What's new

misfortune of Pakistan - Why are we beggers ?

This is a must see also, Hassan Nisar tearing apart the Feudal class.

I have always said in past that the blood line of these people, in female or male form must be stopped.
down even a new born.

Unless these people are not eradicated there will be no solution.

As he said,

These people should be dragged out to the streets and made an example of
even the dead elders should be dug up from their graves and made an example of
Make sure that every last drop of blood, from every last living is drained along with the
people who support them, vote for them and attend their political shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - Hassan Nisar On Fire In Views on News with Dr. Shahid Masood

This is a must see also, Hassan Nisar tearing apart the Feudal class.

I have always said in past that the blood line of these people, in female or male form must be stopped.
down even a new born.

Unless these people are not eradicated there will be no solution.

As he said,

These people should be dragged out to the streets and made an example of
even the dead elders should be dug up from their graves and made an example of
Make sure that every last drop of blood, from every last living is drained along with the
people who support them, vote for them and attend their political shows.

Then what the difference between you and talibans who pulled corpse out of the grave and hang them in the crossing .........Sorry to say but the biggest problem of Pakistan is extremism which u are showing right now ...........

Then what the difference between you and talibans who pulled corpse out of the grave and hang them in the crossing .........Sorry to say but the biggest problem of Pakistan is extremism which u are showing right now ...........

huh ...
You failed to comment on the problem
you did not comment on the basis why that particular solution is selected.

all you did was to critique the execution of solution.

to me that shows your lack of knowledge and history.

Do us a favour, keep your fears to your self and spill them here.

well look we do need land reforms and I ve written about this on this forum before... We dont need to drag people and hang them... Hassan Nisar with due respect is speaking like the very extremists that he claims to hate...

It all needs the political will for change... the people of Pakistan want that change... It is now in the hands of our powerful military to want the same change as well...

We can always drag and hang the feudal land lords who wont give up their land... Lets be selective folks... lol

Or maybe leave it to the Army to execute them... :)

:)

well look we do need land reforms and I ve written about this on this forum before... We dont need to drag people and hang them... Hassan Nisar with due respect is speaking like the very extremists that he claims to hate...

It all needs the political will for change... the people of Pakistan want that change... It is now in the hands of our powerful military to want the same change as well...

We can always drag and hang the feudal land lords who wont give up their land... Lets be selective folks... lol

What is the matter with you ?

what political blah blah are you talking about ?

Here watch this this please,

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVxBOLIXas&feature=related

Yes.. Army the Savior!!...
Unfortunately.. most of our foreign policy issues are due to the legacy of a few dictators..
If the People of Pakistan wanted a change.. they would get up and make one.. not look here and there for help..
Please leave the army to defend the borders and remove internal militant threats.. THAT is its constitutional job.. its actual job.. and the one it usually does BEST

Btw..off topic and no pun or offensive intended.. but just as a little side talk.. do you know which Iranian institutions suffered the most because of the Islamic revolution?? The military.. officers were shot,hanged or jailed freely.. others had to hide. If not for the war that followed the Iranian airforce would have faded from existence. And the Army would consist of fat halwa eating guys which could be beaten in combat by our very own Punjab police.The war forced the Mullahs to keep a few secular but otherwise professional officers.
Iranian Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Im not into quoting wiki.. but this seems pretty much accurate..and one should see the similarities between this..especially the Shah's rule and Musharraf's later years..
One should thank the army(and the United States and Riyadh) for intervening quietly as it did, and preventing a similar Mullah sending our country to its doom.. at least now.. while we have hit rock bottom..we can still surface and not implode with rulers chanting "Allah hi Allah kiya karo mauqa mille tu piya karo".

A revolution can only come if the people will it... And right now.. the Pakistani only wants it.. but isnt really interesting in doing anything about it himself..expecting the army or come in at the expense of its professional focus and clean the diapers of the nation.

All other things being equal, Pakistan.

My decision to live in Australia is more about economics, family and quality of life.

Despite the media hype, most non-Muslim Pakistani citizens are doing just fine and are 100% integrated into mainstream Pakistani society.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that non-Muslims in Pakistan are treated better than the way Muslims are treated in some Western countries. The Pakistani media is not on a constant crusade to stigmatize them, they don't face organized harassment when they try to open a new church or temple, they don't face job discrimination because of their name, and Christian nuns can walk the streets of any major Pakistani city without being harassed.

Are you reall sure about all that:::

Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran were the countries that top the list of countries with the overall highest levels of restriction on religion.

Of the world's 25 most populous countries, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan and India had the most restrictions, while Brazil, Japan, the United States, Italy, France, South Africa and the United Kingdom had some of the lowest levels
Freedom of religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately.. most of our foreign policy issues are due to the legacy of a few dictators..
If the People of Pakistan wanted a change.. they would get up and make one.. not look here and there for help..
Please leave the army to defend the borders and remove internal militant threats.. THAT is its constitutional job.. its actual job.. and the one it usually does BEST

Btw..off topic and no pun or offensive intended.. but just as a little side talk.. do you know which Iranian institutions suffered the most because of the Islamic revolution?? The military.. officers were shot,hanged or jailed freely.. others had to hide. If not for the war that followed the Iranian airforce would have faded from existence. And the Army would consist of fat halwa eating guys which could be beaten in combat by our very own Punjab police.The war forced the Mullahs to keep a few secular but otherwise professional officers.
Im not into quoting wiki.. but this seems pretty much accurate..and one should see the similarities between this..especially the Shah's rule and Musharraf's later years..
One should thank the army(and the United States and Riyadh) for intervening quietly as it did, and preventing a similar Mullah sending our country to its doom.. at least now.. while we have hit rock bottom..we can still surface and not implode with rulers chanting "Allah hi Allah kiya karo mauqa mille tu piya karo".

A revolution can only come if the people will it... And right now.. the Pakistani only wants it.. but isnt really interesting in doing anything about it himself..expecting the army or come in at the expense of its professional focus and clean the diapers of the nation.

Santro

I think he mentioned army sarcastically.

However a few things worth mentioning here are

1. Pakistani PEOPLE them selves will have to get up and do some thing.
2. Stop expecting a leader, get to work and let a leader be born amongst you.
3. There can be NO and ABSOLUTELY NO solution which involves the present feudal and political characters, be it voluntarily or otherwise in any role possible on any side of the table.

Now, you may criticize army for leaving the foreign policy in a mess,
you are free to do so... but for the sake of the argument
if not Army, then what / who ?

Just have a look around, at how this assembly is raping the country;
what do you think about their fathers and forefathers ?

Santro

I think he mentioned army sarcastically.

However a few things worth mentioning here are

1. Pakistani PEOPLE them selves will have to get up and do some thing.
2. Stop expecting a leader, get to work and let a leader be born amongst you.
3. There can be NO and ABSOLUTELY NO solution which involves the present feudal and political characters, be it voluntarily or otherwise in any role possible on any side of the table.

Now, you may criticize army for leaving the foreign policy in a mess,
you are free to do so... but for the sake of the argument
if not Army, then what / who ?

Just have a look around, at how this assembly is raping the country;
what do you think about their fathers and forefathers ?

I disagree with you at some points.. In my opinion if you want to change a society you have to change it's leaders...

It's Law of nature that water flows downwards from height... Similarly if your leaders are good only then your society can change...

Currently we as a nation are corrupt.... We are beggars because of our leaders... The first thing we should emphasis on is Education ... First Educate the people then do any thing else....

Teach them tolerance, and the most important thing teach them how to forgive any one..

Just a video I found earlier today. Javed Aktar talking about the need for Land reforms in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

YOu mention some very very important points... Let me discuss them a little...

1. The Iranian revolution did result in the Army and specially the Army top brass getting hanged... There are a few things to understand here... The public opinion counts a lot in any revolutionary change in a country... The problem for the Army was that it was trying to keep itself neutral in the conflict between popular opinion and the Shah but it simply could not do this because it had a state protective role as well and some elite Generals who were totally secular like the Shah himself... So you had episodes where common people were killed by the military during protests against the Shah... This created a dangerous public opinion against the Iranian military and so the Mullahs could do what they did... i.e kill everyone...

2. What I m saying here may make some of you laugh... but a lot of people dont understand that Iran is not an Islamic state... It implements Capitalism in its economic system and has become a Theocracy replacing a Monarchy... Capitalism, Monarchy and Theocracy are all non Islamic systems... This much is perceived and can be understood by the people... the real shocker is that the Iranian revolution was backed by the CIA!!!! They had to crush the military by killings to create a new elite within Iran i.e the Ayotollahs instead of the Shah and his military...

I wont go into the details of this here... If my statement shocked you (which I m guessing it did) then google is your friend :) Ahmedinijad despite all his posturing is helping the Americans tremendously...

3. The call for Army helping Pakistan is not a sarcastic statement... I was being serious there... I say this because the Army is a source of great power in the Muslim world... in most Muslim countries be it Egypt, Pakistan etc the military not only has experience in armed conflict but also has directly ruled thru dictatorship governments (again all with great blessings of the US of A... the great champion of Democracy in the world)...

4. I would like to give a little Islamic historical context here... We all know that our master Muhammad saw was insulted, attacked, beaten and rejected by his own people in Mecca where he suffered at the hands of the idol worshippers for 13 years.... What happened then? It was the Ansar of Medina who heard about him... met him... and accepted his invitation to Islam... gave him the pledge of loyalty and allegiance and the rest is our glorious history... The point I m trying to make here is that when you hear someone these days talking about the Pakistani Army to stand up for defending the honor and dignity of Pakistan/Muslims it can be considered as those early Muslims from Mecca being helped by the Ansar of Medina...

5. As for the question of military suffering as a result of change or being butchered by Mullahs... that could happen if America wanted to destroy Pakistan using a revolution similar to Iran... We know a lot of the Mullahs in Pakistan are in the pockets of America anyway... the public anger is there against the rulers as well... the last thing we need now is this public anger being directed at the Pakistan's military as well... and a very popular leader like Khomeini... fortunately for us we dont have a Khomeini... However the Americans have tried to use the Yugoslavia plan to hurt Pakistan... Tahrik Taliban Pakistan is the most dangerous phenomenon we have faced in our entire history... because whatever the reasons for its coming about, it aims to target the Pakistani military!!! Dream for the enemies of Islam coming true...

6. So there... Although public opinion counts more than military power and backing... change in Pakistan should have the military actively involved in the process... Who says that we want the Generals in Pakistan hanged? (well perhaps Busharaf haha) No but seriously, the military should have nothing to fear from such a change... What is important is that the blue print for change should be understood by everyone... This can be done by discussions, media etc... What change do we really want in our land? and there should be no resort to violence... for our master Muhammad saw did not shed any blood when he came to Medina and started implementing the laws of Islam... Instead I think the military would be looked after even better in an islamic system rather than what we have today... a confused mix of Capitalism and Islam that serves nobody except our enemies...

We have suffered for such a long time that our people have become hopeless... but the reality is that if Japan and Germany can develop so quickly after being completely annihilated in second world war with two A Bombs dropped on Japan... why cant we develop and advance ourselves... This is why sometimes I read statements like "Americans are a hundred years ahead of us" and I start thinking if these people think we are using the Wright Brothers hardware... It has only been a hundred years since the first planes were flown and we think that we are a hundred years behind America?? This is very wrong brothers and I think we need to get rid of such slave mentality... I m not talking about anyone in particular here... I have heard such statements from many many people and its ludicrous...

Pakistan has huge resources and tremendous potential... The only thing is that we need to realize this potential... recognize the traitors amongst ourselves... setup a plan and work for that change... No need for killings and bloodshed... The only battle allowed here would be the battle of ideas... This is why we are here anyway... to discuss is nt it?

Lastly and perhaps most importantly... we should stop treating the military as brainless killing machine only... Our soldiers are as much human as ourselves and they too are affected by the reality on the ground... they also have political and ideological ideas... this does affects the military's professional focus i.e defending our land... It is this issue that resulted in Musharaf allowing the US to bomb our own country using their drones and not generating an increase in a single megawatt of electricity in the 8 years that he was in power... So dont lose your professional focus but perhaps it should be said that thinking about a policy where the unused land in our country controlled by the snake Feudal Lords could be put to good use in Agriculture is also defending this country in a way... I m all for politicizing each and every soldier with the Islamic ideology... If the military has no interest in ruling (which is fine) then at least they should back the right people into power...

Right enough said... Who is willing to support my coup!!!! :rofl:

salman... I saw the video that you told me to watch...

I dont disagree with Hasan Nisar... infact those who know me personally I would rather not even wait for a trial against people like Zardari and his dacoit ministers and do a summary trial and execute them... BUT we have to be careful and not talk about bloodshed left right and centre... some people actually want us to lose control and go on a rampage on individual and collective level... so let us direct our anger at the Mir Sadiqs and Mir Jaffers instead of everyone... thats all I m saying

land reforms are worst in all developing countries of south asia. Govt. should take all the land should decide how to create planned city.

salman... I saw the video that you told me to watch...

I dont disagree with Hasan Nisar... infact those who know me personally I would rather not even wait for a trial against people like Zardari and his dacoit ministers and do a summary trial and execute them... BUT we have to be careful and not talk about bloodshed left right and centre... some people actually want us to lose control and go on a rampage on individual and collective level... so let us direct our anger at the Mir Sadiqs and Mir Jaffers instead of everyone... thats all I m saying

I used to have the same thoughts, and the same plan
but this plan can not work and it is not practical.
I am not advocating blood shed,
All I am saying is that this "class" of people must be eradicated and all efforts be made to finish their blood lines so that in future there are no problems.

This system is infested with poison and under every brick you will find a jafar and sadiq. You can not expect healthy blood from a cancer patient.

Look at history and see how these have been executed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom