believe none existent of a super being and one population believe in everything from cow to genital both fought each other to control their narratives. We all know religion for the stupid and mostly ignorant people to follow.

No dodging. Answer my question.

As for the monkey, we call the monkey jaaaack, not god. Because monkeys are born and they die...nothing divine about that.

The fact that you cannot comprehend Genghis Kahn's ancestors converted to Islam by choice proves my point. Im talking to a person who does not understand English and has thus lost the argument before it began. Thanks.
no question dodging is allowed with me, you shall stand there and take your punishment for blabing your mouth off, answer my question!
View attachment 473078
as you can read (can you read??? ), it was genghis khan's decendants that converted to Islam, NOT his ancestors...you IDIOT!!! :hitwall:[/QUOTE]

Damn bro read my post over and over till you comprehend English...you truly exposed what a f-ing idiot you are.

Muslim kill Muslim because they all freaking mix religion with politic.

One population have total faith in a made believe none existent of a super being and one population believe in everything from cow to genital both fought each other to control their narratives. We all know religion for the stupid and mostly ignorant people to follow.

You idiots voted for Trump that means you don't even register on the stupid scale

View attachment 473078
as you can read (can you read??? ), it was genghis khan's decendants that converted to Islam, NOT his ancestors...you IDIOT!!! :hitwall:

Damn bro read my post over and over till you comprehend English...you truly exposed what a f-ing idiot you are.[/QUOTE]
ok I'm gonna have fun with this one...how did you mix "ancestors" with "decendants" again? :laugh:

And I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions.

I agree but don't forget camels and its piss are worshipped in Arabia....and Animals parts that powdered up and consumed to give strength and a bunch of other BS in China.

Damn bro read my post over and over till you comprehend English...you truly exposed what a f-ing idiot you are.
ok I'm gonna have fun with this...how did you mix "ancestors" with "decendants" again? :laugh:[/QUOTE]

What the big difference? Retard you are claiming I stated Genghis Khan when I did not.. Any way...address the new post.

I agree but don't forget camels and its piss are worshipped in Arabia....and Animals parts that powdered up and consumed to give strength and a bunch of other BS in China.
at least the Chinese and Arabs don't suck on the animal's organs to give them "divine" pleasures unlike hindus!!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom