What's new

Military Whistleblower Exposes Australian War Crimes in Afghanistan

scope

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Remember, I told you everything these lying Caucasian Christian war criminals say to defend themselves is a lie. EVERYTHING.

- we care about human rights is a LIE
- at least we can talk about it is a LIE
- we investigated our own is a LIE
- it was just "bad apples" / "isolated incident" / "rogue agents" is a LIE
etc

A frightening tale of draconian oppression in Australia: The Australian police raided his home, forcing this brave dissident to flee overseas. Upon returning, the oppressive Australian regime immediately arrested this war crimes whistleblower at the airport.
The unjust persecution of this human rights campaigner reveals that human rights, free speech and accountability are a complete farce in the cynically self-righteous nation of Australia.
3:40
"I always wanted to be a soldier. I thought the militaries of the Western countries like American and Australia were basically forces for good in the world."
7:36
"I could see that our own government was leaking things to the press which they thought were helpful ... and they were covering things up that were not" ... "We were covering up war, true war crimes, where people had been murdered"
9:40
"We were killing innocent people and giving ourselves medals for it. I found that that was very sick. And even though it was one incident, I could see that was happening all the time."
David McBride reveals the ugly truth about Australians.
10:10
It was a vote-winner, to drop bombs."
What an evil, sick nation of psychopaths.
12:08
"The war was being run for the benefit of getting domestic votes or military contractors"
12:22
"Soldiers were murdering people, saying that they had done something heroic and nobody was questioning it"
The Australia regime knew that their soldiers were committing war crimes for over a decade. The only reason they care right now is to do damage control since Australian war crimes have finally been exposed to the public despite the regime's intense campaign to cover up their war crimes and atrocities.
20:35
"The government tried to control the narrative. I think they knew about serious war crimes back in 2006."
Doesn't get more Kafkaesque than Australia.
21:03
They continued to cover up obviously complaints about famous people and they put innocent people on trial in order to look like they were doing something"
"War was good for votes". Don't you just love neoliberal 'democracies'?
21:25
They were trying to justify the war, because the war was good for votes"
This is the natural attitude of settler-colonialists. They feel that they themselves should never be held accountable and "lesser people" like the Chinese have no right to ever criticize irreproachable Australians for their abominable crimes.
25:33
"There was a real arrogance in Australia where they just thought they could get away with anything"
David McBride with a based comment about what Australians really think about human rights. No wonder the Australian regime wants to throw this dissident in jail for 50 years! Telling the truth in Australia is a crime!
26:08
"The only real reason the government are not trying to put those journalists in jail is that they're worried about bad press from journalists. They don't really care about human rights."
"Freedom of speech" with Australian characteristics
29:38
"Under the guise of trying to promote human rights, he was basically saying "Hear's a message to all journalists. If you print something I don't like, you're going to jail."
29:57
"The government in Australia has actually surprisingly become very draconian."
31:38
"We underestimated the amount of innocent people that we had just killed. By what was it, 25,000 or 100,000. And that wasn't a mistake, that was a lie."
32:00
"We were arming Islamic hardline uncontrollable rebels with American weapons in the hope that they would destabilize Assad"
35:10
"We created more terrorists than we ever killed"
55:30
"The Brereton Report ... is a stage managed report and it is written by the government. It's what the government wants you to know. It will be a shame if the government gets to blame all the errors in Afghanistan on a couple of very low down people."
Just imagine what this military-loving former soldier must have witnessed in Afghanistan to finally wake him up to the ugly truth about the West.
58:15
"I was a real believer in democracy. I was so incensed when I found out that we were becoming the bad guys of the world, that the Western countries were becoming everything that the emerging world used to say about us. That we pretended to be a democracy but we really favored dictatorships. We pretended to be trying to help the people but really we were just trying to get corporations there to make profits."
There are way more Australians hating on China on social media than Australians who have signed this petition to free David McBride: Save our Aussie whistleblower David McBride. That tells you all you need to know about what Australians really think about human rights and free speech.
Australia is undoubtedly a fascist state.

The transcript found at credit goes to the user, BitterMelonX.

they like us are merely human beings capable of hypocrisy ...dont ever put all your trust on people or yourselves even...

they like us are merely human beings capable of hypocrisy ...dont ever put all your trust on people or yourselves even...

Take your false equivalence bullshit out of here. Their "nation" is founded on genocide. They commit genocide overseas. They're a nation of mass murderers (Oh, I know their soldiers did this but look at the gaslighting, deflecting, whataboutism, and non stop defense of their "brave" soldiers from the Caucasian Australians) trying to lecture the world about human rights while being one of the biggest terrorist genocide states in the world. This goes far beyond regular human error. Their entire existence is an affront to humanity.

The whole western nations are crooked. But they have one weakness. If US collapse. It will be a domino effect to knock them all out.

Take your false equivalence bullshit out of here. Their "nation" is founded on genocide. They commit genocide overseas. They're a nation of mass murderers (Oh, I know their soldiers did this but look at the gaslighting, deflecting, whataboutism, and non stop defense of their "brave" soldiers from the Caucasian Australians) trying to lecture the world about human rights while being one of the biggest terrorist genocide states in the world. This goes far beyond regular human error. Their entire existence is an affront to humanity.
it is NOT false equivalence bullshit you think this kind of BS never happened in non-western countries?

Shouldn't we study how to stop or reduce massacre crime?

Why are they wanted informants?

No whistleblower == no slaughter???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom