What's new

MISSILE, ROCKET, CANNON, GUN all are invented by Chinese

Well know, if only they kept going and not relied on spying on our technologies . What a shame that such promise then is now known for their imitations worldwide. Which leader was it in china that said they was no need to lead anymore that they rather let others lead and quietly follow or observe?

most important Western innovations have been originally Chinese innovations.

A lot of people ask why China lost to the UK and other Euro nations during opium wars. Here's a hint about Chinese culture stated by Marco Polo: "If the Chinese were warlike, they could conquer the world. Thank God they're not."

Was't Tipu Sulatn an Invader, I doubt he called his kingdom India. Thought Arabs had something to do with Algebra. Oh I also forgot Buddha was born in India.

Missile NOT invented by China.

It's cool to be enthused about your heritage. It's not cool to false-flag your identity. No everyday American would gush on and on about China as you do.

One thing China failed at was the industrial revolution. This was uniquely European, and caused a total shift in world power in the late 1700's early 1800's. I'd rather have steam engines, power looms, reapers and harvesters, than fireworks and noodles.

lol so when did China test fired its first missile or sent a satellite in to space ???:toast_sign:

China made 5 great inventions printing,paper,rocketry,gunpowder and compass.But they didn't develop these while europe later seperately invented and developed these.This doesn't belittle any of the 2.There has never been any doubt that china is,was and will be a great civilization and culture.You don't need a thread to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom