What's new

Missouri violence outbreak after non-indictment of police officer who shot a black teen

Krate M

Reaction score
Country
India
Various news reported violence in Ferguson Missouri after grand jury did not indict officer Darren Wilson for shooting unarmed black teenager Michael Brown
A lot of stores looted, cars and shops burned and shots fired. Police used teargas.

I was watching a stream of this going on. pretty crazy. looting and burning businesses from their own community :hitwall:

we are never going to get over the race issue in the states :disagree:

There were rallies in Washington, Chicago, newyork and other cities too.
This can snowball big time. Only good thing I think is the weather is a bit of a deterrent for people to come out in numbers.
Justice but not mob justice.

I was watching a stream of this going on. pretty crazy. looting and burning businesses from their own community :hitwall:

we are never going to get over the race issue in the states :disagree:
Well you are watching it for the first time i guess these things are common in middle east.:lol:

I'm glad we don't have trigger happy cops and violent citizens in Canada. At least not like the States, statistically speaking.

From 12 year olds being shot over airsoft guns, to people being shot in Walmart for carrying bb guns (sold at the same Walmart), to people being shot by cops because they were doing cosplay, to people being beat up because they skipped a subway fare, to people being shot by cops for pulling out their wallet after being told to do so by the very same cop, why are Americans so afraid and angry all the time?

I'm glad we don't have trigger happy cops and violent citizens in Canada. At least not like the States, statistically speaking.

From 12 year olds being shot over airsoft guns, to people being shot in Walmart for carrying bb guns (sold at the same Walmart), to people being shot by cops because they were doing cosplay, to people being beat up because they skipped a subway fare, to people being shot by cops for pulling out their wallet after being told to do so by the very same cop, why are Americans so afraid and angry all the time?

Yes, it is terrible here. Please do not come to USA, ever! :D

I mean, the nerve of the Police!

Why can't a 290 lb six-and-a-half foot guy go to the corner store and rob it of cigars, high on drugs, and then walk down the middle of the street to his home in utter peace? May be cop should have let himself get beaten up by this fine young man instead of asking him to walk on the sidewalk?

I think the bigger problem is that the black community thought that having a black president would make some kind of difference but seem to think that Barry has let them down.
Police brutality and high incidence of violent crimes in black community are both high and this thing can snowball into a bigger problem. Already other cities are being affected.
It's a law and order and civil rights issue. For the sake of people involved, let's hope this crisis is resolved amicably and in the right way.

Yes, it is terrible here. Please do not come to USA, ever! :D

Aren't you afraid some random cop will think you're a terrorist and kill you in cold blood? That's not necessarily a far fetched scenario with all the trigger happy cops in the US. I doubt they'll know that you're a pro-police PDFer when they gun you down. All they would have to say is that they "felt threatened" and they'd get off scot-free with your murder. The militarization of American police doesn't concern you at all?

Aren't you afraid some random cop will think you're a terrorist and kill you in cold blood? That's not necessarily a far fetched scenario with all the trigger happy cops in the US. I doubt they'll know that you're a pro-police PDFer when they gun you down. All they would have to say is that they "felt threatened" and they'd get off scot-free with your murder. The militarization of American police doesn't concern you at all?

That is exactly why I hide in the basement with my tinfoil hat on and never venture outside at all! :D

I mean, the nerve of the Police!

Why can't a 290 lb six-and-a-half foot guy go to the corner store and rob it of cigars, high on drugs, and then walk down the middle of the street to his home in utter peace? May be cop should have let himself get beaten up by this fine young man instead of asking him to walk on the sidewalk?

U forgot how he manhandled a small indian clerk on the way out:mad:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom