What's new

Minor Girl raped in Lahore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has been very busy last couple of weeks unbeknownst to its PDf population!

Woman molested in cinema hall toilet
Crime file: Woman molested in cinema hall toilet; Woman gets life term for murdering husband and more | Deccan Chronicle

Woman labourer gang raped in car near Amber fort; Maid sexually abused two-an-a-half-year old boy and more
Crime file: Woman labourer gang raped in car near Amber fort; Maid sexually abused two-an-a-half-year old boy and more | Deccan Chronicle

Girl, 2, made to drink liquor, dies
Girl, 2, made to drink liquor, dies | Deccan Chronicle

Minor girl sets self ablaze in school; Hyderabad man abducts, marries minor girl and more
Crime file: Minor girl sets self ablaze in school; Hyderabad man abducts, marries minor girl and more | Deccan Chronicle

72-year-old molested, dumped
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/1310...ested-dumped-boy-dies-after-consuming-poison-

Forced to drink urine, confined in the house in a semi-naked condition: Rescued maid tells magistrate
Forced to drink urine, confined in the house in a semi-naked condition: Rescued maid tells magistrate | Deccan Chronicle

Hyderabad girl attempts suicide after rape bid
Crime file: Hyderabad girl attempts suicide after rape bid; rebuked 16-yr-old held for stabbing neighbour to death and more | Deccan Chronicle

Sexually harassed PU student jumps off building, kills self
Sexually harassed PU student jumps off building, kills self | Deccan Chronicle

14-yr-old raped for 9 months
Crime file: 14-yr-old raped for 9 months | Deccan Chronicle

Butcher lures girl with chocolates, rapes her in Hyderabad
Crime file: Butcher lures girl with chocolates, rapes her in Hyderabad, Dogs maul infant girl to death in city and more | Deccan Chronicle

12-yr-old sexually assaulted by uncle, delivers baby boy
12-yr-old sexually assaulted by uncle, delivers baby boy | Deccan Chronicle

Raped student given Rs 1,500 to remain silent
Raped student given Rs 1,500 to remain silent | Deccan Chronicle

Keep denying the crimes happening in your 'land of pure' knobhead

Keep denying the crimes happening in your 'land of pure' knobhead

I aint denying, there has been a claim of rape, and the area specified is Race course, I know what this is and that its not possible to do anything like as claimed in this area.

p.s. just for your info: race course is a park.

I aint denying, there has been a claim of rape, and the area specified is Race course, I know what this is and that its not possible to do anything like as claimed in this area.

"The report, however, does not specify how the rape took place."
from the article

Isn't it surprising that minor rape cases have suddenly cropped up in past two months? Someone needs to have deep look into it.

"The report, however, does not specify how the rape took place."
from the article

thats why along with other facts, the allegation seems dubious.

Isn't it surprising that minor rape cases have suddenly cropped up in past two months? Someone needs to have deep look into it.

there is quite a **** out there in the markets, and also the prostitution business, drugs and low moral fantasies due to haram ki kamai, so the cases are increasing...

These sort of threads needs to be banned fro PDF for all countries

there is quite a **** out there in the markets, and also the prostitution business, drugs and low moral fantasies due to haram ki kamai, so the cases are increasing...
On the face of it what you say seems right, but if prostitution along with Haram ki Kamai should help reducing rape cases. I fail to understand that what these maniacs and psychopaths see in minor girls. Or may be it is a well planned campaign.

On the face of it what you say seems right, but if prostitution along with Haram ki Kamai should help reducing rape cases. I fail to understand that what these maniacs and psychopaths see in minor girls. Or may be it is a well planned campaign.

like I said fantasies, what did Delhi bus rape/murder was all about? they definitely learned it from a **** movie..

On planned campaign, I dont know if that is the case, maybe, only serious investigations can prove the connection.

Pakistan is the 3rd most dangerous country for women and India is the 4th.This is indeed a very humiliating situation for all of us and needs to be tackled as soon as possible

Come on guys we both have these issues. Relax, have a smoke. Eat some botis. To my Indian vegetarian bros, eat botis :D

LAHORE: A minor girl was allegedly raped Thursday in the limits of Lahore’s Race Course area, DawnNews reported.

Minor girl raped in Lahore - DAWN.COM

The girl, hailing from Kasur, had reportedly come to visit her grand-mother in Race Course on account of Eidul Azha when she was raped. The report, however, does not specify how the rape took place.

She was immediately shifted to Lahore’s Services Hospital where her treatment is underway and is said to be completed soon.

The victim’s family alleged that a 20-year-old youth Nadeem, who is a fruit vendor in the Race Course area, raped the girl. Police have reportedly arrested the suspect who is also a resident of the area and lodged an FIR against him on an application submitted by the girl’s parents.

Earlier last month, a five-year-old girl was left outside Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Lahore after being brutally raped by unidentified men for more than an hour. The incident shocked the nation and was widely condemned. Her perpetrators are still at large and the police have been unable to make any arrests despite the passage of several weeks.

:disagree:

No words to describe this inhuman crime...

What is happening in our neighbour in west .. a country started on religious divide ...called
Pakistan moved to Rapistan (1948), jangitan (1948/ 65/ 71/ daily), Jehadistan (1980 on wards), Aatankvaaditan ... bombistan and back to rapistan :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom