What's new

Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

I think for Local Private sector , it would be great experiment to allow the Private sector access to F7 and Mirage platform so they can develop some hands on experience rather then just melt the planes down

I think for Local Private sector , it would be great experiment to allow the Private sector access to F7 and Mirage platform so they can develop some hands on experience rather then just melt the planes down
Yes! Private sector can help convert older planes and Helicopters into Drones that will fly just once and put themselves or a target. Instead of decorating all over the country.

If we manufactured the Avionics locally , and purchase some good quality Missiles , I think we can enhance these plane

Pakistan will keep F-7PGs even after retirement of all old jets as they are relatively newer ones, therefore they may need to be upgraded and Pakistan could add advance or new version of R-73s with HMS / HMD to enhance its combat capability as those are very good IR missiles with good range and tech, also advance Russian or Chinese radar can be added to allow SD-10 or R-77 as their BVR weapon.

No.19 Sqn F-16 ADF flanked by CCS Mirages.
PAF is in process of equipping Mirages with Southafrican origin air-refueling probe, which shall improve endurance of these aircraft.
551438_871023286276383_2007735480800352611_n.jpg

Hello,
I want to make a model of the Pakistani F-7MP, but can not understand how it looks. I collected some photos and ... did not understand! All aircraft in these photos have the differences. The photos show that Pakistan uses as minimum the three versions F-7 with a delta wing. I can show photos and explain what is the problem.
Help please!

Hello,
I want to make a model of the Pakistani F-7MP, but can not understand how it looks. I collected some photos and ... did not understand! All aircraft in these photos have the differences. The photos show that Pakistan uses as minimum the three versions F-7 with a delta wing. I can show photos and explain what is the problem.
Help please!
No14-Sqn_F-7P_2.jpg
F-7P1.jpg
2rfezno.jpg

F-7P/PG Gallery : Pakistan Air Force Wallpapers

AIRCRAFTS OF PAKISTAN AIR FORCE: CURRENT AIRCRAFT – F7MP AIR GUARD / SKY BOLT (FIGHTER BOMBERS AND GROUND ATTACK AIRCRAFT)

I think all old versions- MPs have been phased out... so cant find new pics...

Thank you, Desert Fighter!
But I think I need to show what is causing me questions. Here are some photos which I have noted only a few differences between the planes.

95b11d941484.jpg

c7a1988ac103.jpg

0b13bbbaae58.jpg

And all these planes are called F-7MP

i believe there were 60 7XX series of F-7MP ordered and ares still in use

i believe all 5XX series F-7MP/P are taken out of the service as they should be close to ~24 years old by now

As time goes on these planes are upgraded with chaff and flares and better eccm and comm equipment. nothing so drastic

Thank you, Desert Fighter!
But I think I need to show what is causing me questions. Here are some photos which I have noted only a few differences between the planes.

95b11d941484.jpg

c7a1988ac103.jpg

0b13bbbaae58.jpg

And all these planes are called F-7MP

Some of the F-7MP were modified with some ECM.......and the antenna in the last picture is R&S one that is found on Mirage and JF-17 as well....allows communication with the network.

for the records

PAF got 20 F-7P in 87/88 later they were returned to be upgraded to F-7MP

in 89/90 - PAF received 40 F-7MP

all of the above are numbered 5XX

in early 90's PAF got 60 F-7MP numbered in 7XX

and then in early 2000's PAF got 55 F-7PG numbered 8XX

the most modern j-7 in PAF is F-7PG closely followed by F-7MP series 7XX

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom