What's new

MNA And MPA Who Are About To Leave PMLN

isse boltey hain thok kar chatna....jin parties ko galyaan de ja rhi thi une k corrupt MNs or MPs lia ja rhey hain. salute to this change lol

Last edited:
Now Mubbashir Luqman and Aamir Liaquat are darlings of potians, what an irony.

I have not seen the usual Nooni trolls recently.
Even the Nooni rats are PDF are starting to jump ship

Where is your God now Noonies? :chilli:

fp-027.jpg

The party has just started, I see the end of Noothiya league just like PPP. I just hope IK doesn't take them in PTI

The party has just started, I see the end of Noothiya league just like PPP. I just hope IK doesn't take them in PTI
Ik is desperate for lotaz to win in next election. He already got some from PPP and PML N . If he did not hesitated to take Firdoush Ashiq bibi then stupid to assume that he will not take well known faces . He cannot beat PML N in Punjab no matter how many Lotazz join him

Ik is desperate for lotaz to win in next election. He already got some from PPP and PML N . If he did not hesitated to take Firdoush Ashiq bibi then stupid to assume that he will not take well known faces . He cannot beat PML N in Punjab no matter how many Lotazz join him

Lol, are you trying to say that Punjab is full of idiots? do you think they will still vote for the crooks? They kicked PPP out of Punjab and now they will kick Noothiyas as well

As those boot lickers are busy tapping phones of the politicians on behest of their master rather than looking out for rascals out there then incidents like Lahore would surely be easily carried out again and again. And ofcourse after every such incident they ll blame Army and ISI for that. Easy Peezy.

Tell me a single party esp the major ones which does not have lotas? This is the part and parcel of politics especially in South Asia and more specifically in Pakistan.

Tell me a single party esp the major ones which does not have lotas? This is the part and parcel of politics especially in South Asia and more specifically in Pakistan.
Then why talk about bringing change in politics when you are not any different than rest.

Lol, are you trying to say that Punjab is full of idiots? do you think they will still vote for the crooks? They kicked PPP out of Punjab and now they will kick Noothiyas as well
You guys were saying that PPP is corrupt party but taking people from PPP so even if Nawaz sharif is proved as corrupt by supreme court then there are still MNAs and MPAs in PML(N) who are not corrupt and will get the votes of people . You guys brand entire party as good or evil but yet accept lotaz from them happily show confuse mindset of your leadership. Slogan of change was used to fool people as its all about struggle for political power at any cost

Then why talk about bringing change in politics when you are not any different than rest.

You guys were saying that PPP is corrupt party but taking people from PPP so even if Nawaz sharif is proved as corrupt by supreme court then there are still MNAs and MPAs in PML(N) who are not corrupt and will get the votes of people . You guys brand entire party as good or evil but yet accept lotaz from them happily show confuse mindset of your leadership. Slogan of change was used to fool people as its all about struggle for political power at any cost

You are the type of people that were first saying why vote for PTI as its doesn't have anyone with political experience and now when they are switching parties you guys are crying foul claiming why vote for PTI it has them same people in them.

Another reason PPP got votes on the name Bhutto, N-League gets votes on the name of Sharifs and PTI gets vote on Imran Khans name, yes the local politician does have some votes but majority of people still vote depending on who is the leader. Also another reason these lotas are running towards PTI is that they can sense which party has higher chances of winning in the next elections.

Now i am not saying that this is an ideal situation but this the system that we have got. Also anyone can join any party but alot of these lotas will leave PTI if they don't get a ticket. But atleast one thing is certain, with the sharifs N-League is gona die and no one wants to be in a sinking ship

Tell me if U can bring any sort of change in this country without coming into power? And can U expect ppl to vote for PTI without a strong candidate in hand? Having said so, IK had been quite successful in bringing some sort of good change in KPK with the same lotas. Its leadership that matters.

You are the type of people that were first saying why vote for PTI as its doesn't have anyone with political experience and now when they are switching parties you guys are crying foul claiming why vote for PTI it has them same people in them.

U nailed it Bro. Its the like the same that a firm on one side expects like 10 years of experience from freshly graduate but on the other hand wants the graduates from same year. Matlab keeray nikalnay hain har cheez mein aur kuch acha honay tu dena hi nahi.

Back
Top Bottom