What's new

Modi And the Hindu Taliban

I can't blast your so called "democracy" easily .. With your mature PM being from an extremist party accused o mass murder... N banned by USA n eu till recently from entering their countries ...

And are you saying tht kuldeep nayer is our "proxy"..
Lmao.

Okay man he's an ISI agent .. Happy bashing..

I'm out.
Where did I said he is "your" proxy? he is a congressi.

@NKVD

Kuldip Nayar | Pakistan Today

I've checked to see if the title was the OP's invention and found that it is not. This is the title of the article itself. This is an opinion piece by an well known Indian intellectual. I can not intervene here.

I can't blast your so called "democracy" easily .. With your mature PM being from an extremist party accused o mass murder... N banned by USA n eu till recently from entering their countries ...

And are you saying tht kuldeep nayer is our "proxy"..

Lmao.

Okay man he's an ISI agent .. Happy bashing..

I'm out.

Come on dude, did I say anything about him being an agent of Pakistan or any other Organization? You speak in defence of Pakistan and I speak in defence of India, doesn't mean we're agents of ISI or RAW, does it?

I'm simply questioning the selective approval of his thoughts, whatever they may be. Either all his words must be taken as gospel truth or all his words are contentious and hence open for debate and counter-views.

Comment by Satish Chandra on the article-

GOONDA MODI WANTS TO KEEP INDIA IN THE GUTTER

(August 16-17, 2014) The 35 Indians packed into an airtight shipping container unloaded at a British port today are an example of the importance of ports and exports in India’s prosperity that Modi referred to in his Independence Day speech yesterday. Goonda Modi wants to keep India in the gutter, providing cheap labor to foreign companies. You do not abolish the Planning Commission, you immediately increase the size of the Plans tenfold or twenty fold, with unlimited amount of capital available by printing the money, to produce and provide free house, free 4 sets of clothing, free bicycle, free food, free education, free computer etc. to everyone. AMagicalSolutionToPovertyDOTblogspotDOTcom . And unimaginable prosperity in 10 years. India doesn’t do that because it is still under colonial rule through RAW which is a branch of the CIA because of the over 10 million Indians killed after 1857 by gun and sword in just Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Bihar out of a total Indian population of 200 million. For the first time now India has the means to destroy its colonial masters by exploding the nuclear warheads emplaced in Washington and New York with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be similarly destroyed if there is any retaliation or sign of retaliation.

Comment by Satish Chandra on the article-

GOONDA MODI WANTS TO KEEP INDIA IN THE GUTTER

(August 16-17, 2014) The 35 Indians packed into an airtight shipping container unloaded at a British port today are an example of the importance of ports and exports in India’s prosperity that Modi referred to in his Independence Day speech yesterday. Goonda Modi wants to keep India in the gutter, providing cheap labor to foreign companies. You do not abolish the Planning Commission, you immediately increase the size of the Plans tenfold or twenty fold, with unlimited amount of capital available by printing the money, to produce and provide free house, free 4 sets of clothing, free bicycle, free food, free education, free computer etc. to everyone. AMagicalSolutionToPovertyDOTblogspotDOTcom . And unimaginable prosperity in 10 years. India doesn’t do that because it is still under colonial rule through RAW which is a branch of the CIA because of the over 10 million Indians killed after 1857 by gun and sword in just Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Bihar out of a total Indian population of 200 million. For the first time now India has the means to destroy its colonial masters by exploding the nuclear warheads emplaced in Washington and New York with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be similarly destroyed if there is any retaliation or sign of retaliation.
if india is gutter what is pakistan called? if modi is goonda what is jinnah called by so called fanatics? Should we post their comments?

Want respect give respect.

Back
Top Bottom