What's new

Military was listening to every move of Imran Khan still Imran Khan surprised them

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

They were listening to his every move inside building of PM house.
Khan is talking about vote on Sunday where PTI surprised them by rejection through article.
Then they were forced to open courts on sunday and overturn the ruling.

Once again bajwa shits in his pants when thought Khan would remove him on night of voting and immediately forced to open IHC to save his job.
Khan was in a meeting in lawn before opening of courts at midnight.

Never seen a more coward and incompetent guy than bajwa in such authoritative position.

Despite using state resources to defeat one man Khan have still outclassed them all.
Khan you owe my respect

Khan is talking about vote on Sunday where PTI surprised them by rejection through article.

Once again bajwa shits in his pants when thought Khan would remove him on night of voting and immediately forced to open IHC to save his job.

Never seen a more coward and incompetent guy than bajwa in such authoritative position.

Despite using state resources to defeat one man Khan have still outclassed them all.
Khan you owe my respect

It's baffling. All I can say, "Allah mehrban, tay banda pehlwan"

My father used to hate IK, even abuse him at time. My mother indifferent to politics. Now, they are both big supporters. As IK said, Allah has blessed me and turned people's hearts towards me.

Khan you owe my respect
Yes bro, it seems. they were listening each and every thing happening in the PM house. No wonders officials now saying that they actually discovered it well that they have nurtured a shaitan rather than a maseeha. They were shell shocked by how a person sitting in the PM's chair could be so incompetent and fall to such a disgrace. Later they also came to know the criminal mentality of this idiot. But by then they have already heavily invested in this trash. It would have appeared so stupid on their part had they ditched their mentally retard scumbag any earlier. Also, they wanted to collect good enough amount of the filth from this filthy person while sitting in the PM house. They tried their best to make him change and focus on economy and diplomacy. This idiot made them deeply hurt and disappointed. But they kept changing his nappies day and night on the fronts starting from domestic to foreign ones. Fascist plans of this mentally sick person and the expected crash of our economy probably as soon as in June this year actually forced his handlers to finally call a day and undo the monstor that they have created - a monstor that turned out to be much nastier and filthy that they could have ever imagined. Only this monster could call them Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq (a disgraceful symbol used in Urdu for bloody traitors). The game is not over yet. This , stubborn coward will hopefully meet his fate sooner or later for what stupid things he's been talking and doing.

what if khan ( with the help of a dummy hacker) release few points of the sypher where donald lu was abusing bajwa and establishment kanjars , ordering them to remove khan or face the consequences, that kind of audio leak would be game changer for the future of pakistan

Inter Services Parody Relations?
You have a shame at all? Probably brainless PTI wala!
Another batman in the house, go sit on a cactus or dance off on the new Ice Pyar song it suits you well :sick:

Last edited:
:D says a Patwari.
If it gives you some consolation and a good sleep. I wouldn't call you you***ya or imr**du because I am not a patwari or whatever the heck your tiny brain can think of. In fact, I cannot care less about it.

what if khan ( with the help of a dummy hacker) release few points of the sypher where donald lu was abusing bajwa and establishment kanjars , ordering them to remove khan or face the consequences, that kind of audio leak would be game changer for the future of pakistan
Yaar, you still think khan has a functional brain? Come on, be realistic.

... "neutrals" have stripped themselves to be naked to beg in front of the rednecks....
No bro, nothing like that. In fact IK has been caught red handed doing much more disgraceful things. I don't know why these neutrals are so much polite on him. Had IK done those stupid things in the past, he would have been a part of the history by now.

Don't think of this filthy crook IK being a statesman. He is in fact a crook, a filthy one to the core.

It's baffling. All I can say, "Allah mehrban, tay banda pehlwan"

My father used to hate IK, even abuse him at time. My mother indifferent to politics. Now, they are both big supporters. As IK said, Allah has blessed me and turned people's hearts towards me.

May Allah bless your parents but they are committing a sin by supporting Niazi and it’s a sign of weak Imaan.

Tery kheyal ma awain ee 18 parties aor pori military usky peechy lagi ha ? :lol:

Bhai Niazi apko be chootia bana raha ha but you’re not ready to accept it. 😂

No bro, nothing like that. In fact IK has been caught red handed doing much more disgraceful things. I don't know why these neutrals are so much polite on him. Had IK done those stupid things in the past, he would have been a part of the history by now.

Don't think of this filthy crook IK being a statesman. He is in fact a crook, a filthy one to the core.

What shameful things has IK done? Who do you want as the leader of Pakistan?

Bhai Niazi apko be chootia bana raha ha but you’re not ready to accept it.

Bajwa and PDM are making you a chotia.

World's best agency ki chud gaye uskay PM ke call leak hoti hain... aainda na kehna incomptent agency ko No 1.. in khotooon ko tu ye b nahe pata chala kab inkay haat hsay poray Afghanistan ko India nay anti pak banadiya...

Back
Top Bottom