What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Nope, 35A was mentioned by amit shah in the upper house.
Besides 35a stems out of 370 only .
If 370 is gone so does 35A.
Now this seems like a BjP majority Govt.
History has been made today.

This is getting sweeter n sweeter.:victory:

@waz

I will suggest to see the "Thanks" to those posts you consider violations. all those who thanked, joined the poster and no matter the post anything or no, they have the same sentiments.

Nothing wrong with the title, take issue with the crazed sanghs running your land.

Yes he did before the deadline of an hour I gave when posting my thread. Keep reporting bro, the more gone the better.

Be better mate.

Obligatory: If you want to ban, please make the effort to delete account as well.

Wake up to the reality, beggers can't be chosers and I am a PTI supporter but I know we have lost this round of the game
Not on this thread keep your political differences out! And have faith in your Lords plan

Be better mate.

Obligatory: If you want to ban, please make the effort to delete account as well.
So you won't improve yourself just rely on our mercies? The msg is clear cut for a specific mindset who is gloating the plight of an oppressed community

So you won't improve yourself just rely on our mercies? The msg is clear cut for a specific mindset who is gloating the plight of an oppressed community

If you explain how to delete my account, happy to do it.

Back
Top Bottom