What's new

Miss World: bikinis banned from 2013 contest in Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know what you are implying at but as i am a muslim i know my religion.
I know sharia law,i read the Quran so dont try to lecture me about Islam.
Your muslim world is different from mine,lets leave it at that.

Muslim is Muslim, how can be different Muslim World?
Well, you read Quran then Tell me what verse that allow Women to wear Bikinis and show Her Aurat in Public?
And tell me What verse that forbid Radio and Internet?

Their country their rules. What's the big deal. Miss World organizers have thought about it and then taken the decision. No harm in that.

Well, you read Quran then Tell me what verse that allow Women to wear Bikinis and show Her Aurat in Public?
And tell me What verse that forbid Radio and Internet?

Probably the only post of yours i agree with.

-A deviant.

@cb4 - Butt Sahib, do you support this or do you oppose this ? :unsure:

On our part, myself & @SHAMK9 vociferously oppose this because we had exclusive seats to the event to gauge the....ummmh...beauty of the contestants from up close ! :cray:
I'm not for it nor oppose it, I certainly wouldn't want bikinis on Pakistani catwalks, its just out of place but everything else, sure why not :D I don't know much about Indonesia so i dont have a say in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
she is, as far as the face goes- the most gorgeous gal among the lot ....to me

From MARTINIQUE
020813_Martinique_02.jpg

Yeah, her face is unquestionably perfect or better to say exquisite, but her hair style... a little mess, maybe that's her fashion.

I'm not against it nor oppose it, I certainly wouldn't want bikinis on Pakistani catwalks, its just out of place but everything else, sure why not :D I don't know much about Indonesia so i dont have a say in this.

Oh please betaaa we know that you're just saying that because Aunty is lurking by in the background watching over you ! :P

Busss jaisiii hiii Aunty idhar siii udhar hotiii haiiin tuuu phir Fashion thread khol kiii beithaaa ho gaaa ! :omghaha:

Well, you read Quran then Tell me what verse that allow Women to wear Bikinis and What verse that forbid Radio and Internet?
It can be very different,
first,there is no muslim world there are muslim countries with all different interpretation of islam.
Where in the Quran it says,judge others.
You dont have to look at women wearing bikinis,look the other way.
Since you are a muslim,why did you look at the contest?
You must have looked first since you opened this thread,so what does that say about you?
You know what,you are the better muslim.

I don't think this was enough, women is a beautyful creature and thus we need to keep their honor Like Islam has teach us
Not to humiliate and exploiting them just as a tool to please man lust
We should Ban the Show!

u r 100% right bro.

we don't need to get education about women rights from those busy in raping their own women. :devil:

:rofl:

Indians are hoping their obsession with gang-rape will one day be forgotten, but their continuous and unrelenting obsession with repeating their crimes will insure that no one will EVER stop making fun of them.

@A.Rafay - I hear that you oppose this decision ? :undecided:

Well, I think this is a good decision, bikini is not a fashion at all! Its just two pieces of very less cloth, no matter how colorful they are its not fashion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking fun away from life. Why God why?

:angry:

I am pretty sure all cultures in history would forbid women from showing lots of skin and imposed on women like "virtue, "chastity," etc. but as we progress women in other cultures are as equal as men in terms of dressing etc. Oops, I would have to exclude some tribes since they never went through covering up body phase :P

Muslims are bound to medieval customs codified in a book written in medieval times. Power to religion! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom