What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

I don't care what Rahul Gandhi was doing or not doing since I am not even considering voting for congress this time . But I have high hopes from Modi led BJP .

This incident makes me skeptical . Just because RG is an idiot does not mean Modi has to try to come close.

Agree.But when compared with other politicians he is atleast doing something.

I support Modi for reasons of my own.

@Aeronaut
Let me take a wild guess.
There are two outcomes that you think are possible/likely with Modi becoming PM.

1. India will take a distinctly Hindu turn, which will mean that Muslims would feel some kind of pressure. This bodes well as India would stand to be discredited internationally along with serving as a factor to unite Pakistani's against a Hindu India for real this time.

2. India has survived only because its a federal democracy. Plurality is the saviour of India. Marginalizing Muslims and Centralizing India would mean that fissures would open up in India and India would be really weakened as a whole. (I kind of agree with this)

3. Modi has the ability to manage economy well. India would start growing faster under Modi, that would mean he would like to pursue trade deals with Pakistan. In return Modi would be able to deal with Pakistan like Congress never could, as no Indian can accuse BJP/Modi of being traitors to India.

Please let me know YOUR reasons for supporting Modi.

Last edited by a moderator:
uttrakhand.gif

It's really very heartening to see that Scamgress bootlickers got @rse-fu*ked here.NaMo ALL THE WAY,fu*k the Scamgress. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@nick Indian,
Buddy,I realise your concern.But I think the reliability of that news that 'Modi rescued only Gujraatis' is highly questionable if not outrightly false due to some reasons.

For instance,it's said that Modi paradropped some medical personnel-how is that remotely possible when even the IA Para SF guys aren't para dropping due to lack of drop-zones!!

2ndly,how could he or someone else possibly discriminate between Gujratees and non Gujratees from thousands of stranded people trying desperately to get out of there??!!

Food for thought,eh??

@nick Indian,
Buddy,I realise your concern.But I think the reliability of that news that 'Modi rescued only Gujraatis' is highly questionable if not outrightly false due to some reasons.

For instance,it's said that Modi paradropped some medical personnel-how is that remotely possible when even the IA Para SF guys aren't para dropping due to lack of drop-zones!!

2ndly,how could he or someone else possibly discriminate between Gujratees and non Gujratees from thousands of stranded people trying desperately to get out of there??!!

Food for thought,eh??

Modi is the CM of Gujarat, not the PM of India. He is answerable & responsible for the people of Gujarat, not whole of India. If all CMs of all states rescued their people like Modi did, wouldn't that be great ??

Modi is the CM of Gujarat, not the PM of India. He is answerable & responsible for the people of Gujarat, not whole of India. If all CMs of all states rescued their people like Modi did, wouldn't that be great ??

Nothing wrong in there mate.Just wonding how could anyone discriminate between Gujratees and non-Gujratees from so many stranded people??

Nothing wrong in there mate.Just wonding how could anyone discriminate between Gujratees and non-Gujratees from so many stranded people??

He went there to rescue Gujaratis . He had to pick only Gujaratis. If he had rescued randomly his resources would have been overwhelmed considering the scale of the calamity.

Congress , SP , BSP are secular parties .... I dont know what is the definition you have given to secularism ....

If congress is a secular party , then why is BJP and Shiv Sena not ??

then y not modi talk about muslim y he refuse to wear muslim cap y bjp y madhya pradesh cm giving money sri lanka for mandir there not for church or masjid not one single scheme launch by any bjp or shiv sena for minority dont talk baseless

A Mass Murderer as PM of the country would do wonders for Indian Image.

Modi is too radical a Character to be picked by BJP, and has Polarized the Alliance.

The Alliance partners are jumping off the Sinking Ship like rats.

This Polarization has created desertions in the NDA Alliance and on the other hand it may unify and strengthen Congress and its allies.

Looks like in their euphoria BJP just shot itself in the foot and is now on a Self-Destruct mission.

:pop:

We know about him more than you or any pakistani does...So, pls don't say that you know him...You have only heard bull$hit abt him...Thats all..

Guynextdoor2 ji E-Nrega meh kitni kamiyi hoti hai muje bhi batao na

On topic
When i see Pakistanis Abusing Modi i Love him even more

& to the Kaun Angreezis please tell me a better alternative for 2014 i would love to here it
& please excude Apni Aadmi Party they are good but not tested i will vote for them in Delhi but in Loksabha polls i will vote for BJP

Back
Top Bottom