What's new

Mission Accomplished !!

No, Mullah. It doesn't suggest that. It suggests to support Israel over Jihadis.
I, for one, don't consider Jihadis, Muslims.

Hang on lets call a spade a spade.

These are dark times. These films and cartoons are not freedom of expression otherwise we should have had many cartoons on the holocaust too but total hate for muslims.

However, we may deserve it. 15 Muslims dies today in PK alone over a film. Businesses burnt. Property destroyed.

What!!!

Is our Iman that feeble! that jahil ? We have to feed into hate. Not only that we also provide the food for our own persecution. there is a saying if we tolerate this our children our next!!!!

no religion is worth even 1 life. Ask the prophets! they would not be prophets unless they could tolerate hate. Would they ask for punishment? NO!!! otherwise they defeat them messgage from the one God

You have got to be kidding me.. You are actually one of the better examples I could have given. Well we all thought patriot act couldnt happen.. Lets just see what else is in store after the elections.

Even ignoring the fact that you do not know me well enough to use me as an example for anything, for discussion's sake, what would have said to illustrate the example you have in mind?

Whoever wins the upcoming election will not substantially change policies, specially foreign. What do you expect to happen?

Oh what chaos!!! People burning the whole country, their own country....or atleast thats what you saw in the news, did they (successfully) make you panic? well truth is, that karachi, islamabad and peshawar are not the entire Pakistan... Did the news cover the peaceful protests that happened in the majority of the country? No. Why not??????

Maybe its time we got off the couch and looked outside the window for the truth.

These are pictures from Abbottabad (the alleged city of bin laden)..not a single window was broken...
and traffic flowed as usual.

282183_287815094656584_1077618498_n.jpg

229254_287815131323247_1071045280_n.jpg

Chall nikil yaha se false flag:lol:

Dude, its not cool to be a coconut. Don't be ashamed of your skin color.

And which "whole" world are you talking about? The 1.3 billion Muslims? The 1.4 billion Christians? 800 million Hindus? Or the 4.6 billion which are currently in poverty today. Are they laughing?

Dude, its not cool to be a coconut. Don't be ashamed of your skin color.

And which "whole" world are you talking about? The 1.3 billion Muslims? The 1.4 billion Christians? 800 million Hindus? Or the 4.6 billion which are currently in poverty today. Are they laughing?
So....Islam is an issue of skin-color? On a cheerier note...it has often been said that moderate muslims never condemn the nut-jobs...this is one of the only times in my life I have seen them do just that (and not just a few "coconuts", but the populations in general). If there is a silver lining from this film...it is that

Even ignoring the fact that you do not know me well enough to use me as an example for anything, for discussion's sake, what would have said to illustrate the example you have in mind?

Whoever wins the upcoming election will not substantially change policies, specially foreign. What do you expect to happen?

I wasnt trying to make an exact estimation on who "you" are, but where your loyalties lie in reference to the country you live in.

Well that much is true. Whoever elected comes will let the floodgates open. Those are my estimations, not holding any placards on them being written in stone.

Actually all this anger has been pent up over years. The people are tired of drone strikes. They are tired of having black water run around the country killing people. And they are tired of our security personnel protecting the US embassy which black water and other agencies operate out of. The embassy in Pakistan is practically a mini city.

This film just set them off.

And now America is just shaken and from tomorrow they are going to stop drone strikes. Well done !

Thanks a lot Government of Pakistan for providing us a free day to easily fulfill our purpose of showing the people what we are made of.

Every minute that the people are angry at the Americans means they are not complaining about the electricity, jobs, corruption, etc., etc.

When is the next action packed days??

One thing I don't understand, why muslims are obsessed with holocaust? It happened in recently and still some eye witness/victims are alive.

i saw the video i should say its a masterpiece. I hae saved it. all those pakistanis who want to see it please PM me, I well mail it to you

So please be understanding when the world at large is skeptical when a "leader" of this nation says "Vee arr a ruspaansibul nuklear powearrr" because of all the reasons you mention above. :angel:

Well it's a good thing that the people having control over the nuclear power are not crack-heads like the ones who were on show yesterday.

And now America is just shaken and from tomorrow they are going to stop drone strikes. Well done !

And urine will stop being bottled in India. No need for such bitter sarcasm.

South Asia is a playground for these kind of Morons, the day when majority of Janta/Awam understands whats right and whats wrong, they will stop finding a reason for these violence.

May Good sense prevail in our countries, i have seen enough of hatred already in my 23 years...

And urine will stop being bottled in India. No need for such bitter sarcasm.

Not it will not. Precisely my point. You achieve nothing by this anger (it was funny to see you rationalizing the anger though, the blackwater and such stuff) whether it was pent up or not. Actually its fun this way. One 13 minute badly made **** movie from a corner in US and the entire muslim world goes bonkers destroying their own nations as if it will affect America :lol:

Back
Top Bottom