What's new

Mitt Romney mocks China over Olympics and Moon Landing

anarchy 99

BANNED
Reaction score
Boasting of recent American success at London 2012 Olympics and on Mars, the Republican presidential candidate takes a swipe at China's efforts to land on the Moon.

Mr Romney taunted China during an election rally in Miami over plans to land an unmanned probe on the Moon.

"I know the Chinese are planning on getting to the Moon, they are actually working very hard to get a rocket to the moon, they will get there I'm sure, congratulations, and when they do they will find an American flag that has been there for 43 years," he said to the cheers.

China announced its ambitions to send a manned mission to the Moon last December.

The Republican presidential hopeful also stirred the crowd's patriotic fervour by hailing the recent success of US athletes and scientists.

"I know there are some people who are critical of America and think our best days are past, but I know something about the heart of the American people."

"Don't forget who just won the most medals at the Olympics, we did. Don't forget who put a vehicle all the Mars, who put us there? We did," Mr Romney said to chants of 'USA'.

watch?v=GIshwOku4TA

Video: US election: Mitt Romney taunts China over Moon landing - Telegraph

Romney Taunts China on Space, Olympics

Romney Taunts China on Olympic Medal Count, Space Program « VOA Breaking News

For US citizens: What a balanced personality - they don't make them any better, do they? :whistle:

:usflag:

For rest of the world: This joker at the white house would serve all of our interests :D

:china: :pakistan:

London 2012 has proved that USA will remain the invincible superpower for a long time to come.:usflag:

He belongs to a political party which doesn't believe in Science or Exercise :rofl:
Even better: He belongs to a religious background that doesn't believe, well, in Electricity!

Scenario: USA in 2012 with Mormons in power for the last couple of decades

1. No cars.
2. No national power grid.
3. No sitcoms
4. No RAMBO franchise
5. No ROCKY franchise
6. No KFC :angry:
7. No Starbucks :angry:
8. No Dunkin' Donuts :angry:
9. No Budweiser :angry:
10. White house with FOUR first ladies :D

And, last but not least, that would truly break my heart: NO LINDSAY LOHAN :cry:

Suck on this Romney! :usflag:

He is seems to be a smart guy who knows how to amuse the american public.

I don't understand how he is still running? Goodness I rather a Chinese spy to become the US president!

London 2012 has proved that USA will remain the invincible superpower for a long time to come.:usflag:
Yeah and when that guy comes into power down we go :)

These are the words of petty politicians!!Only a cheap guy could undermine the achievements of others!!:fie:

Back
Top Bottom