What's new

Moderation for Arab Section PDF

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam and belated Eid Mubarak to all Arab members of PDF.

If there are any moderation requirements on the Arab Section at PDF then instead of hitting back please report it and tag me to handle it. We're looking at inducting an Arab moderator too but until that's done please let me know as I'll be focusing on this section.

Thank you

The Arab section doesn't need dedicated moderation in my opinion.

The "disputes" are a part of culture, and are brushed off and forgotten sooner than you may think.

The "disputes" are a part of culture, and are brushed off and forgotten sooner than you may think.
When something beneficial is on the table and being offered, it is wise to embrace it.

Arabs can have better representation in PDF under able guidance and supervision.

Your response highlights the issue quite well. You may get a kick from mudslinging that may not be true for the rest. So for them I said what I had to say.

Arabs are our family.

The largest number of Pakistanis living outside of Pakistan live in the Arab World. Therefore, I've always felt we need to treat Arabs as our own and not let others to demean them or take insults against them lightly.

There are 23-Arab nations and not one of them have ever threatened the Islamic Republic of Pakistan but have many a times saved Pakistan at its darkest hour. The same can't be said of our neighbours (except China) and the Western World with which Pakistanis are always desperate to have greater friendship with.

We have to understand that politics, let alone defense is not something you will find arab youth interested in.

They do pick social issues to talk about, and they are very determined in their stand point.

Of all the arab countries, the GCC are least interested, North africans and Iraqi have political opinions,

However for outsiders to understand and engage in that debate, requires knowing a lot of history.

Arabs always stay connected and never ever will go against precedence.

When something beneficial is on the table and being offered, it is wise to embrace it.

Arabs can have better representation in PDF under able guidance and supervision.

Your response highlights the issue quite well. You may get a kick from mudslinging that may not be true for the rest. So for them I said what I had to say.

We have to understand that politics, let alone defense is not something you will find arab youth interested in.

They do pick social issues to talk about, and they are very determined in their stand point.

Of all the arab countries, the GCC are least interested, North africans and Iraqi have political opinions,

However for outsiders to understand and engage in that debate, requires knowing a lot of history.

There are issues which you may not notice and understand as a regular member. You gave your opinion - WE respect it. You need to understand that a decision is not made for one member but for a community by and large.

This matter is not for debate; this is an announcement.

There are issues which you may not notice and understand as a regular member. You gave your opinion - WE respect it. You need to understand that a decision is not made for one member but for a community by and large.

This matter is not for debate; this is an announcement.

If me or someone spends time and shares experience it is for an ultimate benefit.
The blatant condescension in that post is something that suites a royal decree.

I'm out of it.

@WebMaster .

Everything's fine as long as it's within the rules. That's what we're here for.

Thanks for the concern, I have talked to Arab members here and they've wanted an Arab mod for awhile. Actually one of previous Arab members was voted to be our international mod but nothing came out of it. It was @HannibalBarca . Since then he has not been active much.

We're looking into it. If there's any suggestions then please let me know too. I'd talked to Hannibal about it as well but he seems to be inactive. Hope everything's fine.
Thanks for the concern, I have talked to Arab members here and they've wanted an Arab mod for awhile. Actually one of previous Arab members was voted to be our international mod but nothing came out of it. It was @HannibalBarca . Since then he has not been active much.

I used to read this forum long ago back in 2013 or 2014 and there was a mod named musamania what happened to him?

We should have arab mod
and a Bangladeshi,another Turkish and Chinese and American & Indian mod ....also miss ex-TTA @PARIKAMA or something.....

and more Pakistani moderators. the more, the merrier......and also helps clean the forum....hopefully, slowly and steadily, the moderation will keep trolls like you out of trolling. ( on a lighter note bro).

and a Bangladeshi,another Turkish and Chinese and American & Indian mod ....also miss ex-TTA @PARIKAMA or something.....

and more Pakistani moderators. the more, the merrier......and also helps clean the forum....hopefully, slowly and steadily, the moderation will keep trolls like you out of trolling. ( on a lighter note bro).
Not this much mods please it will not good

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom