What's new

Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

Can someone confirm, if the Night Strike eagles are based at Masroor?
Like what Mirage Assets do we have at Masroor?

No8Sqn-Mirage-V-AM39.jpg

250366r.jpg

Mirage-V_01.jpg

mirageExocet.jpg

sxm97a.jpg

All Pix above -

The airframe life of Chinese J7 or Mig 21 Type 57 Copy of 2500hrs
1960-70s Mirages are nearly 5 years more at a Max....

In Modern Combat will above be able to stop a single Sqn of F 18s or Mirage 2005/ F15/ Rafale ?

PAF cant replace 250 + Jets

All Pix above -

The airframe life of Chinese J7 or Mig 21 Type 57 Copy of 2500hrs
1960-70s Mirages are nearly 5 years more at a Max....

In Modern Combat will above be able to stop a single Sqn of F 18s or Mirage 2005/ F15/ Rafale ?

PAF cant replace 250 + Jets
since when do u have rafale??
by the time india does get it most all or atleast most will be retired by 250 thunders..36-50FC-20s

since when do u have rafale??
by the time india does get it most all or atleast most will be retired by 250 thunders..36-50FC-20s

Sunny Jim live in reality...the post was generic Rafale refferd to Armie De La AIR...
In case they want to come and play in your back yard.

Cost of replacing 250 Jets will be 8 Bn atlest at 30 mill excluding the weaps and support sys

Replacing 250 jets in 5 years...ONLY USAF Can do. STOP Dreaming

Sunny Jim live in reality...the post was generic Rafale refferd to Armie De La AIR...

Cost of replacing 250 Jets will be 8 Bn atlest at 30 mill excluding the weaps and support sys

20+ Embargoed F-16 Block 40 will arrive in December 2012. We have an option to buy another batch of 18 F-16 Block 52

42 Current JF-17 Block 1. Don't forget that the rate of production is increasing every year. Moreover, keep in mind that 50 extra will come will come from China. So in 5 years down the road, I expect 150+ including Block 2 and a couple of Block 3 to be in service for air force

36+ J-10B are on order. We are expecting delivery from 2013-2014.

20+ Embargoed F-16 Block 40 will arrive in December 2012. We have an option to buy another batch of 18 F-16 Block 52

42 Current JF-17 Block 1. Don't forget that the rate of production is increasing every year. Moreover, keep in mind that 50 extra will come will come from China. So in 5 years down the road, I expect 150+ including Block 2 and a couple of Block 3 to be in service for air force

36+ J-10B are on order. We are expecting delivery from 2013-2014.

Point 1 --Rejected seeing the current US relations. No contract signed

Point 2-- 30+ in Service no confirmation 2nd Sqn has been activated.

Point 3 --HyperBola again...if 50+ JF17s would be coming a year or two then Conversion would have started for 3 SQNs which is a massive effort. No news on Training/ground support change no news on possible scrapping of 3 SQNs which aircraft will it be ??

As per process conversion for 50 pilots +10 Back ups is massive exercise, you need to train Ground Crew need to plan what to do with scraped planes, Weaps Training, EW Controls and Maintenance, Service Carts Usage Drills, Bomb Rack service Trainings, Maintenance service Training.,. its easy to talk for a civilian. Novices talk with no idea of reality.

On the same point, I must appreciate your AEM/AEL crews for maintaining these Golden Birds and flying them when spares are so scares, with high availability rate.

Summing up I would like to live in reality, rather than an Illusion ..So that I am better trained and prepared to face any Challenge.

I don’t mind being beaten or thrashed but what matters is my efficacy of actual tools in my hand.

-- An Aviator salutes fellow aviator, But Looks in Eye of Opponent with Respect when time of Challenge is forced...

i think it would be more like near 140 odd (50 thunders already ready) in 5 years through JF-17 and fc-20s..

regarding USA nothing is predicted what would happen of F-16s but after USA election things will get clear..

REMEMBER, its physically impossible for USA to withdraw without Pakistan lines, thats why once election is over in USA you will see a radical change in their behavior.
also they havent stopped the F-16 programme in first place anyway.....
by 2015 end PAF will surely have atleast 250 modern fighters (66f-16s,36-50 j-10s and 150 thunders)
by 2020 we will have 350 modern fighters..additional will come either in form of thunder,f-16s or FC-20s..depending upon the situation and economics

the process for induction in PAF has started but would love to see an european fighter than a Chinese one.
Why? You guys don't seem to have much confidence in Chinese weapon platforms, what? But European/American aircraft cost the Earth - at least 4 times the cost of a Chinese one which they give you after heavy discounts! :cheesy:

Why? You guys don't seem to have much confidence in Chinese weapon platforms, what? But European/American aircraft cost the Earth - at least 4 times the cost of a Chinese one which they give you after heavy discounts! :cheesy:

dont worry sir we do. i could ask you the same question?. why didnt you guys obediently pick the MiG-35 as your MMRCA. i think the answer is obvious!!!

Can someone confirm, if the Night Strike eagles are based at Masroor?
Like what Mirage Assets do we have at Masroor?

no night strike mirages at masroor however at least 2 squadrons are based at masroor including a maritime strike squadron.

Back
Top Bottom