What's new

MMRCA deal gets bigger extra 63 fighters to be added to 126 ...

What a BS????

126 for $10.6bn,,,,,,,, more 63 for another $10bn(approx), even we would be having TOT already!!!!
First 126 planes expected to induct till 2018, Till another 63 will complete induction 4++ fighters will be obsolete till then
Waste of money!!!

There are other ways to counter "the waste of money" thing.
But tell me, what other options we have?....and who is getting a 4++ fighter before 2020 around us? forget 5th Gen. So no need to panic, just relax..

There are other ways to counter "the waste of money" thing.
But tell me, what other options we have?....and who is getting a 4++ fighter before 2020 around us? forget 5th Gen. So no need to panic, just relax..

These procurement are China centric rather then Pakistan,,,, and China is testing its 5th Gen fighter....... I was expecting a logical reply though!!!

Still waiting to see who it would be ?

^^^

2 mnths more..
both are top class,so no question..:azn:

At least, I still remain with my estimation of the end of the year, which is a safer bet when you keep in mind that there will be negotiations with the loosing vendor for sure, just like we saw it after the shortlisting, or like we see it in the trainer competition as well.

These procurement are China centric rather then Pakistan,,,, and China is testing its 5th Gen fighter....... I was expecting a logical reply though!!!

I was expecting you will mention China. Anyway the logical replay will be to still induct the MRCA fighters, Both Rafale and EFT are excellent fighters with excellent avionics. We will get a 5th Gen before China anyway and our 5th Gen, rest assured will be advanced than the one Russia will use coz of all the gimmics we will do:)....

I dont want to comment on how good will be J20, but we have enough the counter them..Let the PAKFA sort this out and others will be sorted by Su30MKI and Rafale/EFT...Still we have advantage?

At least, I still remain with my estimation of the end of the year, which is a safer bet when you keep in mind that there will be negotiations with the loosing vendor for sure, just like we saw it after the shortlisting, or like we see it in the trainer competition as well.

Sir I think it should be the rafale as it meets our requirments better but don't you think their double dealing habit and the arrogant and stuborn nature of Dassault can spoil their stand in this project.:angry:

@Tumba . . . Pls bro check before starting new thread . .

@mod . . . Pls merge the thread . .

Good news for the corrupt Indian politicians. More commissions and backshish to fiscal paradise and to the Swiss banks. Shame on you. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Good news for the corrupt Indian politicians. More commissions and backshish to fiscal paradise and to the Swiss banks. Shame on you. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

You clearly have NO idea what you are talking about. Because of the enormous scale of this procurement the MMRCA has had to be 100% clean. At every stage the IAF has conducted professional and transparent assessments and given feedback to all vendors, a fact they all admit. This procurement has been praised internationally for its expedience and efficiency in absorbing the mind-bogging amounts of information and consisting a procurement on this scale in this manner. Many govts have said they can learn a lot from IAF's method.

And the MOD said they will follow whatever decision the IAF puts foreword on technical grounds which they did- EFT/Rafele were always the strongest candidates so no scope for political interference.

Back
Top Bottom